Any Other Guys Into Man Smells and Smellly Feet?

Pigcub

I'm with les_evil, cuntspunker, sleazebugga, dshanebb, and pigcub on this one.... A man could almost never smell too ripe for me. Luv it all, head to toe.... However, it is exceedingly difficult to find anyone lately who shares my proclivities. Guys here in Chicago primp, powder, and manscape everything where they look and smell more like women than men. Sigh.... If any of you above guys are ever in Chi, give me a holla...

• Upvote 1

Guest JizzDumpWI

For me, love intact men and that musky smell beneith their foreskins. And when I'm blessed with a guy who doesn't deodorize (yuk); the smell of sex (distinctive and for me hypnotic and arousing) from his underarms drives me wild. When guys want me to top, that's the smell on them that gets me raging to fuck them.

For me, love intact men and that musky smell beneith their foreskins. And when I'm blessed with a guy who doesn't deodorize (yuk); the smell of sex (distinctive and for me hypnotic and arousing) from his underarms drives me wild. When guys want me to top, that's the smell on them that gets me raging to fuck them.

Fuck Yeah!! now thats hot!!

• 1 month later...

I like to lick the bottoms feet when looking missionary into his eyes and my cock is in him, and I lick between the toes--even sucking on them on the occasions that I do top. But if you are in the bathhouse, make sure you step in some spooge in the backroom/maze or gloryhole area on purpose for me. Cause when I can smell that cum between your toes--I like to stick my cock DEEPER into a mans hole!

I really love the smell of man, no cologne, deodorant, body spray or overly perfumed soaps. Actually prefer it when they've worked up a bit of a sweat. I enjoy the smell and taste of a mans pits, as well as a sweaty musky crotch. I when I first realized it I was amazed at how turned on I got by the smell of a mans pits. I was so turned on I had to lick them, that was an amazing thing for me. Never turned back, look for guys who understand what it's like and are willing to share.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely love the smell of an unshowered man. Particularly his pits and ass.

I also love to get ahold of a guy's used underwear or gym shorts (ESPECIALLY basketball shorts - I think the material they're made out of do a great job of absorbing the scent) and being able to smell his ass and/or piss in them.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...
On 12/20/2012 at 12:40 PM, MyBeardIsRed said:

I'm with you, Pigcub. I love the smell of a hardworking man, especially after getting sweaty from a good workout or fuck session. I especially love hairy men: all those pheromones getting trapped in hairy armpits, crotches, and asses turn me on like nothing else.

However, feet do nothing for me.

I agree that nothing gets me hotter than burying my face in another man's sweaty  pits. crotch. Can't get enough licking them, sucking on wet pit hairs, bloing on them to get them dry!