For how long can you bottom

sungmas

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I host pump and dump marathons at a local motel I usually stay 2 nights and take loads pretty much non-stop, one after the other, except for sleep (I don't party), so that's like the afternoon of the first day, all day and night the next day, and usually even more loads before I check out the morning of the last day. That makes for about 36-40 hours straight, but with usually about 14 hours sleep.

• 2 weeks later...

the longest ive been fucked was for 4 days almost non stop by 1 guy - no chems were involved........longest ive been fisted was 6 hrs with short breaks inbetween for a smoke............one my hole starts getting used i honestly dont want it to stop......starting to get a small rosebud with fisting and feels amazing - out of this world..........not many tops will fuck for 4 days but if you can then come be my life partner ;)

• 3 months later...
Guest cardoc49

Hi Tiger:

thanks for this very reassuring reply - Im sure you are a marvoulous bottom:-)

for me the bottom cums first - that way he is much more relaxed and focused

I'm an insatiable power bottom. A fuck can't last too long, it can't be too many dicks, and a cock can't be too big.

As some guy said above, it's better for endurance, if there are several cocks which switch from time to time, cuz just one cock/fucker for hours can make a hole tired.

For me it's also better to have bigger cocks rather than smaller, cuz small dicks can hurt me more and that can make me feel sore.

When I expect to have a long time session, especially with a group, I am very well prepared and my hole stays clean for 24 hours or more.

My longest session was at the age of 23 when I got hired (for money) by a bunch of 16 guys, who fucked me from friday to sunday. I stopped counting after load No.30 on saturday around noon.

Another was a private sex party with about 30 guys, 15 of which fucked me. After 8 hours I went home with one of them. We fall asleep and I woke up about 6 times that night from feeling his cock entering my ass. He was a sex monster and fucked me about 12 more rounds til the next afternoon, always shooting a load. Maniac. From there I went to a sauna where I took another 5 cocks in the steam.

As of yet, Ive been able to bottom as long as I want. Ive been with some really rough tops, gangbangs, orgy, dildo party, big cocks, and ive been able to take it all. Fisting is the only thing that after about an hour an a half I have to stop it..

I have gotten to where I don't cum until after the top(s). Once I am open and ready I love going for a long ride. There has only been a 2 or 3 tops that have been able to fuck the cum out of me hands free and only one top that the way he tops feels good but hurts so damn bad that I can not wait for him to cum so my ass can get a break before the next round. Now if I could train my self to still need to get fucked even after cumming I will be in heaven!

• 6 months later...
Guest ff-whole

As long as I am not come yet, I can continue... no limit. I like to cum with my last top or get sucked or I jerk off while being fisted. After that it is about over for me... but I never had a very long gangbang yet. Would love it to see how long I could go...

I was in the fortunate position of finding a new fuck buddy with BBC. didn't know age or anything, just that the guy had a hung thick black cock with bull balls. I had always assumed I could handle hours of play at a time but I have never had sex for much longer than an hour on average. I arranged to meet my new black top and took him back to my place. he took some herbal shit for his dick then we stripped and I sucked his cock briefly before he told me to bend for his big thick cut black cock. he entered me raw as we had discussed and he immediately seized control of my hole. he is bi and likes fucking white bottoms but dating black girls. he gets off on using and abusing a bottoms cunt and dominating white guys just during sex. he fucked me doggy, then lying down on my stomach, flipped me to my back and slid back in. then on my side with his dick slipping between my cheeks. he fucked me on the bed, the couch, the floor, the table, the walls. he fucked me 5 times in a row almost non stop from 9 till 4. we had a brief eating session to replenish energy then got back to breeding.

I am now his white bitch as he says. he is 22 with the body of a god. six pack, legs, sexy bubble butt, and even though his cock is impressively thick and long, his bull balls are heavenly. they are hugely heavy and swing with force when he fucks me. his balls slam into mine while he tops but I love being reminded that I have a real mans dick in my ass and his huge balls drive home the point that I am made for receiving his cum. the banging balls just remind me why I am there with each slap. empty my tops balls over and over. receive his load and beg for more seed. I now know I could comfortably go another seven hour marathon session in future and that was without having smoked up (no chems this time but he is into weed like I am so we can fuck stoned next time).

he had promise me a new year gangbang with him and two other black tops. I can't wait for the new year and to serve a new top buddy. seven hour fuck session stoned sounds insane.