I don't mind what the Top calls my hole - what I want to hear in his voice is the tone that tells me he knows he has the power to breed another man and make him take his seed. Whatever word he uses to convey that in his own mind works fine for me and makes me want to respond in a way that makes him feel even stronger. Words can be a rush.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
On 6/1/2013 at 2:53 AM, ExtremeTop said:

All the talk of masculine bottoms becomes insignificant once you start taking cock. If you're letting men fuck you then you are a pussy boy, your arse is being used as if it's a cunt, so why not let the top call it that. Pussies receive cum, arses are for shitting.

I like your line of thought.  I like getting fucked and it has nothing to do with being effiminate. I like thinking of my hole as a boipussi made to receive cum and myself as my mans pussy boy. I like when he calls me his pussy boi.

On 11/5/2015 at 2:52 AM, chie said:

I'm very submissive and effeminate and love to be dominated, and part of that involves being called those things you mentioned....though I actually prefer boi pussy. Above all i love being called a faggot.

I love to refer to my hole as a boi pussy! I also love to engage in erotic writing (email/messaging) and love it when my top refers to me as his pussy boi. So fucking hot!!!

On 6/1/2013 at 12:42 PM, RyanWolff said:

while i'm fucking a guy's ass i'll call it his pussy, cunt, gash, bitch - it's not about what i think of the man. it's in the moment of fucking, of a guy taking my cock deep into his fuckhole, that brings out a primal-ness in me where i revert to calling a man's ass i'm raw fuckin' his pussy, his cunt, his gash, even asking if he likes my cock in his pussy and being my bitch. it has nothing to do with what i think of a man being a bttm - it takes a real man to accept a raw cock into and take the pounding needed for that load of dna to be directly sprayed into his gut. it's just verbal role play (for me at least - and most of the men who have my dna in their gut)...

Amen to that!!

• 1 year later...