Piss up the ass

Sqwert

I’ve not done this yet, but tomorrow I’m going to be meeting a guy in a hotel and I’m going to attempt to piss fuck him. I’ve drank and messed around with piss before, but I’ve wanted to piss fuck for ages. Will post an update after tomorrow.  

• Piggy 1

On 6/23/2023 at 4:07 PM, Tractor0773 said:

I’ve not done this yet, but tomorrow I’m going to be meeting a guy in a hotel and I’m going to attempt to piss fuck him. I’ve drank and messed around with piss before, but I’ve wanted to piss fuck for ages. Will post an update after tomorrow.  

How did the meet go? 

On 6/28/2023 at 10:15 PM, Richyrich83 said:

How did the meet go? 

Sadly he stood me up. First time for me and does mean I never got to piss up his arse. But within 20 minutes I already had another bottom heading my way. Ended the evening by breeding this 48 yo chubby guy who hadn’t taken a cock in ages (due to injuries). Bred his arse 3 times, was tight to begin with before I was finished with him. Will continue my search for a hole to piss in.  

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

8 hours ago, Tractor0773 said:

Sadly he stood me up. First time for me and does mean I never got to piss up his arse. But within 20 minutes I already had another bottom heading my way. Ended the evening by breeding this 48 yo chubby guy who hadn’t taken a cock in ages (due to injuries). Bred his arse 3 times, was tight to begin with before I was finished with him. Will continue my search for a hole to piss in.  

At least it wasn't a wasted time for you, hope your next search is a good 1

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2023 at 4:54 PM, Tractor0773 said:

Hey if you want a hole to piss in I would gladly oblige 

• 2 weeks later...

I love being piss fucked, preferably first thing in the morning while we are still in bed. To feel his hard cock slide into my hole, lose and sloppy from the two loads he bred into me the previous night, and then the sensation of a warm stream of piss flooding my guts is amazing.

• Thanks 1

On 6/23/2023 at 4:07 PM, Tractor0773 said:

If you're ever in Cornwall I'd love you to pissfuck my tight ass.

Also in Brighton for Pride August 2023

IMG_5748.thumb.JPG.c8605b676f2e1578778678be55532192.JPG

• Like 3

On 7/28/2023 at 3:31 PM, Mammut said:

Oh would love to try this sometime. I imagine that putting my cock up an ass filled with piss must feel amazing! Would also like to rim a piss and cum dripping hole... mmm.

You should also try to fill up an empty colon with your piss, using it as a toilet. with proper dick pierceing, you can turn an empty hole to a cocktail full of piss, sperm and some blood...