Piss up the ass

Sqwert

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 2:23 PM, bjbottom said:

I can generally tell when a top is cumming in me because his cock gets thicker, his breathing increases, he tenses up, etc; however, I usually cannot feel him actually cumming in me.    That is not the case when my top pisses in me.   I can always feel the warm of his piss filling me up.   I get off when he empties his full bladder in me.    I feel full, as a bottom pig slut should.   It is an added benefit when it is chem piss filling my fuck-hole - I get all the pleasure of drugs but none of the guilt associated with using them.   (Complex, fucked-up thinking that is a carry-over from being in recovery).

I completely understand - no guilt.

• Like 1

Guest HungryNegHole

I've only had a top piss in my hole once, but it was chem piss. So fucking hot - I don't even party, so I didn't even know I'd get a buzz from having his chem piss inside me. Wasn't expecting him to piss in me either, he was just fucking me and at one point stopped for a second and said that he needed to piss. Next thing I hear him sigh and I realize he's pissing inside me. So fucking hot! Can't wait to try it again.

Guest fitnessfreak

Looking forward to tonight got a top coming around to piss fuck me all night and he going to use a lockable butt plug after every piss load to make sure I soak it all up which I may be unlock in the morning if I am a good boy 

On 4/15/2013 at 5:50 PM, holesomefun said:

Awesome thread! Finally got my boyfriend to piss in me after months of asking. He always claimed that it was too tight to pee, but I persisted. We fucked and he blew his load, I made him stay in me until he was semi hard and then he emptied his bladder filling me up. It was amazing and the best part besides the feeling was that he was able to just use me and then roll off and go back to sleep. no getting out of bed to take a piss.

wow that is hot. he made it your issue to ger rid of his piss.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had a Craigslist hook up... poz top..

He would cum to my house, I had to be naked... he would take me outside to my yard and make me suck him... he would spit on me and tell me what a faggot u was.. then he'd bend me over and shove his cock in me.. after a few strokes he'd piss in side me and tell me to hold it.. then he would fuck me hard and breed me.... as he left it would all come out me.. very very intense

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Memphian

I'd love this from a top!  A while back I met a guy to suck his cock. We had talked about W/S but he was not into fucking. However, after I swallowed his load he had me get on all fours.  He started pissing on my ass. I reached back and tried to open myself as best I could but I didn't get much in me unfortunately. 

Getting filled is on my bucket list though.

This is something ive always wanted to do, i love the thought of a top buried in myvass and just letting himself go, just imagining the feeling is hot. Ive been pissed on, and in my mouth, and have drank some, but never in the ass yet

You can't always feel the cum being deposited in your hole, but you know when a top is filling you up with his hot piss.  As a bottom it's one of those extra services that I can provide to the top as a pig bottom.  If you are lucky you can absorb some the byproducts of a partying top too.   

• Upvote 1

• So far I have only one problem with being raw pissfucked - finding anybody in fucking essex to raw pissfuck my cunt! They are all mouth and no ballls.

kik essexfuckwhore

Planning to be chemmed up, cunt and throat ready to take any and all raw cum/piss loads Thursday night. Outdoor group woulld be ideal 

Image1.jpg

bbfuck1.jpg

Dcp00820 v2.jpg

Edited by essexfuckwhore
Type and pics to add

17 minutes ago, essexfuckwhore said:
  • So far I have only one problem with being raw pissfucked - finding anybody in fucking essex to raw pissfuck my cunt! They are all mouth and no ballls.

kik essexfuckwhore

Planning to be chemmed up, cunt and throat ready to take any and all raw cum/piss loads Thursday night. Outdoor group woulld be ideal 

Image1.jpg

bbfuck1.jpg

Dcp00820 v2.jpg

As one of the few in the USA who have seen TOWIE, who knew there were such hot pigs in Essex!