Piss up the ass

Sqwert

Hot story, AlwaysOpen! I haven't had piss up my ass yet, but one FB used to fuck me with a dildo while I was cleaning out and had my guts full of water. Such an intense feeling! But I bet it would be better if it was a bare cock that had just pissed inside me...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pozpig46

Would love to have it done to me. Always wanted to but the guy does not stick around long after he cums in there to fill my ass with the piss i desire.

Piss up the ass was actually part of the reason that I got into raw fucking. I love watersports and have always loved guys pissing right onto my asshole. The sensation of a hot piss stream striking my hole is a real turn on. I was always safe fucking though, but was curious as to how it felt to have piss up my ass. So I let a guy push in raw just so that he could piss up my ass - after which I made him pull out again.

Now when I get fucked I don't mind guys pissing up my ass, but it doesn't do much for me other than appeal to my general raunchy nature. I actually much prefer guys to piss on my hole and then just fuck me raw and cum!

• Upvote 1

I am totally in for piss, the first time somebody did piss in me was in a sauna. Guy asked me if he coud fuck me bare, it was one of the first time that i was fucked bare. So when we entered the cabin, he told me he wanted me blindfolded and submissive, which was ok by me. I took a sniff of the poppers before the guy did break me in, and he told me to keep still and not move, so i did, which i did find strange. He did hold his hand before my mouth and whispered in my ear to keep still, not to move, and not going up or down with my ass. He was whispering that he did get off to piss in an ass before fucking it hard, first i was shocked, but then i thought why not. When he stated pissing, i could feel it warming my inner bowels, you could really feel who it fills you up. I lost count how long he was pissing, but the feeling was amazing, when he was done, he slowly started fucking my ass, you could feel the piss flowing between my legs on the matrass. The feeling was amazing, it added to the pressure in my inside with avery push inside. It did not long or the guy was coming deep inside me, and then suddenly he started to piss again deep in my guts. When he was ready, he did pull his dick out, i did keep still for a while and enjoyed the moment, but then panicked because, i had to dump the piss somwhere hhihihihi, it was my first experience, but certainly not the last.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I don't know if any of you were at the recent Wet 'N Hot piss playing in Palm Springs, but I was, and damn, did I have a great time...got a couple of people to piss all over me while I was laying in a sling, and then the next night, got 2 guys to piss in my ass...and the next night got 3 of guys to do it, one of whom had never been the pisser before....it was wet and wild and WONDERFUL. Wish there was someone here locally (PS, CC, RM, PD) that would like to piss in me on a regular basis.

• Like 1

I don't know if any of you were at the recent Wet 'N Hot piss playing in Palm Springs, but I was, and damn, did I have a great time...got a couple of people to piss all over me while I was laying in a sling, and then the next night, got 2 guys to piss in my ass...and the next night got 3 of guys to do it, one of whom had never been the pisser before....it was wet and wild and WONDERFUL. Wish there was someone here locally (PS, CC, RM, PD) that would like to piss in me on a regular basis.

Hey Randy Glad you enjoyed wetNhot...I was there too and it's my favorite event! amazing fucking pissing and fisting event!

• Like 1