Piss up the ass

Sqwert

My favourite thing is during a long, chemmed, fuck, toy and fist session. Once my hole is starting to get all sloppy and juicy for the guy(s) im playing with to piss inside me first then fuck me load me and fist after. Them geting covered in their piss cum and lube. And then once I'm out of the sling we roll around together both getting covered in it all and licking our sweaty pissy bodies. Fucking horny!

• 2 weeks later...

I experienced this for the fist a couple of months ago. We had been chatting about him fucking me raw and I had to get permission from my daddy (not my actual dad) that I can take his load. We finally meet and he fucks me raw and gives his load right after he cums he ask me if he can piss and I replied yes and it felt amazing being pissed in.

• Like 1

Guest Natural-bttm

I love getting piss fucked, by as many that wan to give it. Then after it comes out I like all the cum I can take too, Cum always stays in my ass and never see it cum out!

I love pissing in a guy,also like to piss fuck a guy with another guys piss in him. I like being pissed in and on as well.

Love to receive it deep in my hole and getting pissed on also to give it. Also like to play with a tunnel plug in my ass and for the top to piss through it in my stretched hole.

Very hot both ways! I think though, being on the receiving end, being filled with hot piss, is on my top ten most liked & enjoyed sex acts.I can't wait to be filled till bursting, lets have a piss breeding party. All piss up ny ass or in my mouth.

• 2 weeks later...

The first time I did this, I was drinking with this fucker who had me over to use my hole.. after a couple of beers we moved to his room. I noticed the sheets were rubber (sh) and it was my first hint.. before too long his cock was in me and I was taking the entire thing in every posit he had me.. at one point I felt pressure building in my hole... I realized he was pissing inside me... I took 2 loads.. never spilled anything... made me push it out on a bowl he later made me drink.. was so hot!

• Piggy 1

Guest ohyoudo

My first time was also a surprise. Top came over to my place, was fucking me nice and deep. Stopped deep inside, and just stayed there for a minute. When I gave him a look he chuckled and said "It's being a little pee shy" Then the gates opened and his sweet sweet piss filled up my hole. Fucked me until he came, took another piss and walked out the door. I'll take piss however I can get it now.