Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest BBBeard

Last night in the darkroom in a cabine. We were talking the too loud music in the bar and got upstairs. There we kissed and I sucked his cock and he fucked me and i got his load deep in me. I wanted more loads of him so he comes on tuesday next to my place.

Two this morning. A fuck bud dropped by about 9:15 am, was in and out of my apartment in 7 minutes or so. Always gives a nice raw load up my hole. Then at the gym, a guy was showing a hard on in the locker room and i nodded at him. Next thing I know he was in the shower stall across from mine. Nobody else around, so I walked over, sucked him for a few second, then bent over. Took his straight-man hispanic load in a few minutes. Unexpectedly fine saturday morning. Trying now to line up some more action for this evening. With two other fuck buddies dropping by yesterady, it's been a fine week. Yearly total bb loads is now 60.

Friday: Gave a rough fuck to a dirty bottom pig bud of mine on my way home from work at HIS workplace. Left him bleeding like a girl with her first period. And my load dripping from his hole.

Saturday: Took two oral loads and then unloaded mine up a hot Bear's ass!

Gave it to a new FB. He was waiting naked, ass up, so the first thing I saw after opening the door was his ready hole. This was our third time, but he is already very responsive and attuned to me. I've spit-trained him, so after heavy rimming (which I love to do) I slid into him for the fuck with only my spit. After I worked him over, I put the load deep in his ass where it belongs.

Guest phxoral4u

A month ago at the bathhouse. I had already swallowed a few loads and was sucking on a big cock when the guy asked if I wanted to get fucked. I said hell yes and we went back to my room, He started to fuck me but had put on a condom, he did leave the door open so other guys could watch. Which I thought was very hot! While he was fucking me another guy came in and shoved his hard cock into my mouth. While I was sucking that guy the one fucking me came in the condom and left. The guy fucking my mouth pulled out and asked if he could fuck my ass raw!!

I was already rock hard and didn't say a word just smiled as he slide his cock into my lubed ass and pounded my hole until he shot his load. Just before he came he did ask "is it alright to cum inside of you"? I didn't say a word, just backed up and grabbed his ass cheeks , he pumped his load inside of me pulled out and left the room. I had already cum while he was fucking me, I never touched my cock!

My last load was Friday night (10-22-10). Met this hot lookin 41 y/o athletic/musc white genuine TOP guy on BBRT and then talked to him more on A4A. It's kinda funny, because he messaged my ASS on BBRT, but I messaged him with "normal" pics on A4A, and he had no clue until I told him both profiles were me, AFTER he fucked me.

Online, I mentioned I might smoke a little pot...he doesn't smoke or anything, but said he wanted to fuck me while I was high, so he encouraged me to get stoned before meeting. Long story short, I drove to his house, a few miles from me. We gave a quick overview of each other and he asked if he was okay. I just said, "Oh yeah!". He led me to his bedroom and we actually ended up being fully turned on by each other, so a quick pump n dump turned into a VERY nice makeout session. Eventually, he had me take some poppers to enhance my high and got me face down. He climbed on top and got his dick in me really slow and gentle, but was still aggressive and "in charge" about it. So he fucked me some and told me he was gonna make a baby in my ass, so of course I encouraged him to get his sperm in there. I had to work early the next morning, which is why we just intended it to be a quick blow n go, but everything felt so good that both of us dragged it out for a bit longer.

Needless to say, he DEFINITELY tried to make a baby in my ass, this past Friday night , and I ended up driving home with cum-slick hole and ass-cheeks and a cum-stain in my shorts from where I sat.

Today.. Took 2 LOADS from Two Guys... One around 2 this afternoon and the second one around 5 pm.

Had ADS up on Craigslist .... but i guess I wasn't slutty enough. Had 6 responses -- none could make it tonight, but said they wanted to BREED my ASS!

Raw man2man Action! (63129)

Date: 2010-10-28, 6:51PM CDT

Reply To This Post

Looking for HOT Action with Horny In-shape MEN who are into fucking RAW. NO BS… NO GAMES. Just looking for REAL Men who enjoy skin to skin action. Black/White/Latino or any race, age 21-55 who are looking to get off and blast your load deep in my guts. Non-smoker, NO DRUGS and NO PNP! Must be able to get your cock hard and know where that load belongs. POZ4POZ, Healthy & NO STD's please -- but POZ welcome.

If serious, give location/time etc in FIRST email.

I love getting fucked BAREBACK and taking MULTIPLE LOADS. Not into PNP or hard drugs. POZ and VERBAL a big plus. Go ahead and PUMP your load in my ass. Love it filled! Open to 1-on-1, Tag team or group. MUST love sloppy seconds as there are several loads already planted deep in my Fuckhole. Cum alone, with a buddy or your brother. Reasonable in-shape Men with HARD COCKS are welcome to BREED me RAW!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

or walk in pump/dump and bolt....

This afternoon at Midtown. He's a medium build Hispanic, mid 40's, about 5'9", 6"cock.

We start in the steamroom, hands all over each other, kissing, licking, hand jobs, he drops to his knees and is sucking my cock. He's squeezing my ass with my cock down his throat. I shoot my load and he swallows every drop. He stands up and turns me around. He starts to ride my ass crack with his cock. He leans me over a table and pushes his cock into my ass, no lube, no rubber, just a lot of sweat and some spit. He fucks me at every angle. the guy is a hard fucker, slamming my ass.

We are cooking form the heat and hit the showers then head down to the basement. He pulls me into a side room and gets me down onto a bench. Pulls my legs open and shoves his cock back in. Again hard fucking, pulling my legs at every angle, deep fucking my ass now getting kinda sore. I'm moaning, he's asking if I want his cum..... He holds me down and announces kinda loud that he's cumming. Ge fucks me harder and my ass getting slick from his cum. He stops, pulls out and sits next to me, still holding me down on the bench. Fine with me, I'm exhausted.

A couple of guys had wandered in and had watched for a while. One came up and was rubbing my asshole, spreading cum across my ass. Load #1......