Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest GoodExercise

21 year old college junior. 5-9, 130, brown hair, green eyes. Very smooth, but with a patch of pubes. Nice cock. Sub bottom. I left the eye mask on the door handle for him and watched him don it before he knocked. Made him suck my poz cock, and made him lick my very rank hole. Shoved some fingers up his ass and they came out dirty -- so I put them in his mouth for him to lick clean. Fucked him on his back with his calves on my shoulders. He shot all over his chest, and I licked it up while I unloaded in him. He said my cock made his hole hurt -- hah!

Last Wednesday my piss bud hit me up and invited me to the Chute to join him for a 3-way. He bailed at the last minute due to an emergency so I was left all by myself. Parking lot only had a few cars but I did manage to get fucked by three guys within an hour. Guy 1 had a thick dick and fucked me nice and left me a rubbered load. 2nd guy had a real nice body and fucked me immediately after the 1st one left. Didn't ask for a condom and didn't ask my status. He just started to fuck me in all different positions bare. He felt better than the first guy despite having a smaller dick. He came very quick and unloaded deep in my ass and apologized but kept fucking me in the missionary position while trying to jerk me off to completion. I couldn't take it any longer and squirted a huge load all over myself. That impressed him a lot and he started lapping some of my jizz. He stopped fucking and said he wasn't done with me and would return to fuck me more. I was rather satisfied but needed to go, but before I returned to my room after the shower another guy that I played with before grabbed me and wanted to fuck me. He plays safe but he sure is aggressive. He fucked me in all different positions hard and furious and asked if I could return later to join him for a 3 way. Darn, I would have loved to but really needed to go, so I missed a great chance to be fucked again. It was a hot visit regardless..

Was totally fucked yesterday afternoon, Was smoking some grass & thought i'll head over to the bookstore / cinema being a late friday afternoon i was not expecting much but i was horny for getting some baby batter in my ass. To my surprise it was pretty busy in the darkroom so i headed over to the couch slid down my pant to expose my open assed briefs & bent over. It did not take long before i had fingers sliding inside me & then 1 cock he did not last long & pumped my ass full of Jizz, As soon as he got off the next fucker got on top off me again did not last long & pumped his load in to me deep. This happened about 5 times when number 6 was sliding in my ass the guy whispered in my ear & said your ass is really full with cum. I groaned to let him know he could add his spunk to the mix which he did. I felt like a little nasty slut but very satisfied. I was leaking cum like crazy but it felt so nice. Kept the loads in my ass all night without leaking & it felt great.

Yesterday at the Unicorn in Chelsea. I got there and there was no one. A guy came in later and I blew him, but the big thing was this muscled guy came in...totally ripped bod, he stood in the hallway and I made him aware that I was into him. He nodded and went into a booth. I followed him and immediately got on my knees. He pulled out an 8" cut cock, shaved pubes. I started blowing him. I looked up at him and he asked what else I was into. I told him unabashed, "I like to get fucked." He said, "ok." I dropped my shorts, lubed my hole with spit and turned around. He entered me in one thrust. He told me to hit the poppers. I didn't need them, but I did anyway. His cock opened my hole up nicely. His cock made my hole tingle around it. I loved it. I moaned and he asked if he could take a picture. I told him yes. He kept thrusting in and out of my hole. I begged him to breed me and cum inside. He asked, "where do you want this cum?" I told him, "inside." He said, "good boy." He kept up a pretty good pace for another few minutes and when he came, he just pushed his cock in further than he'd gone before. He pulled out and I cleaned his cock off.

Yesterday at the Unicorn in Chelsea. I got there and there was no one. A guy came in later and I blew him, but the big thing was this muscled guy came in...totally ripped bod, he stood in the hallway and I made him aware that I was into him. He nodded and went into a booth. I followed him and immediately got on my knees. He pulled out an 8" cut cock, shaved pubes. I started blowing him. I looked up at him and he asked what else I was into. I told him unabashed, "I like to get fucked." He said, "ok." I dropped my shorts, lubed my hole with spit and turned around. He entered me in one thrust. He told me to hit the poppers. I didn't need them, but I did anyway. His cock opened my hole up nicely. His cock made my hole tingle around it. I loved it. I moaned and he asked if he could take a picture. I told him yes. He kept thrusting in and out of my hole. I begged him to breed me and cum inside. He asked, "where do you want this cum?" I told him, "inside." He said, "good boy." He kept up a pretty good pace for another few minutes and when he came, he just pushed his cock in further than he'd gone before. He pulled out and I cleaned his cock off.

That is fucking HOT! Love cleaning up a guys cock when he pulls out of my hole!

A few days ago I called my fuck buddy and asked if he was free to fuck me. He told me that he didn't have time to fuck me but that we could at least suck each other off. I wanted to be fucked but this was better then nothing, so I hoped in my car and drove over to his work. once I got there he put a closed sign on the door I we went in to the back room where I dropped to the floor, took out his cock and started sucking him off. after awhile he said to stop so that he could suck me. I striped down and sat in the chair for him. after a minuet I scooted my butt off a bit so that he could finger my hole. He got the message and was fingering me while sucking me off. To was to much for me, I got up and told him I needed his cock inside me now! He agreed and I lubed up his cock with my spit and bent over the table to him. I didn't go in slow and it felt soooo good. After maybe five minutes in that position he had me lay with my back on the table and my ass hanging off and re-entered me. Fucking me hard, his balls slapping my ass, soon I told him I was about to cum and stated shooting my load on my abs and chest, that set him off and he stated shooting his load in my hole. After he was done he pulled out and told me to clean his cock off. I sucked it clean and then got dressed and left, I drove home with a nice big load in my hole and a smile on my face.

He left work twenty minutes later then he had intended on.

I fucked all day Friday. The first was a FWB who fucked me raw and chilled out with me a bit. But he didn't cum inside. He's a little Latin daddy. Very short, fit, sexy, older, nice dick. The second dude was a much younger chocolate bull with a huge BBC. We started with a condom, but he wanted to feel it raw and straight up asked if he could take it off. Of course I said yes. He pounded me so good. I loved having my 5'8", 150# frame be dominated by that 6 foot 200# kid with that fucking DICK! It was probably about 8-9 and so thick. Of course he came inside. He said he shot 4 times. I don't really believe that. He never got soft. Not ever. But I don't think he went 4 rounds in there. Later that evening I got pounded and shot up with two loads from a sexy young white dude from BBRT. Loved smoking weed and having some red wine with that dude. I'm usually a top and I play safely about half the time. But it felt so good to completely on bottom and completely raw. I was farting cum a whole day later ;) Now I need some pussy.

Last night my number 1 top paid a visit and drilled me deep and hard, in so many different positions. I know he likes to get at my hole from behind me but also likes the way I ride him. He was on his back with me sitting on his cock working it and he said, "now how do you want it" I replied "why don't you take me from behind" and he slid me up off his cock and rolled me up and went at me. Now we're into this session little over an hour and he's pounding me hard and fast then slow and deep. Suddenly he starts pounding me hard and really slamming his 8+ uncut cock in my hole and soon he grabs my shoulders and pushes them down, grabs me by the hips as his cock gets real thick and he's moaning as he shoots deep in my guts.

Was in Calgary for some supplies, and decided it was such a beautiful day that I'd go and hang out in the park for a while. I sucked off one guy there, then ended up meeting up with another fellow at a different park and sucked him off as well. No loads in the ass, but maybe next time.

He just left, he's a regular FB with a 9 inch cock. I have been collecting my loads in a medicine bottle and freezing them the round vial is the size of a nickel and 2 inches tall holds about 15 loads. Took it out of the freezer and warmed it so the cum cube would slide out. He put me on my back and began eating my ass. After about 10 minutes he rubbed the cum cube on my ass and slid it into my hole. He resumed eating my hole, as the cum melted he sucked some of it out and fed it to me. After another 10 minutes he mounted me and pushed the cube deep into my hole with his hard cock. The frozen cube on the tip of his cock drove him crazy. He alternated between fucking and eating my slopy hole, until he couldn't hold back. Plowing a 2day load of hot cum into my hole to mix with my frozen cum. I'm still dripping cum down my legs.

Just got bred earlier today by a guy I met off of BBRT. He had me wear a plug when I came over, and that seriously helped in me taking his cock. He had me push the plug out rather than pull it out as well. After that, he plowed me for about two solid hours and deposited three loads in my ass, making me clean off his cock each time as well. He also had me wear a ball stretching-cock ring and nipple clamps while he fucked me. I used poppers some when he forced me to deep throat him, but otherwise didn't get to use them all that much. Still, three loads in two hours isn't that bad at all.