Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

The BF is around 39yo, white and tall otter built. The Asian mix boy brings me to their bedroom while his BF watches or looks like an angry caulk. His cumdump bf is pulling the sheets but he’s not showing his cock. 
AKward… 

irs 3am so I’m kind of in a bind of what do I’m thinking, ehat should I do….. so I said fuck the white guy. I’m gonna mess up his mind lol
I go down on the Asian mix cumdump and suck out his hole and I eat his hole out from the inside, I’m literally sucking his entire hole. Biting his pussy lips. He is moaning and begging for my load. I say fuck it and fuck the cumdump with more psychological war fare. Yes I’m talking about words to fuck both him and his caulk. 
I resume by telling the cumdump what a nasty fuck hole he was and how he loves daddy’s nasty dirty Asian cock banging his raw pussy. I made him say” breed me daddy, give me your seed” in front of his BF. I tried to lock eyes with the white bf but he seemed … detached and looking at his phone. Probably pissed and angry but who cares… lol 

So I’m not able to cum but I fuck with enthusiasm and make it last as a slam slam slam up his raw hole and fake deep breathing like im sick and maybe more nasty then I seem. And I cum with verbal ahh shhh fuck I’m cuming fuck ahh ahh shit I’m cuming in your boy hole shit… he squeezes my raw dick. I shoot blsnks but I really wanna fuck their minds up. 
“shitttt im still hard.. fuck boy you’re making me cum again… take that fucken nasty Asian daddy load up your pussy.” I slap his ass, “ yeah squeeze the juice out baby, good boy.” I wink at the white bf and leave. 
Muscle boy leads me out and says he wants me to whore him out. I say you got to be blindfolded and take cock I can find…. It’s a deal he says… haha I converted another one. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 4/10/2024 at 10:17 PM, VersGuyAnon said:

Went to the sauna today. 

It was really quiet, but I still managed to be fucked three times and take two loads. The fucks were once through a glory hole, once in the sauna and once in the darkroom. The one in the darkroom was actually rubbered, BUT it was the first and his cock wasn't that big (it was OK), so perfect to open me up ahead of what I was hoping would be a lot of fucks. 

He was actually a good fuck and gave off vibes of being quite horny. Knowing he was rubbered up, I suggested that when he was ready to cum, he should feel free to cum over my arse, then finger the cum inside me. Sure enough, he pulled out, wanked/jerked for a minute, then shot his load just above my arse crack. I could feel it running down, then his finger capturing it all and making sure it went up my hole. I'm going to use that line more often in future, if any guys with nice cocks want to fuck me rubbered. Normally I'd move away, but still getting their load in me works for me. 

Good idea

• Like 1

It’s a kind off long description, but the experience I had was so horny I wanted to share here. Lots of bare fucking and cumming. Which this could happen more often.
Last Tuesday on duty trip to Paris CDG. I was browsing in a heavy versa mood to see if anyone is close by (usually there are 4-8 guys online in short range). Managed to hookup with full bottom and after some horny chatting, and making each other crazy in the chat, we decided to hookup in his hotel room (on same floor as me luckily).

When i walked in he was already on his knees waiting with his dick in a cage, a blindfold on and his mouth open. In no time i had my dick in his mouth and started to heavily fuck his skull. After about 5 minutes of doing this he mentioned if i was interested if another versa guy would join in. He was chatting with him for a while and wanted to fuck him as well and had desire to get fucked as well.
I directed the bottom to the hotel bed and let him send a text message to the other guy. I put a good size dildo the bottom had in his room, to keep him filled while I would pick up the versa guy. 
I was a bit annoyed I had to put my clothes back on as the versa guy was in hotel across the street and couldn’t come up in the elevator, but sadly these days you need key cards for this in almost all hotels.
The versa was waiting at the elevator and turned out to be a very nervous 19-year-old guy with very feminine characteristics and behavior. This made me pretty horny because I knew this would be a long fun night.
We walked into the bottoms room who was still on his knees with the dildo up his ass, almost falling out. I directed the versa guy to lay on the bed in front of the bottom so he could start sucking him. Meanwhile I started to play the bottoms ass with the dildo, meanwhile lubing his ass well.
After sometime I undressed myself and my dick being painfully hard I climbed up the bed and directed my dick up his asshole, and slowly started to fuck him, looking very intently to the fem versa guy. He even became more nervous and I could clearly see him enjoying getting sucked. He had a very large dick 23cm, bigger then mine, and I wanted to see that dick banging the bottom. 
I told the versa guy to change positions and I started to relax myself on bed and let the bottom suck me. The versa guy was a little inexperienced as he wasn’t very confident in fucking the bottom, but after a while he became more secure and started banging the bottom really hard. The bottom was moaning like crazy, and I took that as a queue to hold his head and force his head on my dick, forcing him to choke on my dick. The versa guy, couldn’t hold it in any more after about a good 5 minutes of doing this and said he was going to cum and asked where he could cum. I told him, to pull out his dick, jerk in front of his asshole and when he was cumming put it back in. This way I knew I would have a nicely cum lubed ass to fuck after. 
The versa guy wanted to clean his dick, but the bottom told him to offer his dick so he could clean. The versa guy clearly he hesitantly did as the dick was covered with a mix of cum, blood, and ass liquid. 
This, and the combination with the cum in his ass, put me over the edge rather quick as well. I directed the versa guy to sit on his knees and put his head sideways on top the ass of the bottom (still fucking him doggy). I told him to receive my cum and not swallow, but keep in his mouth to share with the bottom, to which he said yes.
I started to cum in the bottoms ass, the first spurts filled his ass with more cum and started to pulled out and grab the head of the versa guy so he couldn’t go anywhere and put my dick forcibly in his mouth and finish my cum in his mouth. He struggled a bit, but didn’t take long to fully give in and fanatically slobbering on my dick to clean it. The versa guy then started heavily kiss the bottom and made it nice and sloppy.
We talked a bit with each other and drank some vodka, and about 45 minutes the versa and myself got hard again and I started to kiss him. I looked at the bottom and directed him silently to start rimming the versa guy and make him ready to get fucked. I asked the versa guy to lay on his back and I climbed on him missionary and continued kissing him, rubbing my dick hard against his now wet balls and asshole. The bottom was meanwhile starting to rim me which gave me a lot of pleasure. 
Slowly I put my dick against the versa ass and pushed through and slowly started to fuck him, so the bottom could keep rimming me. At some point the bottom slowly put the dildo in my ass and I got stuffed while fucking the versa guy, while the bottom also played with my nipples.
We fucked in this setting for about 10 minutes and I asked the versa guy and the bottom guy to sit on their knees next to each other. I started fucking the bottom guy first, knowing my I would get off quickly knowing I was going to fuck a cum filled ass. I quickly switched to the versa and flipped between them for a while. I decided to cum in the versa ass and came a second time up his gut. 
The bottom started to rim him after I climbed off, and enjoyed the few of the bottom rimming and jerking the versa guy, still on his knees. The versa guy was about to cum, and I couldn’t resist to grab his dick and jerk him hard, al the way through cumming making it nice and sensitive for him, while holding my mouth on his dick underneath him. He had a very large load and I swallowed everything. It was 03:00 by now so we decided to get back to our rooms.
The bottom told us he was so happy about this experience and asked I few could do it again in the morning, asking if he could also cum. We continued the session at 08:00 in the morning again for an hour before breakfast. We all had a good orgasm again and had a nice start of a long working day 😊

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4

I was cruising sketchy area of LA  and two straight masc guy made a right turn as I was on the corner ready for crosswalk light to change the midnight air was chill as they turned one guy said out if  car window “ hey I’m drunk let’s fuck “ I jumped in back seat and they drove to desolate back industrial building area both the construction types manhandled me out  and tugged at my clothes “ Hurry.. off .. just sneakers “ the loading dock dimly lit I was fucking pumped with adrenaline  I quickly was forced to my knees to suck both of there ripe smelling several loads still lingering smell and taste  they both where aggressive and left me with two huge loads  all over in and mouth

• Like 3

Uh, at church yesterday. I had volunteered to clean stuff out of the basement. The Mexican janitor was also there. About 30, He was short,.built like a tank, with beautiful eyes and jet black beard.. he's always been flirty. After helping me carry out trash he winked at me at the dumpster. I smiled. He told me I was a nice looking Santa Clara and he loved my beard. Could be touch it? I said of course. The touch became a kiss, Since no one was around I fondled his bulge. He unzipped pull out a short but bear can thick uncut cock already dribbling precum. He turned me around, bent me over and fucked me. No preamble, just straight in balls deep. Pounded away, popped, I licked him clean (fortunately just his cum and ass juice) he zipped up and we finished cleaning the place up. He then guided me to the bathroom and fucked me again, then had me drink his piss,. He got my number so there may be a repeat.This morning I was complimented on doing such a good job. I said honestly that the janitor deserved recognition too....

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2
  • Haha 2

Two guys fuck n fist my cunt 

I had a Grindr message asking if my cunt was free for fuck n fist abuse by 2 guys. I immediately agreed my cunt was free and willing. I asked what they had in mind. I was told one of them was a 8.5 inch top and the other a top fister. Both were voyeurs and loved to watch the other at work. I loved the fact that they already had a plan. They suggested a proper horny and slutty scenario.

The top would fuck n pound my cunt while his m8 watched and wanked, he would then wank off on his m8s dick and watch me take his load and then the top would breed me. Only when I had taken both loads would the fister take over and let his m8 watch him fist a cummy hole. It sounded too good to be true but I decided to try it.

Much to my surprise I heard the door open half hour later. I was ass up hooded and on all fours when a guy walked into the room. I could sense there was just one guy and I could hear him stripping off. He stood behind me and started slapping his boner against my hole. I huffed on some poppers in preparation and he was on his phone. He told me his m8 was on the way and would be 10 minutes. He started to push the head of his dick into my cunt as he told me he just had time to sneak a discrete load in.

I didn’t have any say, he pushed on in until he was balls deep inside me. I was told that he needed to breed me discrete before his fella arrived and that I should just keep quiet about taking it. He fucked hard and fast and didn’t stop when he dumped his cum deep inside me. He had only just finished pumping his load deep inside me when the other guy stepped into the room. The fukka was stood there with his dick fully inserted in me when he told his fella that he had spotted cum in my cunt and he had to plug it with his dick. The newly arrived guy had no clue it was his fellas spunk he could see sliding in and out of my cunt.

My cunt was then treated to a hard intense fuck. The more hard the pounding the more the guy watching liked it as he wanked off and quickly unloaded a heavy thick load over the fukkas dick which he was pounding back inside me. Turned on by the added lube the guy fucking unleashed a second load inside me. I felt him flexing his dick as he emptied his balls, this time with his fella watching. When done he slowly pulled out and left me dripping. He changed places with his m8 and told him he was done with my cunt. The guy dropped to his knees and lubed his hand up as he started to stretch my cummy hole.

First just a couple of fingers, then more, until encouraged by the top guy he eased his fist into my hole. He made sure he pushed the cum I had in me went deep and covered every surface. He then treated me to a torrent of hot n horny abuse as he stretched me out with the top fukka watching. I huffed on the poppers as he gaped my cunt. When he paused and removed his fist he shoved his hard on into my hole. It felt proper loose and sloppy with no friction. I was told that was the most incredible feeling being inside a proper loose and sloppy cunt. He offered my hole to the top guy who was nursing a boner again.

He was straight in and agreed it fell so loose and amazing. The fister then asked the top guy if he wanted to watch him use me to take a fist wank. He told him to go ahead as it would be hot as fuck. So His fist was back in me as he offered his dick to his fist and he literally wanked himself off inside me. He spunked inside me and left me dripping cum and his fella watched him. When he was spent he pulls his hand back and made me lick it clean. They dressed with me still on all fours, tagged my ass and left. My hole was totally wrecked… and I fucking lived it! 
pict240327_2020060000.thumb.jpeg.96b43c459f77d4dbcba61a1a8b482008.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Piggy 7

Hooked up with a south Indian guy who was working from home this morning -a was a good looking guy in his mid to late 30s.  He told me his fantasy was to be fucked over his desk and I told him I'd be up for that.
When I got to his place he took me into what was clearly a study and when I got my cock out he sucked it enthusiastically.

I told him I wanted to fuck him and he pulled his trousers and pants down and bent over his desk.  I pulled his cheeks apart and licked his hairy arsehole for a while.  Then I lubed him up and pushed my cock up him.  He had wanted me to use a condom but had not insisted when I said I would rather not.

I fucked him for a while - as he gave little grunts and played with his cock.  He was nice and tight - and he told me how much he was enjoying the fuck.  I began to fuck him faster and then I shot a nice big load up his arse.

When I had finished cumming and pulled out, he pulled up his pants and said he had better get back to work.  He works on an IT helpdesk, and I like the thought that he's now helping and advising his clients with a big load of cum up his arse.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

Never shared a story before, but had a hot hookup with a 34 married guy today that I felt like writing down 😛 He hit me up on an app, saying he likes playing together in a shower, sucking cock and getting rimmed and if I'm gentle I can fuck him too (his profile said "safe only"). He even sent a face pic and was actually my type, other than that just some pics of his cock and body, which looked pretty good too.

I was feeling very horny even though I just jerked off a load not long ago, so I told him to drop by. He turned out to be a cute short guy with the most amazing bubble butt - I knew I had to get inside that. We got into the shower, he started slowly playing with my cock while I grabbed his ass and gently started working his hole with my finger. He immediately started bending over a bit to give me better access and moaned slightly, causing my cock to just get rock hard. I told him to get on his knees and he sucked me off for a bit with water flowing down our bodies. Finally, I told him to get up and dry off so we can move to the bedroom where I need to taste that ass. 

The slut immediately got on all fours on the bed and spread his sexy cheeks, giving perfect access for my tongue - it was obvious he had experience and loved getting rimmed. He was quite tight though, so I had to work a bit to get my toungue deeper, but soon enough I had him moaning like a whore and grinding that ass against my face. At this point, I got up, started slapping my cock on his hole and asked "Do you want me to put it in? I have condoms ready", to which he responded "No, just stick it in me" (what a surprise, lol). I grabbed some lube and he was soon backing up on my hard rod. I went slowly at first, since he said he wanted gentle, but I soon saw that he got used to it pretty quick and was picking up the pace himself. That made me even hornier, as married guys often talk how they love getting fucked but then can barely take a cock at a slow pace when it comes to it. He would sometimes slow down a bit to catch a breath, but I could see the whore knew how to take a cock.

After a bit I felt I'm getting close and asked "Do you want my load in you?", him "I never had cum in my ass before... (wasn't sure if to believe him at this point, haha) but go ahead". I picked up my pace and was soon breeding his married ass with a hefty load. In the meantime his phone was ringing in the background, which he said after was his kid calling, lol.

We went to take a quick shower again, where I played with his hole a bit more, which made him blow his load. He dressed up and said he hopes we could repeat that. He's not local, but I do hope he'll be in the area more often, as I would love to fill that hot ass up with my cum as often as possible.

• Like 8
  • Piggy 2

Was in a topping mood yesterday, so went into the city and fucked two hot young Latinos at ESMC. Also had this sweet try to suck me off. Got hard, but after already cumming twice did not hav3 another load to give him. But after I got back I was super horny for some dick. Went to the arcades hoping I might suck off a guy or two. I met up with a tall skinny guy there about my age with a nice upward curving cock.

He had gotten me in a booth, where I was ready drop to me knees. Instead, he turned me around, unfastened my shorts, yanking both down. He then bent me forward and dropped down to rim me. After he got my hole wet, he got up and greased us both up with a couple of sample packs of lube. He then grabbed my hips and worked that lovely cock inside of me. After a few slow strokes to loosen me up, he pounded my hole hard. It did not take long before he started to breathe hard and pound faster. He then shoved it in to the hilt and emptied his balls up deep inside of me.

He held his cock deep inside as he spasmed for quite few moment. Then he pulled out and pulled his gym shorts up, and practically ran out of the booth with me still bent over with my ass in the air  

I have sucked and been sucked off there many times, and fucked a few guys, but never bottomed there before. It was one of the hottest fucks I have experienced in awhile. 

• Like 3

MirrorBoi reached out on Squirt and wanted to come over and top me NOW! Ah youth! A horny 18 yo into (and into) daddies.

He was here in less than 30 minutes and just about perfect. Smooth, dark brown, rock-hard cock just long enough to probe my throat. 

Lots of surprises. Great kisser. Super abundant sweet precum. Loved getting rimmed and tongued although he was super tight.

In the shower he put his ramrod in my manhole. He fucked me faster and faster, twisting my nipples as he drove his cock deep in my ass.

As always, I feel it jetting inside me, breeding me with his young jizz.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2

I went to have some drinks with a friend yesterday evening, and for the first time in my life, I totally don't remember part of the night. 

I remember that I left the place around 10:30PM being somehow drunk...I also remember stopping by on nearby crusing place and sucking three or four random dicks. But then - nothing, my mind is absolutely blank. Now I am not sure If it is bad or good thing actually, because when I woke up at 9AM this morning, having terrible hangover and not knowing how I got home, I had the cum everywhere...it was in my hair, on my clothes, on my body...I still feel the taste of it in my mouth now...and I it's leaking from my hole like crazy. Must have been a fun night I guess. Judging from the smell of my t-shirt I think there was some piss play, too. Makes me feel so sleazy and horny again. Guessing how many guys I could have been fucking with makes me feel like a proud slut.

Edited by leakyhole
typo
  • Piggy 3

I've been talking to a hot Latino dude on Sniffies the last few days, but wasn't able to make it work until today. He had a nice 8 inch cock that was thick and uncut. Black scruffy beard and lean. 

He told me his door was unlocked and he was laying in bed naked on a work online meeting. I came in and found him just like that. I started sucking his cock while he was listening to the meeting. I was able to deepthroat it pretty easily, and he was impressed. 

He didn't let me suck him long before he started eating my ass. He was really aggressive and working my ass. Before long I felt his knees pushing between my legs, pushing them out. Then he pushed his cock in me balls deep. He was really aggressive, spanking my ass and calling me a fag. He kept saying things in Spanish I didn't understand. His cock felt so fucking perfect in my ass. He shot a load in me, and asked if he could give me more.

He ended up giving me 5 loads in a half hour. I know that sounds unbelievable but I swear its true. After the third load, we were in the shower cleaning up and he gave me two more in the shower. Definitely left his place pregnant.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 4