Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

2 hours ago, Pozguyinchi said:

I am bred a lot but I thought this one was worth mentioning. I was at my local video store last night cruising as usual. I saw a young guy checking me out and sort of following me. I got the signs that he wanted me because every time I would walk by him he would start to go into a booth. He wanted me to follow. I just ignored him because I assumed he was a bottom and I didn’t want to have to waste time telling him I only bottomed as well. Her was being persistent and I don’t like to be rude so I followed him into a booth. He instantly got down to it and started rubbing his dick through his sweat pants. I started rubbing his dick and get got real close to me. I don’t usually kiss so I kept my face sort of turned away from his. I kept rubbing his dick and he pulled down his sweat pants. He had a smallish dick for me. Probably 7? But it a little thicker and that was a plus. He was not interested in my dick at all. He kept rubbing my ass and wanted my hands on his dick. He was so masculine for a younger guy I was a little taken a back. He went in for a kiss and he kissed incredibly! I was in heaven. I went down and started sucking him. He was not big so I was able to show some good oral skills. He stood me up and turned me around and went right to town on my pussy. He played with it then used spit to finger me. He liked up his dick and slid in me with little effort. He wasn’t slow about it. He treated it like it was a real cunt. He went to town on fucking me occasionally pulling me close to kiss the back of my neck. After a few minutes I heard the familiar sound of a man getting ready to breed me. He unloaded in me but held me tight so that he could make sure he totally bred me. All while kissing the back of my neck. When he pulled out he turned me around and started kissing me again. It was all I could do to keep his load in me at this point. I thanked him of course and in a deep masculine voice he said no.. thank you. I pulled up my pants and left the booth. It doesn’t happen often anymore but sometimes men surprise me. Looking at him I wouldn’t have thought he was as masculine as he was and that he was such a good fuck!! I hope I see him again.

Good boy...letting young tops practice is a service...

• Piggy 1

I had what may have been the best cocksucking experience of my life yesterday. Guy hit me up on Grindr. Profile was practically blank. He wanted me to get him off with only my mouth, no hands. I didn't know what he looked like or anything, but I headed over.

Turns out he's a hot skinny early 30s guy, confident. The first thing he said when I walked in was, "Are you ready to suck?"

He laid down on his couch and closed his eyes. His cock was impressive already at totally flaccid. Taking orders, I only used my mouth to aroused him. Soon it was growing - a mouthful! He then started coaching me on how he wanted to be sucked. He knew exactly what he wanted and wasn't afraid to tell. He wasn't bossy but it was clear he was in charge.

About five minutes later, I was rewarded with a delicious big load, which I swallowed entirely. I assumed he would want me to stop (since most guys are super sensitive after they cum), but when I pulled off his cock, he said "You're not done. Keep sucking me slowly." I did as told for several minutes as he continued to moan. His cock went slowly returned to the flaccid state it was in when it first entered my mouth.

I hope I get another chance to service him soon.

• Like 9

A guy I hooked up with (just oral) a couple times over the summer hmu last night a little late. First time we talked in a while and it happened while I was playing with my ass so I was in a super horny mood and I assumed he was too since he texted me. He lives about 20 minutes away and he was surprised I was down to play right then, I think he was trying to set up for the weekend.

Anyway.. I was horny as hell so I pretty much devoured him when I went over. He wears tighy whities and I love sucking him while he wears them and I was really into it. He shoots precum loads instead of leaking and I was just swallowing it back to back. I had lube in my ass from earlier but I was still kinda dry at that point so it took a minute to get him in. I was worried he didn't want to breed me since he usually plays safe so I was trying to be quick about it. Once he was in though he was all mine.. a little sad cause he was super passive but it was hot making him cum. And I got back home at a decent time lol

• Like 3

Two days ago I got fed roughly 25 loads of cum from various men that my feeder had been collecting to dump in my mouth which he had frozen to keep them fresh. When I got to his place he had conveniently combined all the loads into one condom for a non-stop of stream of jizz. He kept all the other condoms and had me suck 'em inside out to get every last drop before the main event. Once I had finished that for him he sat me down and had me open wide. It was more than one mouthful so he trickled it in until my mouth was full, had me swallow and then filled it again with the rest of the loads. After I thanked him and was getting ready to go he asked if I was willing to do it again. I told him I ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY WOULD LOVE to continue  swallowing as many loads as he wanted for as long as he wanted to collect them. He's already started getting guys to contribute loads for the next time. I have a "cum loads wanted" post on here also that I was hoping would get more Los Angeles guys to add to his loads. No takers this time, but I'm leaving it up in case someone wants to add loads for the next bulk feeding.

vlc_ugTVJMhdKF.jpg

• Piggy 2

I've been reading this forum for a long time... but this is first post. Travelling for work this week, and last night decided to see who was about where I'm staying. First grindr taker was an older guy with a good looking cock. I drove over and met his hilariously friendly puppy. We then went to the bedroom and quickly got naked. I could tell he was really horny. A few minutes later he was fucking me hard missionary style, his thick cock felt great and I could see he loved my ass. I reached up and tweaked his nipple and his cum exploded inside me... i could feel it throb over and over. He apologised for cumming so soon, and I said 'never apologise, it's awesome' 😉 He stayed hard for a while, his cock deep inside me, as we had some chat and cuddle. Load #1. Next message on my phone was from suit guy up from Sydney for meetings. I went to his hotel and he fucked me for a long time, changing around positions. He was very affectionate, pausing fucking now and then to kiss. A hot and nice guy. After lots of pounding he eventually said "I think i might cum" hahaha so I said 'give it to me', and he blew a big load with his cock balls deep in me. So far so good! Load #2. After back to my own hotel, I got a message from this guy who chats to me a lot on grindr, even though we've never met. He's in the same town tonight and desperate for my ass lol soon after, he's at my place. Younger asian guy - hard muscled body, really hot. Stripping off, I see he his cock is even better than the pics he shared... really nice one. We make out for a while, as if we're old friends. It's really comfortable to be naked with him, cuddling, kissing, chatting... after a while I sit my ass down on his rock hard cock. A huge smile on his face. He quickly takes charge, flipping me over to fuck doggy style. Really hard and strong fucker. At one stage he even picked me up, his cock hard in my ass. After a few changes of position we end up standing, he's fucking me from behind and pulls my face around to kiss, saying 'I'm gonna cum' as I feel the flood of it in my pussy. Load #3. Met three nice guys and went to bed with my hole feeling well used and full of their cum.

• Like 12

Had the best fuck, possibly ever. Met a guy who wanted to hook up with me and his partner. Turned out to be two couples when I got to his place.  Walked in, told me to strip and hop in the sling. He strapped me in and proceeded to lick my entire body, very sensual. The nhis partner and two friends showed up,  was a little nervous but they all went to work on a different body nips lips, neck, toes inner thighs, hole, They all seemed concentrated on seeing if what they were doing would get a reaction out of me.  They got lots of reactions. When they finally got around to fucking me, I was ready for anything and anyone.  while one fucked the others made sure I could feel my entire body. Getting fucked, beard scruff on my neck,toes sucked and nipples played with at the same time was a revelation. 

They tried hard to avoid touching my cock, but while the second guy was fucking, I started to cum. A lot. One guy slurped up the cum, the second guy kept fucking,  and the other two started working harder on my toes and nipples, and whatever else they could. Normally I need a little break after cumming, but didn't get the chance. With all the other stuff going on in and around my body I didn't need to. Number three started fucking and the whole cycle repeated.  After number four came,  he unstrapped my right hand and told me to cum.  Took me a moment, but then one of them started fucking me again , I came at the same time as one of them came i my mouth.

I was exhausted, but it felt amazing. I felt really grateful

They were the nicest guys!

• Like 9

Been a while since I had a really good shag so horned up and looked for something online …nothing doing ..lots of blokes chatting but no meets …ended up at the local sauna (cum Union night..nice) it was still early but there were a few guys playing …wondered round naked except for a towel over my shoulder …the smell of the place just made me horny so I was hard …when to see if the sling was free and found a little Twink getting hammered by a chub daddy …well hot ….I snogged the daddy and pulled on a nipple ring …watched his raw cock fuck the tight winks hole …daddy pumped a good load up the Twink and puled out …he snogged me again and said he’d catch me later …I asked the Twink if he was good for another load and he just nodded and pulled on some poppers …I slipped in to his loaded hole …fuck he felt great tight and slick and hot …I used the sling to swing him on to my cock …the daddies cum running out of him and down my balls…the cummy mess got me off and I loaded the lad …fuck he felt good thanked him and wondered off to the shower.

It was busy now and I got a lot of attention from the mainly older crowd …as I got to the shower I was chatting to an old bloke (60s ?) he cupped my cummy balls and asked if I was going to wash it off …said I was and he got down and sucked my balls and cock …I was hard again…he had a wet finger up me as well …he stood and asked if id be up for getting fucked …yeah ….he had a nice cock out a 7 cut thick …hairy dad bod ..got to a seat area near the steam room …had me sit forward on the bench and knelt down between my legs pushing me back and raising my legs he kept saying how good I looked and asked how old I was told him 24 and he said he was 70 and pushed his cock in me …fucked me slowly with blokes walking past …loved it nice fuck got deep and ace kisser too…got quite a crowd …any how he started fucking me hard and was defo coming bout to cum …”dirty fuck ..I’m fucked breeding you!”  He pulled out and a felt a lot running out of my hole …I was gasping he just thanked me and headed back towards the showers …

The chub daddy from earlier had seen the action and was sat next to me snogged me again and fingered my cummy hole …”good to go again” I was like sure ….he had 2 fingers up me and was snogging me …then he was up in my face..cock tasted good and my face pressed into his pubes ..fucked my face then we snogged again ….as he got down between my legs I saw the biohazard tat on his hip …better lighting in here….got me proper hard …he lined up and was balls deep quickly …felt really hot …fucked me slow and a load of snogging…”going to cum mate” and I just pulled him deep ….loaded me ….snogged me and left. 

I showered …and went to get a drink 

• Like 6
  • Piggy 1

Met up with this daddy I’ve met once before. Met on a kik group. He messaged me saying he would be in town and wanted to see me again. After work I went over to the hotel. Nice smooth body and ass. He’s really open to trying things with men and I’m totally cool with that. I told him I love kissing and he said he’s never kissed a men but is open to trying. The first time we met we showered first and he requested that again. It really turned him on he said and loved my body size. He’s about 6 and I’m 5’2. We showered, kissed, he rubbed my body and played with my ass before making me suck his cock. Decent cock, curves up a bit, he is clean shaven. Turned around and I eat his ass. He is so horny and want to move to the bed before he cums. In the bed I continue sucking him and he loves it. Almost cums but stops himself. We wants to fuck my ass. He gets lube and to my disappointment puts on a rubber (fuck!) okay, it’s fine. He fucks me missionary and pounds away until he cums. No load.

im in downtown so I drive my Club Houston and get on sniffies. I’ve never been and am a bit nervous. Anyway, I end up leaving and going to someone’s place. I’ll go someday. He posted on sniffies asking for someone to drain his balls. I sent pics and said I can be there. Hot black dude, muscular hairy af body. Big cock. He said at 7 so I stopped by the grocery store to get a few items. Then I’m a head over. Opens the door in his jockstrap. He is sexy. A med student and needed a study break. Once in the room, he lays in bed but before I could get down he asks me to remove my clothes. Once naked I start sucking and getting him hard. He is moaning and it makes me hard, I continue sucking, licking his balls and body. Put his legs up and start eating his ass. Fuck I love it. Continue sucking and he says he is cumming so I deepthroat his cock as deep as I can. Getting that load down my throat. Tasted great. One of the best I’ve tasted. We chat a bit, he asks if I’m near the area because he would like to do it again. Tell him I’d hit him up when I am and I start playing with his cock again and suck another load from him. 2 loads 🤤 

i hit up the Moroccan guy and he invites me over. Sexy guy. We kiss and pushes down to suck his cock. He loves to dominate so I submit. He gets me on the bed and starts fucking me doggy. Then missionary. He gets in deep and breeds me. I make out with him as I hold him inside. Feels amazing. Love the feeling after they breed you. I want another but we have to get up early for work. We kiss and cuddle until we fall asleep.

• Like 2

Was horny as usual and got a room at the Days Inn last night. Posted the hotel/room # and propped the door open. Ended up with 15 loads.  One guy dropped 3 loads and another dropped 2 loads.  Good night. That makes 504 loads this year. 

Edited by Brianbttm
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 10

I am very proud to say that I just finished sucking a huge load of cum out of my fathers big meaty cock and swallowed it down like it was candy. his cum is so delicious! I am a great femboy daughter. all femboys should suck their fathers cocks like me. I would gladly suck him off every single day. I can still taste his cum and I love it.

xcocksucker.jpeg.658132e7a066f79adf65cd45088a4681.jpeg720644331_daddysfaggot.jpg.f21235342055f86c8ecfff6d65b6657d.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Just left... my regular FB, awesome Man. Fuck. Wore a jock, never quite know how to present with Him, He's not very vocal, but He is very physically expressive. Said my ass looked "so hot" which is all i need to hear. Wore a yellow jock, pretty sure He doesn't know the code though lol. He had to piss before and when He came back to bed i told Him He needs to try doing that inside of me sometime. i did drink piss from His cock one time after He bred me, He always showers after before going home, so i got in the shower and kneeled and drank from His cock. Wasn't sure how much He was into it, so i don't post... it's imprortant to me that my Top only does what He really gets into, to me His lust and need is half the fuck. 

He kisses my back and shoulders and i swear i almost came this time from that. The energy behind that drives me wild. Damn i feel so fucking good. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Just left... my regular FB, awesome Man. Fuck. Wore a jock, never quite know how to present with Him, He's not very vocal, but He is very physically expressive. Said my ass looked "so hot" which is all i need to hear. Wore a yellow jock, pretty sure He doesn't know the code though lol. He had to piss before and when He came back to bed i told Him He needs to try doing that inside of me sometime. i did drink piss from His cock one time after He bred me, He always showers after before going home, so i got in the shower and kneeled and drank from His cock. Wasn't sure how much He was into it, so i don't post... it's imprortant to me that my Top only does what He really gets into, to me His lust and need is half the fuck. 

He kisses my back and shoulders and i swear i almost came this time from that. The energy behind that drives me wild. Damn i feel so fucking good. 

Very nice.. its always important to me that the top does what he wants and is satisfied.  I so agree also is part of the fuck!

Nothing better than to drink from tha tap!

Edited by Njn0mc

6 hours ago, Njn0mc said:

Very nice.. its always important to me that the top does what he wants and is satisfied.  I so agree also is part of the fuck!

Nothing better than to drink from tha tap!

Right?  Saying: " the top does what he wants and is satisfied"  can 'sound' different on paper than IRL to me. For me, Top and bottom are positional references, not status, thought i do experience a bit of status mind fuck in the T/b dynamic.  For me, compatibility is essential for satisfaction to occur and sustain. i think that happens pretty naturally and automatically, at least on a crude level, when a Top and bottom get together (the devil can be in the details though). To me, the more mature Tops are concerned about a bottoms satisfaction as much as the bottom is about the Tops.

i think confusion comes in when we assume that the bottoms satisfaction doesn't matter. i see this idea from both Tops and bottoms. i do not think it's a question of a bottoms satisfaction not mattering, just that a bottoms satisfaction derives differently.  Speaking for myself, i need/want to please my Man/Top as an intrinsic part of sex. But is seems circular to me, my read is Tops/Men also need/waant to please/satisfy the bottom as well, that is affirms His value and postition just as much as with the bottom, it just happens in an opposite way. It's a little mysterious to me, but i'm convinced the best connection/sex is symbiotic. 

Right there with you re drinking from the tap. For me, it's a connection that has unique elements. i think there's a definite D/s element in Top/bottom, Breeder/breedee, but WS has a whole other psychological layer that, for me, can make it a deeply intimate connection in a way cum does not. i think there's a general built in valuing of semen as seed, whereas piss is generally seen as waste. For one man to want and receive another Mans waste, and also the lesser relief vs the more intense release from orgasm,   can speak to a overall desire/need from both Top and bottom to connect and bond . For me, one of the more erotically satisfying draws i have is the mind fuck part both Top and bottom can experience venturing into degradation/humiliation. It's sort of magical to me when it happens based on  mutual lust/need vs being a forced or mean act that is focused on superiority/inferiority.  Hard to articulate what occurs, but it can be intense and wonderful.

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 1