Bottoms - What Do You Look For In A Top?

rawTOP

I like a top who really takes charge. I'm a 6'3" bottom and my favorite thing is to be fucked standing in a group. Since I'm taller than most tops, my feet often need to be spread apart in order to get my ass at the right height for the top. I feel even more dominated getting fucked standing with my legs apart vs. having my legs bent. One of my favorite things is when a top is about to fuck me and he kicks my legs apart. I like being kicked into position and knowing the top has total control.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, it is all about energy. I know when a man is going to be able to do me right. He has that nasty glint in his eye. That glint that seems to say I may appear nice, but you are going to get it later. When you can see, regardless of what he is wearing or the setting that you are in, that this man has throw down (throw down is a term I use for the kind of man who would literally walk into a bedroom with you and throw you down on the bed and take you. Think Stanley from Street Car) that usually gets my back arching. I have to know that he is going to be able to take charge, and get what he wants. Over the years I have gotten really excellent at knowing who the kinky, nasty fucker is in the crowed. Often times I see them staring through my innocent veneer as well.

I like older take charge, dominant tops. Tell me what to do and take what you want. Love a confident masuline man...I'm 6ft so I prefer a taller man so I have to look up at him.

A big dick is secondary. I also have a weakness for white men ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I like a verbal dominant top. I want a man who is going to just bend me down, and shove his dick right up my hole. There are almost no turn offs. A small dick isn't a turn off, though I definitely prefer a big dicked top who can reach everywhere in my hole.

Physically I like a top whose in good shape. Doesn't have to gave a six-pack, but it is preferred. Arm strength enough to hold me down when fucking the Hell out of me is great. Cock size doesn't really matter either, but the bigger the better. When it comes to their personality I like a guy who takes charge and is dominant. Also like them to act straight outside of the bedroom. And when it comes to how they fuck I like them to be rough and extremely aggressive. The more so the better.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I basically said something similar in another thread.. but..

I've been a sexually adventurous guy since I was in my late teens.. I'm 32, 6'4, 210, furry.. been heavier, been junked out, etc. I'm only about 6.5" dick wise, but obviously bottoms enjoy my height, masculinity, and build.. I am thankful and amazed by how incredibly hot many of the guys I've fucked have been.. and how most of them initiated :)

Eating ass is also one of my absolute favorite sexual activities, so what's started as.. a blowjob.. has gone much further thanks to my tongue creeping south. :)

As for me? What do I look for in a top? I really don't, cuz.. I just take whatever looks halfway decent that comes my way, when I'm feeling verse :)

so uhh yeah.. if yer in PHX GET AT ME. lol.

• 4 months later...