Bottoms - What Do You Look For In A Top?

rawTOP

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I like a nice looking cock, big and hard, I love a real hard cock, I really don't pay attention to what he looks like, I focus on his cock more than anything, any size, but a 7 inch and longer is a turn on, and 5 1/2 to 6 thick, not a must but it feels better, I really get turned on by a huge cock, but my pussy is to tight for one. but yes, its a nice cock that im looking for, that's what im looking at on barebackrt to see who to contact, I have to be turned on by his cock.

Looks, age and cock size are not important. I am a bottom and I'm there for HIS pleasure. I do what ever a top tells me to do as I want him to USE me. That's important as I LOVE being USED by a top. And I want him to use my ass to drain his cock, to feel that top cum in me. I get the most intense ecstasy and pleasure out of being USED by a top to fill my ass with his seed. Tops that turn me on the most are taller, I'm 6'1, 165 or at least physically more powerfully built than me and know that I am there for their pleasure. And love the thought of a BIG TOP can over power me and rape me with his TOXIC SEED. I'm there for his cock and cum!

Completely agree, I'm there to please him regardless of looks.