How Many Loads Have You Gotten Up Your Ass This Year?

rawTOP

only 1 this year unfortunately from a douchebag so i dont even count him really.

my personal goal is to merge two big-city gay group sex circles (i think sometimes called swingers),

from there, my real goal is-

to have a full 75 ( or more ) person group gangbang every 2 days, so 1 day being ravaged, next day is how long i have to recover,

so every 2 days would be about 180 gangbangs in a year, BUT, i'm impatient so I change that to 1.7 for the many days i will be too impatient too weight so its 214 gangbangs, with 75 ppl per gangbang (so 74 ppl on me)... HOLY SHIT I JUST DID THE MATH.

So technically 74 ppl x 214 gangbangs is 15,836, and everybody cums twice... WOW - my goal for after the swingers group is establishes, from new years of 2011 (since 2010 ends soon) to the end of the year that would be a group sex goal of 31,627 loads in my ass, averaging about 148 loads or more per gangbang every 2 days for a year, YAY.

I FUCKING LOVE MY GOAL!!!!!!!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...