Poll for Bottoms: Do you prefer regular sex or rough sex?

Salacious1

Which do you prefer when you're bottoming?  

335 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer when you're bottoming?

Neither? I like creative fucking. I turn into a kinky slut when I'm in heat. I like a top who is good at reading me and fucks accordingly. I've been talking to a dom top online for a few weeks, we're learning each others kinks, and we both have each other really turned on. He says things like wanting to be lying behind me and pulling my hair so he can shove his tongue down my throat as he probes my hole with his cock to penetrate it. He wants to get me "a little drunk so he can control" me.  He wants me to fall asleep with his cock in me and then piss in me while I'm asleep. He's told me not to cut my hair because he likes to get it matted with his cum. All of those things may qualify as "rough", but I associate rough with pain, and these things are all pleasurable to me... which he knows and he gets off on giving that kind of getting and giving that kind of pleasure.

• Upvote 1

Guest BgchaserATX

Definately rough. Love to be used for a fucktoy. On my stomach, Tops climbs on, Sticks it in, reaches up under my arms and takes hold of my wrist, holds me down, and then just fucks the hell out of my hole.  Or, doggie, he puts it in, deep sudden hard thrusts, reachs up and grabs my shoulders and uses the traction to deep fuck me, good hard deep thrusts. Either way, when he cums, he jams it in as deep as he can get it to unload his hot cum far up inside me.

• 2 months later...

I prefer the moment and what is going on.  Sometimes nice and gentle and other times rough.  Guess I would prefer to have my hole pounded good and hard though by at least 3 to1.  Love my hole used and abused for sure.

Guest faggot hole

i consider any fucking as a gift.  As a bottom, i really don't have a choice, but there are times when a gentle, long, langouroius fuck is so satisfying.  And there are times when it just can't be rough enough, the talk just can't be dirty enough, the circumstance just can't be humiliating enough, the number of guys using me just can't be enough, when i cannot be slutty enough.  What a bottom really loves is a Top who can sense what he needs at that moment.  What a bottom usually gets is what the Top needs at that moment.  But a bottom ALWAYS knows -- this is not about making love.  This is about getting fucked.

I want to be ravaged by a big codk on a regular basis. I am a cumwhore and I need to be fucked at least five days per week (every day if I'm in a relationship) otherwise I go nuts. Theres no let up for me, I constantly crave cock.

Rough in a loving sensual way is my new favourite way to have sex. Passionate with choking, spanking, some pounding, but plenty of kissing and touching. Tactile but not vanilla. I used to prefer pretty rough sex, but I think my taste has changed.