Do you always CUM??

DarkroomTaker

Doesn't bother me if I cum or not as long as my top enjoys himself and is pleasured. Sometimes I can't even get a hard on while being fucked but that isn't to say that I'm not enjoying myself. I'm happy bein fucked and bred.

My main goal is to make sure the top is enjoying my pussy and concentrating on keeping him in me as long and deep as possible. I usually don't get hard while being fucked, but do get the pre-cum flowing. After I've been used by one, or many, I like to close my eyes and remember each breeding me, then I explode and that is usually the only load of the night I swallow.

If I am horny and I've been fucked good (meaning my prostate is well massaged), I HAVE to cum or my balls start to feel like bowling balls. My nut sac becomes so tender and the pressure is such that I'm in pain if I don't cum.

I enjoy cock in me. I once had a boyfriend with a really big one who was actually surprised I _enjoy_ it. I guess his experience was bottoms were too stretched or in pain to simply enjoy it. I don't always ejaculate, but I will have an anal orgasm which is as or more intense- all the muscles back there will spontaneously spasm and clench around the cock in me, goosebumps will cover my body and I probably moan, shaking the paint off the walls, I've not kept track, and I'm not in control.

I'm starting to see myself less and less of a bottom each day. I love bottoming but I seem to be meeting more verse guys lately which is good. I was broken of the whole "Boy did I say you could touch your cock" a long time ago. That being said I don't always touch my cock or cum during sex. Reason is sometimes if I touch my cock or start to jack off I fucking lose it. I'm beyond ecstasy and I like to enjoy the flow getting there. There has been a top or two who prefer me to jack off when they are fucking me and I do it.

I think I normally cum usually after a guy fucks me. Or now if I breed a guy. Usually though a guy feels so good in me that I just don't want overload on sensation. If I wasn't for that I wouldn't mind touching my cock. So probably when I'm in bottom mentality or mode I'm less likely to. But when I'm topping I definitely touch my dick and jack off when I'm with someone and cum. Especially if it's breeding him.

I do like though that I can cum and still have a top fuck me. A lot of tops (including ex) tell me that most bottoms once they cum their done. For me it's just the start of the next round :D

• 5 years later...

i never cum when im being fucked. all i want is for my top men to have fun n to get off . i only meet sick sadistic violent men n so they usually also get off hurting me n i can think of a handful of men who actually wanted me to get off during there fuck . i dont like it that way . i never cum n dont deserve to climax at all

Rarely do I cum when being fucked. If the top has a huge dick and he is deeply and roughly fucking me, cum may spontaneously leak out of me, but I don’t shoot. I ignore my cock when I’m getting fucked by top men. I need to concentrate on their pleasure.  I can cum later after they leave.  

• 2 weeks later...

Don't worry about getting off and rarely get hard while being fucked. My place there is to satisfy the Top man and get his load buried deep inside my hole or blasted down my hungry throat. Once I get one dick, I want another and then another...some days end up going from one Grindr or A4A hookup after the other, or hanging out all day at the ABS cruising for dick. I think I get in my head too much when playing with some one else and have trouble getting an erection, most of the time, my cum comes from jacking off later. 

When I was much much younger I always used to come when I was fucked and, I am ashamed to say, would stop fucking at that point and leave the top to jerk off or whatever. Very selfish and I really didn’t know better. However, for a long time now it’s been the opposite in that I don’t seek to come when being fucked and usually try not to so that the top is fully satisfied by coming. It doesn’t bother me if I don’t come and may often return from the baths having been fucked a couple of times, fucked a few more, and yet not come.

In addition to the goal of satisfying others, which I find to be a real turn on and satisfaction for me, and hoping to take some loads in the process, there’s also some practical considerations in not coming. The most obvious one is keeping a hard on. If I come I have to wait a while to get hard again and it takes a little longer as I age - although I find I can get hard again pretty quickly if another guy in the bathhouse will take the time to assist with hand and mouth. The need for the constant hard cock is a little ironic since I’d prefer to bottom but I find that many tops when cruising for a bottom will nonetheless first grab your cock and unless it’s hard pass over to seek someone else. Also there always seems to be more bottoms than tops so as a versatile guy I’m more often than not topping. 

I get a hard on just thinking about being fucked but then lose it as soon as I get a cock in my hole, never really cum being fucked but drip a lot of precum.

I think some more sadistic Tops do want a bottom to cum while being fucked so they can make it uncomfortable for the bottom being fucked making it almost a rape.

On 4/8/2014 at 8:14 PM, not_sure_bb said:

I prefer to cum after the tops done with me and gone. i prefer the tops to not car at all about my orgasm, only his.

Well said. I feel the same way. And I have also made strides to (as much as possible) keep my dick soft and useless while being plowed. I want to neither distract the Fucker from his pleasure nor make him feel intimidated (in the event ha is hung smaller than me.)