First gangbang experience: private group or sauna ?

jtonic

I've read all these posts about sling sex, raw gangbangs and so on. Despite my recent freakout about turning poz, a lot of guys told me to look on the bright side and told me I should explore fantasies which weren't necessarily feasible to me before (I used to practice safe sex, and rarely with over 2 guys).

In the past couple days, after taking time to cool down, my sexual desire is growing back. Low and behold, I'm increasingly turned on by the idea of 'cum dump'. I started getting replies on barebackrt and thought, maybe I could try my first cumdump. Then I randomly got this message from someone saying he wants to help me get my first gangbang. So far, he sounds like a well-rounded guy (not abusive, reasonable top).

He insists on going to a sauna (I assume he probably means Oasis, GI Joe, or the new Reflexxx club in Montreal). But I don't think I'm ready for a full-on 'anonymous' gangbang yet (plus I've never been to a sauna ever). My initial thought was to find 3-4 tops myself, then meet at one of their places. But I realize it's complicated to arrange. Part of me thinks I should take my time and stick to a private gathering. The other part is thinking I should just let go and go to the bathhouse, but then I'm not sure if I'm ready, or it's just the slutty bottom in me waking up.

For the bottoms out there who had a gangbang, where did you do it first? private or bathhouse?

Were you scared or worried about your first experience? Was there a safe word (and what are a few things I should watch out for?)

201406100040.jpg?w=300&h=189

If you have someone that will be in charge then I would recommend a sauna, like the GI-Joe on a Saturday night, 10pm on. There are a few rooms with sling and I would recommend the one in the 3rd floor. They also have public slings. A young guy like you is sure to find many guys willing to fuck you and breed your hole.

The main reason I hesitate to do anon is that I haven't found out my viral load yet (still waiting to sort out the meds). I don't want to put other people at risk, and also wouldn't want to catch other STDs in the meantime. But the feeling is strong. :)

I agree with RawLeather, although I take your point about not wanting to put yourself and others at risk.

My first gangbang was at a sauna. Although I enjoyed myself, I was quite worried throughout, because I hadn't even intended to get gangbanged and because I was not as accustomed to barebacking with strangers as I am now. It happened while visiting L.A., and it was the first time I had seen a full mattress set up for use in a common area at a sauna. Even though I had paid for a room I was immediately excited about the possibility of being fucked where others could watch. Although I had been going to baths for a while, I was still young and innocent enough that it didn't occur to me that it was unlikely that the other men would limit themselves to just watching. I lingered in that common area until a daddy top invited me to join him on the mattress. By the time I got off the mattress I had taken 8 cocks up my ass.

• Upvote 1

My first gangbang was at a sex bar during naked night. I was busy with one guy who helped me on the sling, and before I knew it there was a queue of people taking turns on my ass. I must have taken about 15 cocks in half an hour, with about half of them bare and half of them rubbered (it was before my latex allergy had fully manifested itself). No idea how many loads I got out of the guys that took me bare. It's still one of the hottest experience I've ever had, and I would repeat it in a heartbeat! (But this time bare only!)

I must say I was never scared during or after that experience. It just felt perfectly natural. That's when I realised I was a bottom slut :).

PMy first was in the bathouse Steamworks. It was black out night and I rented a large room. I lay on the bed on my stomach. I took a buddy with who organized the tops. He did a great job as I had 10 guys fuck me that night. All came in my ass. What was hot was after number 3 you could hear the squishing sound as the others entered me. After about 3am he closes the door and fucked me himself twice

My first gangbang was organised by my boyfriend at the time. I don't think I would've had the guys to take my first gangbang at a sauna. My Bf had a major fetish for seeing me fucked by other guys either single or multiple but always bareback. Eventually he managed to organise a group of eight guys who came round to his apartment and spent the night fucking me over and over. Only when the last guy left did my boyfriend take his turn by which time I was gaped and bred well. I agree that the sloppy noise after a few loads is very horny, it always turns me on even more. I've yet to do a gangbang at the sauna although I have been fucked by multiple guys it's usually one at a time and not in a group. I'm still hoping though.

Edited by Jakelc

My first gangbang was in a steam room. I was getting fucked, when another guy put his dick in my mouth and guys started to come up and join in. I could only last 30 minutes due to the heat but it was fun nonetheless. If you want to get something going by yourself do it in an open place where guys walk past

for me, being gang banged us about having zero control. so my first time and every time after that I'd do it in a bathhouse cuffed to the bed or now more often in a public room. can get very out of control and often can even get painful so you have to be prepared for that. Guys get extremely aggressive in that situation especially when drugs are involved.so it depends on the experience you are looking for. If it's your first time and you are nervous I would recommend someone there to make sure you are safe or to avoid public bath houses because even on your own without being tied down it is hard to stop multiple guys from getting their way with you.as an example twice now I have been asphyixated to the point of passing out which now is quite erotic for me and I hope it happens again. However at the time it was very scary especially because they did not stop even after I was out