Is getting fucked by a guy with wife, girlfriend and/or kids a major turn on?

Guest SBBOY

Married breeder here as well. I do fuck a lot of other married guys and I do enjoy hearing stories of them doing things with their families with my loads still in their guts. I've fucked married guys in their marital beds as well as their kids beds. We both get off on it all its part of the thrill. I haven't worn a condom with any of them and I have a lot of them I do regular.

• Upvote 13

Guest 24collegekid420

I am currently the bottom for two straight married guys. Both have wife and kids. One has a 16 and a 17 year old boys. The other proud father of 5 kids 3 boys 2 girls.I love getting fucked by the daddies always bareback love to take there cum in my ass and swallow. I enjoy knowing my ass is a lot better than the pussy they have at home. One of the daddies calls me his son name. I love it.

Guest SBBOY

One of the daddies calls me his son name. 

Makes my dick hard! He should use his sons sweaty briefs to gag u as he fucks u

Lately most of me fuckers have been married or in relationships with females n I find it sooo hot that they prefer me hot cum n piss hungry hole to there partners N I luv it that I am just there relief hole ! Never said no to any cocks or loads n I aint gunna start now (_0_)

I love married men, or ones with girlfriends, because it seems to be less drama. I'm looking for a fuck, their looking to dump. No drama because they are scared the wifegirlfriend will find out somehow. You please me, I will never tell. There's one guy I have been eyeing, he texts me from CL ads every now and then, but never got him over. I have one married man that comes over, when he wants to fuck he just tosses me on the floor and has his way, then leaves. Another comes over for sucking and rimming, but only when his wife is at work, which is once a week during the night. Another comes over and likes to leave with his cum all over his cock. He said the thrill of the wife seeing it and thinking he was with another woman gets him going.

As a previously married man, I've fucked an been fucked by plenty of them. I'd LUV to bareback fuck with a sexy fit "str8" couple though -- fuck the wife and eat cum from her cunt while she watches me fuck her husband and him fuck me

I am single now, but when i was married and had kids living at home i loved getting bred. I have had cum leaking out of my ass while fucking my wife. She got several guys cum in her via my ass. i only ever had one top come to our house. He was another married guy who lived down the road. He always wanted to fuck in my kids beds. Another married top i visited regularly visited at his house always fucked in his sons room, he would gag me with dirty underwear and socks. 

• Upvote 3