The cumdump network

• 5 weeks later...

I sort of consider myself to be the cumdump for the rest stop close by my house and many who come there know me as the diaper bottom as I will wear a diaper under my trackies. that way after hours of being pumped full of hot cum and my hole being stretched open the diaper stops it from leaking out onto the seat of my truck. and when I get home I like to take my impaler dildo and fuck my well lubed hole then go to bed with the cum deep inside my hole.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Throw my name in the ring for KC/Kansas area on I-70 so that I can take whatever loads cum my way. Especially want guys to scrap cum up form bath house/truck/rest stop floors and shove it in my hole until I bleed and it's swimming in my veins. Especially want guys who'll take pics/videos to post for other guys to see/get off on. NO LOAD REFUSED, See how perverted/nasty/hot we can make it. PLEASE. NSA totally.

• 3 weeks later...