The other men nodded their approval and made their way into the main room to pull on a few shreds of clothing before heading back downstairs. Chuck got down between my legs, lifting my ankles so that they rested on his shoulders, his big, thick, precum slicked cock hear resting against my swollen, and dripping pucker. “How’s that hole feel boy, you think you can handle one more cock?”

“Please fuck me Chuck, I want you so bad. I don’t want this to stop. I need more cock.” It had become a need now, I longed desperately to feel Chuck’s thick meat entering my hole, to have him stretch me out and leave his load deep inside of me. It wasn’t just Chuck, though I longed to feel him inside of me, it was all the men I had had that day and more. I just needed to be fucked, and I was starting to not care by whom. I had four POZ loads deep inside of my gut already and although Chuck didn’t have a tattoo that I had yet seem I sensed that I was about to receive my fifth; but that didn’t matter I didn’t care about status I didn’t care about anything so long as I was getting more cock. I wonder if this is what Johnny had felt when he had first started bottoming for Chad or if his lust was less then mine.

“How does it feel to have all those loads inside you boy?”

“Perfect.”

“You know that those loads are special, don’t you boy? You know that even as you lay there trying to suck my cock inside your loose sloppy cunt that they are changing your life forever?”

“Yes.”

“You ready for another life changing load boy?”

“Yes.”

Chuck pressed forward with his cock sinking it slowly into my hole in one careful thrust. I exhaled with joy as the largest cock of the day worked its way into my cum lubed guts. It wasn’t that Chuck’s cock was the thickest and longest of all the men I had been fucked by that made this moment special though, it was him that made it special. He was the one who had started all of this, he was the one who had brought me to this moment and I longed for nothing more then to make him as happy as he had made me. I tensed my hole around his cock and then relaxed as he came at long last to rest hilt deep inside of me, milking his cock with my tender hole.

He smiled and pulled back just as slowly. I was probably imagining it but I thought that I could feel every vein, every ridge, and contour of his cock as it slipped easily from my hole. Chuck pushed forward again slowly, working my hole open for his massive tool before he really plowed me. Cum frothed up around his dick as he churned up the loads of his friends inside my hole.

“I can’t believe you’ve been masquerading as a top all this time, a hole like this is too good to waste it’s got to be bred.” He was starting to pick up the pace of his fucking, his eyes never leaving mine. “But we won’t waist that nice cock of yours either, Johnny’s already said he wants to be the one to milk the first load out of you tonight with his sweet sweet hole.” He slammed his cock into me hard a few times pulling out almost completely each time causing me to yelp with pleasure as his cock head crashed into my prostate. “Would you like that boy? Do you wanna breed Johnny’s tight hole?”

“God yes. He’s so fucking hot.”

“Good boy. You are doing so well,” he cooed as he pistoned his dick rapidly in and out of my hole,” When we first broke Johnny in he was crying before my dick even touched his hole, but not you. You’re just hungry for more aren’t you. Even my fat cock isn’t enough to satisfy you is it,” he stabbed the full length of his cock into me hard as if to punctuate his point.

“I need to be fucked, I just need more cock. I don’t know why or what’s happened to me but I never wanna be without cock again.” I felt agitated, scared by my confession, but Chuck just smiled.

“Don’t worry boy, we’ve just unlocked the cumslut in you. This was always who you were supposed to be not some bitchy top.”

Somehow I knew he was right. “Please Chuck, give me your load; breed my ass; fill me with your spunk.”

“You got it kid,” Chuck closed his eyes, lent forward, tightened his grip on my legs and began to fuck me even faster pounding a little harder and a little deeper with each stoke. Sweat sprung up upon his brow and his breathing become racked and uneven. It seemed as though every muscle in his body had tensed under his thick coat of dark hair, and his skin began to glisten with sweat. I could smell his powerful musk growing thicker in the air, over powering even the smell of frothing cum which had become so prevalent. He grunted like a wild animal and then with a powerful surge of energy that vibrated through my entire body he bottomed out in my well fucked cunt, tossed his head back and came. I felt his cock throbbing as ribbon after ribbon of warm sticky cum rocketed out of his fat mushroom head. He flooded my already overflowing guts with his massive load and I relished every second of it.

As his orgasm subsided he collapsed forward on top of me his cock still lodge up my ass. I turned my head slightly and found his hairy sweaty pit in my face. I licked up and down it’s length tasting the sweet salty sweat that clung to the dark hairs, Chuck moaned as I swirled my tongue about.

Very slowly he got up, his cock slipping from my hole leaving me feeling empty and longing to be filled by another cock. After a long moment of silence Chuck said, “Put your shorts on and grab the rest of your clothes, lets go down stairs and join the boys. I’m sure by now Johnny’s hole is nice and lubed up for you to breed and we’ll see what we can do about getting a few more cock over here to breed your sweet cunt before the night is through.”

THE END.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 16

Epilogue

My hole dripped cum for a whole day after Chuck, Chad, Johnny, Kevin, Wes, and a small host of other men who I didn’t know at the time were through with me. I accepted my transformation joyously and moved into the apartment the next week. From that point on I Chuck fucked me at least once a day, and Chad at least once a week. Johnny and I would take turns wrecking each other’s holes when we ran into each other on campus. The other guys I saw less frequently but still got railed by them often enough. I tested POZ a few months after moving in and by Christmas had gotten my own small biohazard tattoo on the front of my hip. I still met up with some of the bottom boys I had topped so regularly from time to time, some of them stopped calling after I got my tattoo, some though never asked about it and still took my loads happily.

Towards the end of my senior year this sophomore who I had fucked a few times told me that he was looking for an apartment for the next school year. After I introduced him to Chuck the boy was never the same. He started out a sometimes bottom boy, and turned into a POZ cumwhore much like I had, but that’s his story to tell.

As for me, now I’m living in New York City, and let’s just say I haven’t spent a day without at least one load in my hole in a very long time.

• Upvote 14

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...