For Bottoms: What is your favorite position to get fucked?

expdbijock35

What is ur favorite position to get fucked?  

456 members have voted

1. 1. What is ur favorite position to get fucked?

my most comfortable position is,, laying on my stomach, with 2 pillows under my hips so my ass is up a little bit, and my legs are together, the man stratles my ass on his knees, or just lays on my back, he gets full penetration this way, and I love it. bareback of course.

the most saticfying is missionary, I lay on my back, the man lays between my legs, I slightly wrap them around his legs, this takes a man with a long cock, a guy with a short cock has to put my legs up over my head to reach my pussy, a man with a long cock can get good penetration with out lifting my legs, and this way we can kiss and I can rub his back and ass while he gently pumps my pussy bareback and when he is about to unload in me, we kiss pationatly while he is grunting and I feel his cock pulsing and his sperm squirting inside my pussy. its very intamet and like a man and a woman, I like getting fucked like a woman, and I fantacize that I have a pussy when we make love. if there is a man or men near Chicago that want to fuck me and have a long cock, message me and we will make it happen

• 2 weeks later...

on my stomach, pinned down, his arms around me, squeezing, as he fucks deep .. but in actuality - whatever position he puts me in is the one i like right then!

Hmm, I guess I need to meet more - erm - creative tops (or get more experimental myself). I think I haven't tried half of this list, damn! I do love to get fucked standing up. Especially when I can put my hands on something to keep balance and look at him as he pounds away and loads me up. Missionary comes in close second, especially when the top locks my head in a tight grip with one arm so I can't move my head while he fucks my hole - it empasizes that feeling of being submissive and makes him get totally empowered and in control.

I actually have two positions I love. One when I am sleeping on my tummy with my ass slightly in the air and the top pining me doing and fucking the shit out of me. The second is with me in a missionary position with my legs over his shoulders and again getting a real hard fucking.

• Upvote 1