Anyone up for a Cumdump Tattoo?

rawTOP

What do you think of a Cumdump taint tattoo?  

307 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of a Cumdump taint tattoo?

• I want one!
    • I like the idea, but probably wouldn't get one myself
    • Eh, I'm indifferent to it
    • Bad idea - just don't like it

I've always wanted to get a tramp stamp that said "No Deposit, No Return"

In Tampa, Fl., last year, I saw this young guy with a square stamp tattoo that simply said "TRAMP" on his back right above his belt. I thought that was sexy, but it could have been because the guy was so hot.

I sucked off a piercer, right after the had pierced my nip.  My dick is directly wired to my nip, so instant boner.  He noticed and rubbed his hand down his lap so I could see his hardon.  Late night, private booth...it was intense.  He was a fuck bud for a long time after that.

The idea of getting a breeding from an artist,  both naked during the tat, would be so hot.  Knowing myself, I would need another breeding afterwards.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm not a tattoo type but if there was an established and recognizable tattoo that made it clear that I was a cumdump or, at least, a barebacker, I would consider it on an arm or shoulder.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...