Bottoms - What Size Dick Do You Like Best?

rawTOP

What Size Dick Do You Prefer When Getting Fucked?  

762 members have voted

1. 1. What Size Dick Do You Prefer When Getting Fucked?

• Small (6" or less)
    • Average (7" +/-)
    • Above Average (8" +/-)
    • Big (9" +/-)
    • Very Big (10" +/-)
    • Huge (11" +)
    • As Thick As Possible (not about length)
    • Long And Thin

I must say that huge cocks make me drool, the bigger the better. And I envy guys with 10"or more. But when it actually comes to fucking I think I would prefer average, although 8" or slightly over will do to. Too big is just too much for my hole.

Guest ff-whole
I'm definitely a classic size queen, always bigger is better! That's why I started getting fisted, sometimes the cock just wasn't big enough.

Yes I'm with you.... I love a fist too... :2thumbs:

"Fucking,thick mushroom headed 7-8 inch is ideal"

I agree. Once the thick head is in and I am comfortable taking it, it is heaven! Prefer thickness over length when it comes to physical action. Can't stop drooling over pictures of guys with a really big one though.....

not a bottom here but just wanted to add that my cock is 7.5 inches long and 5.5 inches thick. I get very few complaints and if there are any, its usually from a very tight hole. It seems to be a great overall size for most bottoms

I'd be very happy to take your cock. You seem like you'd be a GREAT fucker!

While I love taking 8" cock, reaching deep inside my pussy to that g-spot, I've had some amazing sex with 6-7" cocks. I'm not a size queen, so I'm ultimately fine with any size cocks fucking my hole and leaving seed. I've had some really hung dudes fuck me, on the order of 10-11" and its brutal on my hole, painful, and really didn't allow me to enjoy the fuck....but they did, which is cool with me since I'm just there for their pleasure.