Bottoms - What Size Dick Do You Like Best?

rawTOP

What Size Dick Do You Prefer When Getting Fucked?  

762 members have voted

1. 1. What Size Dick Do You Prefer When Getting Fucked?

• Small (6" or less)
    • Average (7" +/-)
    • Above Average (8" +/-)
    • Big (9" +/-)
    • Very Big (10" +/-)
    • Huge (11" +)
    • As Thick As Possible (not about length)
    • Long And Thin

it has changed over the years. As a young man I got great pleasure from smaller dicks - my hole was very tight then. But as I grew older and more experienced I started to crave larger dicks until now later in my life cycle I really want dicks on the upper end of the scale. Anything under 7 inches is just too small to do it for me. My pussy is happiest with 8.5 inches plus. And I love them fat so that my pussy get stretched.

I have a thick 7" myself, but I do remember that when taking a much bigger cock (and that would be 9" I guess) I was focusing on accommodating it. Once the guy guy got in, it was OK though, but for me it didn't feel different than a smaller one.

Still drooling at guys who do have 9" or more. Must be great to stuff that in your pants everyday.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well I gotta say that I'am not into pain here. Have had a couple of guys that were 8", at times it felt great! So average to small would be great! Yes a huge cock is great to look at and play with,but to get fucked by one, not so good...:)

I used to say that a thick 7" cock is perfect for daily use. Anything bigger is cool but usually more of an ordeal than I'd like on a regular basis. But I've had a regular fuck buddy for 4 1/2 years who breeds me at least weekly and his dick is a fat ucut solid 9" and I love it. It feels perfect and I feel thoroughly fucked when he is done. I am spoiled. I need it. I love it. I want it. He has my perfect cock.