The First Time You Got Fucked Was It Safe Or Raw?

rawTOP

First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?  

1,181 members have voted

1. 1. First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?

• Raw (and I got the load in my ass)
    • Raw (didn't get the load in my ass)
    • With condom (but would have let him fuck me raw)
    • With condom

• Administrators

Just curious - the first time you got fucked - did you take the cock raw or did the top rubber up?

What year was it? (Was it before ARVs came out?)

If you rubbered up, was it because you wanted him to or because he insisted on it?

In my case it was early 1990. He did a few strokes bareback (which worried me), but then rubbered up.

Raw. It was 1984. I was 16. He came in my ass twice that night. The age of consent in the U.K. is 16. I had started going to gay discos in my nearest city at 16. Quite quickly I met a 40 year old guy who invited me back to his place for "coffee". I went. I'd had a few drinks and he barebacked me ( my first fuck ever ) without mentioning condoms. I was too horny to discuss HIV - I'm not sure we had those initials back then. In those days GAY HIV was seen as an overwhelmingly North American problem. I had friends whose safe sex strategy was to refuse to have sex with Americans. Quite often if safe sex was discussed someone would say "I'm ok. I don't have sex with Americans". The 40 year old guy barebacked me again the following morning. We became lovers and had frequent bareback sex for the next three years ( in a monogamous relationship - well on my side at least ).

Regular readers of these threads will have read this story in other posts - sorry for boring you. The story doesn't vary, because it's the truth.

• Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...

bottomcumwhore: It DOES feel so good knowing that your whole purpose in life is to take loads. And every time you take a load, it reinforces the idea that your life has purpose and that you have worth. At least, that's the way i feel.

• Like 1

Having lost my virginity at the ripe old age of 18 (just a few months shy of my 19th birthday) in 1976, it isn't really a relevant question for me. EVERYONE fucked raw in those glorious pre-Plague days -- or so it seemed to me (some might have used a condom out of a fear of other STDs, but none I ever played with). Needless to say, having come of age in the pre-condom era, it has never been my habit to ask or even expect my partner(s) to wear a rubber. By the time condom use had become more prevalent, I discovered I was poz (no surprise there!), so there didn't seem to be any point to in doing so thereafter. Nowadays, if I'm on my knees, ass in the air, and the guy poised to pleasure himself with my hole decides at that moment that he needs "protection" (and nothing's been said on the matter by either pasrty), I'm not going to suddenly cry "Foul!!"; but I never ask anyone their status and always make it clear, by word or deed, that I want it raw, and I WILL decline all invitations to fuck where Mr. Topman makes it equally clear he won't fuck me without a condom. (I've even encountered some guys who insist on wearing a condom for ORAL! What's up with THAT?!?)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pumpndump

First year of college - i was 18.

I was the top, and asked for a rubber. Fucked him for a few minutes and then he pulled it off and had me finish raw. Shot my load in his hole in NO time - then jumped on his dick and had him fuck me till he shot off

raw. i was 16 and it was with one of my friends. felt each other up in the stock room at work, went back to his house and we took turns sucking each other and then he fucked me and creamed my ass. can't get enough raw fucking ever since.