The First Time You Got Fucked Was It Safe Or Raw?

rawTOP

First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?  

1,181 members have voted

1. 1. First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?

• Raw (and I got the load in my ass)
    • Raw (didn't get the load in my ass)
    • With condom (but would have let him fuck me raw)
    • With condom

• Administrators
The first time I got fucked was with a condom on, though I wanted him to do me bare. Guess I'm the odd one out here, in that I still haven't found someone who will. Heh, maybe I'm just not looking hard enough. :)

You're in San Francisco and can't find anyone to fuck you bareback? Yeah, you're not trying hard enough. Just go to Steamworks in Berkeley and lay on your belly with no condoms in the room... You've got a hot body - you'll get all sorts of guys cumming in your ass. Now, if you're looking for someone special to be the first one to breed you, and you make a huge deal of it, I can see where it could be a little difficult. Better to just find the special guy and not discuss anything and just sit on his raw dick - no questions, no condoms. Once he knows you want it raw he won't use a condom...

My first time was with a condom. However later he fucked me again and once he entered my ass without a condom he came very quickly and surprised himeself. He didn't tell me he came in me until he confided in a friend and the friend told me. I was still young and didn't even know to go and check. Damn my dick just got rock hard thinking about that.

• Upvote 1

First time was raw, and my HS buddy came in me, as he did every time we fucked for the next 2 yrs. That was back in either 89 or 90. The first time I fucked him, about 6 yrs later was also bare, and I came in him for his first raw load.

• Administrators

Hey LoughRaw - I see that's your first post... Welcome to Breeding Zone.

Hopefully you can find someone to christen the inside of your ass with a nice big load! Would be a great way to take dick for the first time. If you haven't been fucked yet, how old are you?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest diapbttmboi

My first time was raw and I took 2 of his loads (still the most ive had in my hole at one time), he told me online before we met he wanted to "play safe" but he never even mentioned condoms when we met and I wasn't gonna say anything. :)

It was raw and unplanned. I was major drunk and basically got raped. Ended up at a stranger's house on vacation in Florida. Went skinny dipping in the pool. He held me under the water again and again until I agreed to suck his dick. That wasn't enough for him. Ended up getting fucked by him, and him waking up his roomate to get sucked. I floated in and out and just remember waking up from time to time getting fucked all night. I vaguely remember arriving back at the hotel in a cab. Blood and cum and lube and a massive hangover the next day. I was 18 at the time. Bottoms who get blind drunk and go with strangers surrender all control.

• Upvote 1

First post here...I didn't get started til I was a freshman in college. I met a guy online who wanted to be my first and said he would take it slow. After a few minutes I realized that all I wanted was his cock inside me. He said he didn't have any condoms, so I didn't think twice about lowering myself on his bare cock. I could feel his load still inside me when I got home later that night.

If I'm doing my math right, it was back in '79 and I was 12. He was a tall, lanky, big-dicked, redhead from school. He fucked me raw but had to pull out before cumming because he was more man than my virgin ass could handle. I got fucked raw and bred a few more times over the years after that until AIDS came along, at which time I got scared and started requesting condoms. Then I met an older guy (also tall and lanky: a weakness of mine) when I was in college who said he'd only fuck me raw. I figured he was more fun than condoms so my sex life got a lot seedier -- pun intended -- from then on.

Great site, by the way. Loving the forums.

• Upvote 1