Post Your Problems With The New Site Here

jackdaw

@RawTop :  Really appreicate all your hard work with the site!  All of us owe you a great deal of gratitute for hosting this community and continually trying to make it even better.  Curious to learn if there has been a noticiable increase or decrease in traffic & participation since the move to the new site.

Thanks again for your dedication to this community.

every time I scroll down the site jumps back up then works fine could this be fixed thanks

Yeah, I'm experiencing this too on Chromium for Mac. I haven't tried any other browsers. I just assumed this was an Ajax bug/feature.

Edited by CumPump
  • Upvote 1

We need a feature for the forums, stories and fictions, that is either a separate data display field or a selectable option that lets us see, at a quick glance, when the ORIGINAL POSTER posted last, and perhaps only mark it new then? I love reading all the dirty stories and get excited when there are 3,5 or even 10 new entries in the forums I read. But, 80% of the time is seems will be just "good story" posts (not continuations of the story) ...often from the same person, on several topic threads. It's very...deflating.

Also, site will not pinch to zoom in safari Mac or iOS, at all. Wouldn't be a problem but the layout eats up margin space valuable on mobile and having a way to increase text size that's not a system wide change would be nice. Oh, and while we are at it, lol, a nighttime reading mode with darker colors for those super bright screens.

Guest bbguy84

Glad im not the only one who can't join groups thought i was messing up, had an issue with my old profile so got a sparkling new one and same issue can't join groups :( :(

I used to come to this site several times a week now i barely do, i really dont understand why everything cant be in order starting with newest, any section u go into theres posts from all different dates,its really annoying, why cant it be in order like the old site, i cant be the only person who thinks this sucks, and yes ive done the new content thing and it sucks, i dont want to see new content from everything, i really hope you change this cause im barely coming here now

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.