Sex Enhancement Drug Trial Subject

RawNerd

Sex Enhancement Drug Trial Subject

Week #1

I had just started college and was blown away by the costs.  I was in need of cash and decided to check out Craig’s list for jobs.  There was one that caught my eye and got my cock stirring.  The head line read, “Gay males needed for sex enhancement drug trials.”

I clicked the link and read the complete ad.  It asked for gay college age guys age 18 to 22 who were in good health, did not use drugs of any kind and were either a bottom, versatile bottom or versatile.  It required me to send a picture with my height, weight, cock size, if I was cut or uncut, the date of my last HIV test and the results.

I had known I was gay as early as I can remember and with my jock body didn’t think I’d have issues finding guys to hook up with, but this was a wet dream cum true.  I wrote my e-mail telling them that I was 18, 6’ weighing 160 pounds with a 7 1/2” cut cock.  I included a couple of pics I had of me in my Speedo from high school swim team and a couple nudes I had showing my cock and ass.

I continued to check out Craig’s list when a reply to my e-mail arrived.  It asked me to drop by to complete my enrollment process.  This included my filling out some paper work and submitting to blood and urine tests.

The next day I dropped by the test site office just off campus.  I was greeted by a cute stud that looked to be in his mid to late 20’s.  He had me complete the appropriate paper work, had some blood drawn and filled a urine specimen cup.  I was asked to commit to a decision how I would take the drug.  The first way I could take the drug was in the form of a pill by mouth where I would be paid $250 a week.   The second way was by nasal spray where I would be paid $300 a week.  The third way I could take the drug was by suppository where I’d be paid $350 a week.  The last way I could take the drug was by shot and I would be paid $500 a week.  Since I had no problem with shots I selected the last method so I could get the most money each week.  I was told that I should hear from them by the end of the week with further instructions.

I arrived back at my dorm room after class on Friday to discover a message from the testing company.  My labs came back all fine with a clean drug screen and a negative HIV test.  They asked if I was available to participate that night in the first round of trials.  If I wasn’t available I’d have to wait a couple months until the second round of testing began.  I responded that I would be at the testing site at the scheduled time ready to participate.

I arrived early for the trial and was shown where I could lock up my clothes.  I was then shown to the shower area where a hot guy made sure I was cleaned out and ready to play.  After I was all ready I was shown to an area they called the prep room where I sat down and the medication and was given final instructions before receiving the drug.

The guy about to give me my shot told me “Some guys cough after getting the shot, so don’t be alarmed.  You will probably feel your heart race a bit, that’s normal.  If the drug is working correctly you should feel the need to get fucked immediately.  After you have received your shot you are to enter the play area and have as much sex as you want.  You will be monitored by close circuit TV and the number of times you have sex will be recorded along with the number of loads of cum you take inside you.  Since all participants have been screened it is your choice to use protection.  Most participants choose to take it raw or bareback.”

I watched as he placed a rubber strip on my arm just as they did when they drew blood.  He then took a syringe with the drug inside and stuck it in my arm.  I watched in fascination as the contents disappeared into my vein.  He then put pressure over the injection site, raised my arm overhead and asked if I was ready.  I nodded ‘YES’ and he pulled the rubber strip off.  I coughed a couple times and felt exactly as he described.  I NEEDED TO BE FUCKED!!!  He let go of my arm and told me to have fun.

I walked through the door and noticed 4 other guys from college that were in different areas getting fucked.  I was quickly approached by a hot stud with a hard dripping cock.  The thing looked to be nearly 8” as he pushed me to my knees and fed me his tool.  As I sucked his cock I was approached from behind and felt a couple hand pull me into doggy position as the stud I was sucking dropped to his knees.  I kept working the cock into my throat I felt a stiff cock at my hole.  Before I could look I felt the cock driven deep inside me in one stroke.

Normally it can take me a while before I can take dick like that but the drug they gave me had me wanting that cock bad.  I took a moment to ask the guy fucking me to pound his load home.  He wasn’t one to disappoint as I felt him hammer away while I tried to coax a load from the guy I was sucking.  I could hear the guy fucking me begin to breath heavy indicating he was close to cumming.   He then thrusted in deep and groaned out as I felt his cock spasm in my ass.  It wasn’t until the guy fucking my throat pulled away that I got a good look at the stud that just fucked my hole.  He was as hot as the rest with a cute tattoo on his lower abs.  I could barely make it out and wasn’t able to place it but thought I had seen it in biology or the doctor’s office before.

As he pulled out I noticed that he had fucked my bareback and I had taken a stranger’s load.  In my mind I didn’t care, I just knew I needed more cock.  I didn’t have to wait long when the guy that I had been sucking slammed his tool inside me.  With the priming I did with my mouth I didn’t have to wait long for his load when I felt his cock spasm inside my hole.

I lost track of time but by morning I had been fucked by every guy in the place and some more than once.  As I left the testing site I was informed that I was fucked almost 30 times and took about 20 loads.  I was told to return the following Friday for my next session.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 35
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 2