donkeyboy

I defintely love it when my Top feeds his cock to me after it's been in my ass. It shows him that both my holes are available to him at any time. I especially love it after he's cum in my ass and wants me to clean up his cock with my mouth. If I'm lucky, I can squeeze a few more drops of cum out of his cock. As for my Top eating my ass during the middle of a fuck, I'm totally for it. I know how to clean myself out so I'm never worried about any unpleasantness. And with my hole stretched open, my Top can really eat, tongue and spit in my hungry hole.  I've yet to meet a Top that will eat my ass after he's cum in it, though. 

Yeah I can't eat a man's hole after i've cum inside unless he flushes somehow. I really don't like cum.

Guest faggot hole

There really shouldn't be a question here.  OF COURSE i suck His cock after He has fucked my ass.  This is part of my duty as a bottom to make sure He is clean and tidy before He tucks it back into His jeans.  i have found that most Tops expect this service.  And, if there is a drop or two of His precious cum still on His dick, that is a dividend.  It would be an absolute shame to let that go to waste.   And so i provide this serrvice with gratitude for His load and for the opportunity He has given me to serve.

Guest BtmByTheBay

I'm extremely thorough in getting cleaned up and ready to get fucked, and when I'm with a good top, I've voluntarily gone ATM to show my appreciation, (multiple times in a few cases too) . . . I like taking my top's cock in both my holes if at all possible, especially when they've been gracious enough to fuck me good ;)

It's something I expect whether I'm topping or bottoming. Feel kinda cheated if it doesn't happen! If I'm topping, the boy doesn't get invited back for more, and if I'm bottoming, I'm less enthusiastic about future invitations. One guy, the guy who first fisted me, had me in the sling and used my mouth to leave the dildo he'd been using when he wasn't fucking me. A while ago that one: long before "cleaning out" meant any more than making sure you had a full shit before making your hole available...

• Upvote 4

Bottoms: how do you like it when the top pulls out for you to eat his cock for a while before getting fucked again and how about getting your hole eaten after getting fucked for a while before continuing?

I love getting my hole eaten after being fucked.  Doesn't happen enough in dark rooms.

I also like doing ass to mouth.  I clean out really well before fucking.  Don't do it enough in dark rooms because guys are too impatient.

The best time I did it was when it was early on and a 3some happened.  I started taking turns getting fucked by each and then blowing one while the other fucked me. 

I love sucking the cock that just unloaded in my hole. Do it every chance I get. The taste is awesome. I also like to finger his load out of my hole and eat it. Very tastey. Eating out a just fucked hole is also fun.

• Upvote 1