Guest SBBOY

They actually gave me my first loads. They opened the door, and clearly the pictures posted were from better days; now they were each about 300lbs. But the dick pics didn't lie, both about 8 inches and thick. After about half a second of hesitation I dropped down on my knees and began to suck. They gave me four loads that night and the best fucks I have ever had. Now im a sucker for bigger guys, more mass = a more powerful thrust. Let the two of them spitroast me  several times before they moved. 

• Upvote 2

I've had some desperate "cause they're available fucks" that I didn't see more than once or twice. Plenty of fuck buds I wouldn't date but I don't think any regulars that I wasn't somewhat attractive to. 

Seems like all the [other] hung tops in the area are hideous aside from their dicks. And older with no effort of taking care of themselves.

Now that I consider myself fully versatile, I understand why bottoms were so needy and always wanting my dick. A decent bottom is easier to find, but a sizable top who knows how to use it and is atleast okay looking is a rarity.

i have one of the ugliest fuck buddies  he is short around 5'5  and he is like 250 pds, he is blind and an albino. but he lives just a block from my house and he is one of the best fuck i ever had. he only has 6 inches but he is into bare, piss, fisting and anything i ask him.  and the best part is that overtime i want a load i text him and he is available or cancels anything he is doing to give me a load

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...

There was a gloryhole in a clear plexiglass wall in Steamworks in Chicago. Jabba the Hutt was on other side, rolls of flab pressed up to glass, little fat dong pokin thru, drippin precum. Bunch of young muscle gymbunnies watced me - like they were watching a train wreck they couldn't turn away from - as I gave Jabba the blowjob of his life. When Jabba exploded, his thin, runny wad ran down the crusty grey plexiglass wall to the crusty grey concrete floor. I was slurpin cum -- Jabba's wad and the accumulated dried wads -- off the floor in front of those muscle queens. They started oinking to make fun of me; I started oinking too. Minutes later, another fatass saw me in the locker room and wanted to fuck me. I got on a bench and put my legs up. Same gymbunnies saw me. LOL. I started oinkin again too.

Randy, I want to breed u

• Upvote 1

I guess I'd consider myself average too. I'm white, big lips (my military buddies said I have dick sucking lips), bushy eyebrows, nose like I've been in a few fights (I have). But I work out and have a big dick. So it all balances out.

A nice ass will do it every time. If a guy has a big, round ass with a nice pink hole, I'll fuck him till my cock explodes and my legs shake.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

I have, over many years of chasing cock, determined that for me, the order of importance is:

Attitude is number one

Sexual ability is a close second

Looks are way back in a distant third place.

It is unfortunate that the guy who is all three is rather like a unicorn or dragon.  Well described in the myths, but seldom, if ever seen in person.

But I believe the words of Meatloaf as he sang, " two out of three ain't bad".

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...