Chaser Roommate Convinces Roommate To Chase

Part 1: An unexpected finding

Ryan ended up returning home from his trip a day earlier than originally planned. Three days with his family was one day too long, and he told them he needed to get back to finish a school project. Ryan felt a sense of relief when he entered the apartment and made his way down the hall to his bedroom.

As he passed by his roommate's door, he heard music coming from Donald's room - which was a bit unusual. Ryan was about to shrug it off when he heard what he could only perceive as some kind of high-pitched howling noise. Startled, he paused in his tracks and put his ear next to the door to try and figure out what was the source of the noise.

Ryan's eyes widened as he listened through the door. He couldn't quite understand the words being shouted by Donald. "fuck yes! Give me that poz cock!" was the only phrase he thought he understood. He wasn't sure he heard it entirely correctly. It didn't make sense. "Paw's" cock? He wondered? More phrases would clue him in.

An unfamiliar voice dominated now, "yeah, take my poz dick you little chaser bitch. Tell me how much you want it!" 

Was this a joke? Ryan wondered. He had some vague notion of HIV chasers, or whatever they were called, but he couldn't have heard right. Donald was gay but Donald .. well .. was a nerd .. a major book nerd. And Donald never seemed to hook up. He was just odd-looking. Ryan was trying to picture his awkward roommate getting fucked.  No way, Ryan thought as he continued to listen in.

"I love it! Fuck me with your big poz dick! Fuck my neg ass!" he heard Donald answer the unfamiliar voice.

"You want it deeper?" asked the stranger.

Ryan still couldn't believe what he was hearing as he heard Donald answer back - and not in Donald's normal soft-spoken, often unintelligible mumble. There was conviction and determination in his voice. "Fuck yes! Pump every inch of your poz cock into my ..."

There was a pause. Ryan wondered if they may have detected his presence beyond the door. Then he realized what happened, apparently the stranger must have obliged. Donald seemed to have a difficult time verbalizing, " ... my .. fuck yes! my fuck ! my ass!  I want your toxic jizz ... "  and Donald trailed off.

It was difficult to piece it all together now since Donald wasn't exactly creating full sentences. The stranger was easier to understand, "you want my super high viral load?" 

The stranger's question was just as alarming as Donald's answer, " yes! fuck that death seed into me.  pound me .. ugggh .. pound me with your deathstick!" 

Ryan's heart was racing. Was he literally hearing someone get fucked to death? Should he do something? What could he do? They seemed to be consenting. Ryan scurried into his bedroom and quietly closed the door.  He convinced himself he must have heard wrong. But, even through two closed doors, the chasing unfolding in the other room remained evident.

"Poz my ass! Fill my neg ass with your poz load!" Donald said urgently. The stranger seemed quieter now for some reason. But, Donald's voice continued to carry, "Yes! I love it!!! Breed my ass! Convert me with your sexweapon!"

Ryan's anxiety level was escalating and then he noticed something slightly familiar as well. He felt his dick hardening quickly. 

"I'm going to cum in you!" he heard the stranger now much louder. "You sure you want this load?"

"God yes! Give it to me! Use my ass! Flood my guts!' Donald shot back.

Ryan's mind was racing. He still couldn't totally understand what was happening. But, he also couldn't stop picturing a big dick only a dozen feet away. Maybe it was just an automatic response to the sounds of sex. Whatever the reason, Ryan pulled down his shorts and started to aggressively jerk his own dick that was quickly nearing climax in only a matter of seconds..

"YOU'RE GONNA GET IT!" the stranger's voice boomed. Ryan was about to explode with unexpected intensity. He heard Donald cry out, "Yes ! Oh FUCK! FUUUUUUUUUCK!"

Ryan knew the sound of an orgasm anywhere. His mind went blank and he exploded as well. Gobs of cum spurted out of Ryan's dick. One phrases echoed in his head as he nearly mindlessly jizzed .. "You're gonna get it." As the noise subsided, Ryan started to come back to his senses. He looked down at his hand, dick and the carpet and was shocked by the volume of cum that had landed everywhere. 

He sat on the edge of his bed, and froze in shock and disbelief. What had Donald done? And what did I just do?" Ryan wondered. 

Edited by orlandoneg
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 37

Part 2: An unexpected encounter

Ryan laid in bed staring at the ceiling. It was time to wake up, but Ryan was more groggy than usual. He didn't sleep very well. The events that unfolded the night before ruminated in the back of his head and he tossed and turned while concerning phrases like "Big poz cock!" and "Deathstick" haunted him throughout the night.

Maybe I'll just forget about this and jerk off, Ryan thought. Ryan started stroking his cock and felt that familiar arousal building. He still couldn't shake what he heard out of his head though as he tried to pleasure himself. "Use my ass," Ryan remembered hearing. Despite recalling the events, Ryan's dick hardened quickly.

Damn, I have to pee, Ryan realized. He decided to not let his urge to piss disrupt his morning jerk. So, he released his thickening member and groggily made his way out of his bedroom. He paused at the doorway to see if the coast was clear. He was relieved to not hear anything and opened up the half-closed bathroom door.

Ryan stopped abruptly at the doorway as the door swung open. All Ryan saw for the moment was cock. Big massive cock. Taken by surprise, he stood silently with his mouth agape. The big cock dangling a couple of feet away was almost hypnotic. But, Ryan forced himself to stop staring and his eyes moved slowly up a six-pack of tan abs to a a very toned chest, until he finally met the dark brown eyes of the tall figure in front of him. 

"Oh sorry, Donnie said you weren't home," the stranger said as he pissed into the bowl.

Ryan was shocked and confused and not putting it all together, "Donnie?"

"I mean Donald .. your roommate," the stranger clarified.

"Oh right," Ryan said feeling stupid for not making the obvious connection. His eyes fell onto the monstrous dick once again and admired it while the stranger continued to piss.

"Not to worry .. he's passed out. He was exhausted," the stranger offered, perhaps trying to ease the awkwardness for Ryan. 

A long pause followed. Ryan was entranced. He felt a sense of jealousy. Donald got fucked by that? He was thinking as he continued to stare.

"I'm almost done," the stranger assured Ryan.

"Umm .. it's okay. You don't have to rush," Ryan answered. 

The stranger felt odd as he continued to piss, while Ryan continued to stare. "Did you need to grab something in here?" the stranger asked.

"Huh?" Ryan was again distracted and not processing well. "Oh .. no .. I just have to pee when you're done."  Ryan looked down at his feet as he realized he was staring.

The stranger finished peeing, flushed the toilet, and then stepped towards Ryan. "I'm Gabe," he said holding out his hand. Ryan looked up and shook it somewhat hesitantly. Ryan was using not shy. But, he was definitely unprepared for this introduction.

"Well .. this is definitely the strangest way I've ever met someone," Gabe said trying to ease the tension, "Donald said he had a roommate, but he didn't mention how sexy he was." 

Ryan glanced at Gabe's cock again. Damn it, Ryan thought, I need to stop looking. "Thanks," he replied softly.

"It looks like you liked what you saw, though," Gabe said smiling broadly.

"Huh?" Ryan looked down after Gabe pointed at his groin, only to realize he was sprouting a massive boner that was peaking out of the top of his briefs.

"Oh yeah," Ryan laughed nervously, "morning wood." 

Another pause followed. Gabe couldn't miss the sexual interest. Ryan was too scared to make any advances though. Despite being turned on, he knew Gabe had HIV. And this just wan't an option. 

Gabe stepped close to Ryan, and towered over him by a foot. He leaned in closer and whispered into Ryan's ear "I saw you staring. Don't worry. If you want it, I'll give it to you."

Ryan felt Gabe's long and thick member brushing against his stomach. Despite being aroused, he still felt immobilized. 

"Leave your number on my car windshield if you want it," Gabe whispered. Ryan could feel the heat of his breath on his ear. "It's the Camry." And then, Gabe left quickly as his schlong graised against Ryan's stomach as he departed. 

Ryan quickly shut the bathroom door. Fuck, hes hot, Ryan couldn't deny. He was too hard to piss and decided to take a shower instead. He couldn't get Gabe's hot body and gigantic dick out of his head. His boner would not go away. So, Ryan decided to jack it, and maybe he'll stop thinking about it.

Gabe's offer lingered in Ryan's head. "If you want it," he remembered. Ryan stroked his dick as the shower doused his thin frame with steaming water.  I WANT IT Ryan told himself as he stroked more furiously. And then, he imagined himself on all fours, begging for it like Donald did. Yeah I want it, he imagined himself saying to Gabe. He imagined Gabe answering back like he previously heard saying YOU'RE GONNA GET IT. Ryan couldn't control himself. He jacked with vigor. He softly verbalized his desire, "fuck me with your big poz cock." He was surprised how turned on he was as heard himself say it. "Yeah, use my ass. Fill me up with your poz cum," he softly said imagining Gabe deep inside him. 

Ryan's orgasm was inevitable, "fuck yeah, I want that poz cock" he tried not to say too loudly as he shot his load onto the tile in front of him. His orgasm seemed incredibly intense and nearly unstoppable. Finally, he felt his cock pumping, but no more jizz followed. After some long deep breaths, Ryan returned to normalcy.  And he reflected on his "session."  He decided that it was just dumb role play. That's all. No need to be worried. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 26