Anonymous Hotel Sex

JoeyPig28

Huge fan of anon sex in a hotel/motel room. Travel often for business and love to hook up with local guys in my room and give them a nice warm hole to dump their load. The combination of sex with strangers in an unknown location and being a cumdump slut is a big turn on for me. I post on craigslist and various sex apps a few days before arriving to make sure I have plenty of hot action lined up while I'm in town. Discovered I was into this totally by accident while in Philadelphia in 2009 -- I hooked up with a local top after a night of bar hopping and when he shot his load in my ass I had one of the best orgasms of my life. Been hooking up with anon tops while traveling and getting off taking their loads ever since.

I've done the hotel pump and dump/anon scenes at least 4 x at different cities.  I love it when 2 or more guys show up at the same time and they start tag teaming or gang banging me.

I'll be staying at the Canyon Club Hotel in Palm Springs this coming Friday (6/17) and hope to have a great turn out.  I have already posted ads in Adam4 Adam and BBRT and will start Craigslist next week.  Will see how it goes...

I used to have a dom that booked a hotel room and advertised my ass, I would get between 12 and 18 guys across 3/4 hours. We did this for a good few months, I later found that he was charging my ass out! Knowing I was being pimped out made it hotter

• Like 2

I've done it as a top a few times. Last year, during the winter, I was in Philly. Checked out CL and saw an ad for a guy in my hotel looking for an anon fuck. We emailed, and I realized he was two floors below me. I went down, opened his door, and was presented with a beautiful ass. I kneeled down, worked my tongue into his hole, stood up, lubed up, fucked him,and dumped a load. I was back in my room ten minutes after I shot in his ass. It was perfect: no going outside to a new hotel, a perfect ass, and a nice quick release, just what we were both looking for that night.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Love anon hotel sex.  I was in London a few weeks ago and stayed at the IBIS near Kings Cross...put an ad on BBRT...and within ten minutes the first guy arrived; he was presented with my ass lubed and with a butt plug in, poppers and a towel and me with a jock and a hood on with my mouth free only.  He didn't waste any time, no words just put his cock in my mouth and then straight into my cunt...not long later he shot his load, dressed and walked out.  With a good load dripping from my cunt I then had two more visit very quickly after the first...similar scenario too.  The fourth and final guy liked verbal...well it was horny, all about how he pozzes neg bitches, that he isn't on meds etc etc and then he said as he was about to unload that he never pulls out so I was getting his load...simple; four loads, butt plug fun and at least one poz load...love anon sex.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 10/19/2014 at 10:35 PM, JoeyPig28 said:

Does anyone else enjoy having anonymous sex in Hotels?

I travel for work and stay in multiple cities during the week. I love leaving the door slightly open to my room and going on craigslist to post an ad. I get on the bed in doggie style position with my legs spead wide and within two hours I start getting hard cock in my mouth and hole.

The best time I had was in El paso,TX. I had three guys at the same time all taking turns on my ass and mouth. I even got double penetrated while I was gagging on cock. This went on for well over an hour. By the time they finished with me my hole was gapping sore and I was happy.

I love Anon Motel/Hotel action. lately, I have successfully lined up 4 of these types of encounters, through BBRT. I work at the SFO airport, and I am in close proximity to a lot of cheap motels ( the cheaper, and somewhat sleazier, the better for this type of thing). I get off my shift around 7pm, which is perfect. I text all the instructions, to the guy I am to meet, on what Room #, time, and where I have placed the card key.  there is nothing hotter, than when you hear that door clicking open, and a stranger walks in to do who knows what.

I usually travel a lot with work and go anonymous ass up face down with a blindfold on. I have a few regulars that have fucked me a number of times  and all I've ever seen is a dick pic of them.  But with my company's travel restrictions the last 2 months on overnight travel it is driving me crazy.

Used to travel often for work, it would take me to some seedy areas. Sometimes found some great motels you could leave the door open a crack and 1 or a few would come in to use me. was a thrill

I have the best success at airport hotels , LHR has several big (500 + rooms) on the Bath road - always easily accessible , and because of the 24 hour nature of travel no one is ever interested in people milling in and out.

I have fucked and loaded several sizzling hot 20s - 50s cabin crew (Coffee , Tea or Me ?) most door open , on all 4s peppered up - all BB , and several preloaded.

If I'm in the area ill park up and get on Grindr , Its my favourite type of sex.

I love doing this.  At times I would get a room within a few miles of where I live just so I don't have to worry about the roommates.  Post all over about my cum dump ass being open for business,  then just wait.  Most loads I got in one night was 12. My body ached for days. I can't wait to visit some other cities and try to beat that record. 

• Like 2

Working for an airline, I get to do this pretty often.  And I LOVE it!  Every online profile I have says that I'll do anon if they need to be discrete.  Married "straight" guys LOVE it.  Surprisingly, they're usually ok with me having a load or two in my ass already.  And most of the time they're ok with possibly crossing paths with other tops.

Whether the hotel is in a downtown area or near an airport, I've never had a problem with hotel staff stopping people.  The only problem to navigate is if the elevators require a key card or not.  I keep a roll of packing tape in my bag so I can tape the door latch and have them just push the door open.  That way hotel staff won't knock  to check on you if the door is ajar.  

hotel sex is fun. Love to hook up when I travel.  Best sex being able to fuck ass and breed as much as I want while away.  Makes travel better.  I love visiting bottoms that need cock in their hole and loads deep inside. I'm happy to help!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bihairy said:

I love visiting bottoms that need cock in their hole and loads deep inside. I'm happy to help!

I'm not in your area often, but next time I have a DC layover I'll expect a couple of loads from you   😉

Edited by Pumpinmyhole
  • Upvote 1