White Boys Riding Black Rods..... Taboo Or Not Taboo?

Guest SBBOY

Black cock - Taboo or not taboo?  

391 members have voted

1. 1. White bottoms... Does riding black meat feel a little more taboo?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No
    • Depends on the guy
    • I'm not into black guys

I'm still fresh on this site so still reading through the posts etc. I agree with Wood above, being half black myself I can comment from experience. Most of my friends are black & in discussions they've talked about getting turned off when white guys make reference to their 'chocolate' skin during sex (or before). As I'm half white I'm not as dark as most of my friends & don't usually get the same reference, but a few times its happened & I immediately lost my hard on & ended the hook up. Not saying there aren't some black guys out there that may enjoy it, but from personal experience most find it offensive & uncomfortable. 

Yup. 

And to not there is a big difference between being turned on by people different than you, and fetishsizing it.  For example some anthropologists have theorized that if it was not for social constructs humans in general would much more likely to try to procreate with other humans that are somewhat different than themselves.  

On the fetishing end of things some of my pics that I use for apps it has me and fuck buddies, some of whom are black.  When some other guys see them they comment with "oh I see you like big black dick"   To which my standard response is always, "I just like good dick regardless of color"  I do find many black men attractive, but that doesn't mean they are automatically just a huge dick to me, and some people need to get over that idea.    

Black cock feels wonderful in my hole.......no taboos.    BTW, white, Latino, Arab, Israeli, Iranian, Indian, Asian, or any other mixed breed cock feels great, too.

But that's exactly my point, The dick or ass feels the same regardless of skin color.  Its the mental image one is giving to them self that is different.    

@topblkmale--there is no difference--all 8" cocks feel good to the bottom.    The difference will be in the chemistry between Top and bottom, and how each uses his fucking talents to provide maximum pleasure to his partner.

• Upvote 2

Guest bbbearlover1

The comments here have just been fascinating.  One can make anything taboo, and then use that fuel that sexual energy.  I know that most would the Black Dom/white sub relationship "taboo," even among gay males.  But fuck it.  I don't care if one calls it taboo or not, as long as I can use those subs, all is right in my world.

For me it is a sub-conscious control/domination thing....Having a BLACK MAN taking a WHITE MAN"S HOLE...it's the "mental aspect of it.  I also think more black men know HOW TO FUCK better

Amen, its the mental aspect and I love the contrast of a spread white ass being pummeled by Black dick

I'm into it, want to take more black cock as much as possible.  I'm really turned on by the black man's gorgeous body and dark complexion.  I also like the idea of getting dominated by a race that was unfortunately dominated by white men. It's my small way of making some retribution by letting a sexy black man take my ass and get some pleasure in fucking the white man.

i always like black cock. like the way it looks and feels in my holes. any legal age. also like to suck and rim. and meet other white subs with same interest so we can service a group together.

locals and those visiting san Francisco welcome.

brian.bear5 skype

also have yahoo, oovoo, zoom. just ask for details.

• 4 weeks later...

I've never been one to fetishize things like ethnicity (though I am more attracted to non-white guys), and I never really understood it either. It seems to me if it does feel taboo or wrong to do it then there might be some deeper underlying issues that might need to be dealt with.

EDIT:  I'm seeing quite a few "Yeah, I love black cock" responses, so with those guys I'm curious: is that response actually because you're genuinely attracted to black guys, or is it strictly the supposed "taboo" that's turning you on?

Edited by Mayhem

EDIT:  I'm seeing quite a few "Yeah, I love black cock" responses, so with those guys I'm curious: is that response actually because you're genuinely attracted to black guys, or is it strictly the supposed "taboo" that's turning you on?

That is exactly what I wanted this post to answer