Merry Christmas

It looked like it was going to be another one of those Christmases.  Family too far away to travel to with my busy schedule and even having to work on Christmas Eve.  They did send me several packages though and I had sent theirs out also.

Work was slow all day too as very few other places were actually doing much so my load was pretty small but had to be done.  I was on several hookup sites, so at breaks, I was checking to see if there was any possibility of some play at all.  I noticed 3 or 4 is all that looked promising.  Checked them closer and found one that really seemed like what I wanted.

He was listed as 28, 5'9" and about 165 pounds.   Pics showed a decent looking guy and his cock listed at 7" cut looked really nice with a much larger head than shaft which was a turn on for me too.  I sent off a message to see if he was actually available.  He soon sent me back a message saying he lived out of town but was on the way here and was getting a motel room.  I quickly sent him back a message telling him that if he wanted to, he could stay at my place and save the money.  He went back saying it sounded good to him.

We agreed to meet at a place we both knew of.  After work I headed there fast.  I wanted him for sure as it had been, because of work, quite some time since I had been fucked and wanted it badly.  The place we met at was a little bar.  I got there first and ordered a drink.  Wasn't long till he showed up and we both had a drink before heading to my place.

Once in the door we were all over each other.  Kissing and making out and soon taking off clothes.  As we disrobed, we kind of just left clothes where they fell as we stumbled down the hall to the bedroom.  We tumbled onto the bed and were really all over each other then.  Groping and rubbing and both moaning in the pleasure we were bringing each other. 

As I moved my kisses down his body, he spun around and as my mouth reached his cock, his mouth was finding mine as we were 69ing.  I found that he had a lot of precum but loved the taste of it and slurped it down like I had found nectar.  We kept sucking each other for what seemed like hours but was really about 10 minutes.  Then he let go of my cock with his mouth and gently pulled his cock from my mouth and spinning me around on my back, threw my legs in the air and dropped his mouth onto my hole.  His tongue was soon trying to pry my hole open and with a little bit more of his spit and tongue driving at me was soon getting my hole opened and his tongue into me.

He kept that up for a while and then I could feel his hand there and soon a finger entering me.  He pushed it in and out and all around and soon he had two and then three fingers in me as he opened my hole up good and was driving me wild.

After several minutes of this, he pulled his fingers out of me and I felt the head of his cock against my hole and before I knew it the knob of his cock was in me.  I loved a big mushroom head and as he sunk his cock into me I could feel the head hitting my prostate and my own cock throbbed even more than it had been doing.   His entire cock was in me deep in no time it seemed and I was really enjoying the feeling.

He just kind of ground his cock in me for a while and then started to pull out slowly and back in and did it just slow and easy and about drove me wild as the head of his cock was so much larger that is rubbed my prostate with every movement.  I was arching my back and thrusting my ass at him on every stroke.  He then started to get faster and faster and very quickly he was pounding my ass like a jackhammer.  I was in ecstasy for sure.

He kept fucking me hard and fast and deep and every stroke was a pure delight.   It  went on and on and on.  My own cock could not take the sensations and after about 15 minutes of his pounding it erupted on its own without being touched.  He felt it and slowed down for just a few stroked to look between us at my load which was all over both of our stomachs and smiled and told me he loved to see that happen when he fucked someone.  He then picked back up the pace.

He kept up a mad pace till I thought I could take it no more and my ass was drying up a little even.  It still felt pretty good but the friction could not be doing the inside of my ass much good.  He kept at it for another 20 minutes after I had cum before he told me to get ready and he drove into me a few more strokes like a mad man and then ground his cock in as deep as he could get and I felt it throb and could feel the heat and wetness deep in my hole as he was cumming.

Fuck, I had not had that good of a fuck in a long time and told him so and he told me there was more where that came from.  We rested then for a while and then he was in me again and pounding, it seemed, like even harder than before and again it went on for quite a while.  He told me again, here it comes and again I could feel his cock erupt.  He ended up fucking me three more times even that night before we dozed off.

When I finally woke up, quite late, the next morning he was already gone.  I could not believe I had slept when he got up to leave either, but then he had about fucked me silly  most of the night. 

As I stretched and started to get up, I noticed my bed had a wet spot.  Looking down I could see that a lot of cum had leaked out of me as I slept.  It even had tint of pink to it.  I thought, wow, he really fucked me if there is a little blood in that, which is what it looked like.  I got up and headed to the bathroom with a feeling of having to sit down and did on the stool.  As I sat my ass seemed to open up and I could tell something that felt like liquid running out and as I looked down to see what it was I could tell it was some of his cum and it definitely had a pink tint to it.

I cleaned up and didn't think any more of it then.  I went out to the living room to open my gifts as it was a fine Christmas morning and after being fucked royally all night is seemed to be a very good start to the day. 

I opened my presents and enjoyed every minute of it as I thought about my family and hoped they were enjoying my presents to them as well.  I then headed to the kitchen to make some coffee and also decided to have a couple of pieces of toast.  I got them ready and headed back to the other room to sit and relax and just enjoy looking at the tree and thinking about friends and family.

I had just finished my toast and was drinking the last drops of coffee from my mug when as I was tilting my head back I noticed a piece of paper in the tree.  I got up to see what the heck that was.  It was folded and on the outside was the name of the guy I had spent the night with.  I opened it up.  He had left the note to tell me how much he had enjoyed the night before and thanked me for having him over.  Then I was floored as he had written that he had just been diagnosed HIV positive about a week before and had a very high viral load.    He wished me a very Merry Christmas and hoped I liked his gift to me. 

post-27448-0-39648000-1418573503_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 22
  • Piggy 1

The bug is the best Christmas gift any pig could get - and the best day to get it, too. Something about a man infecting another with his toxic seed on the birth of Christ really gets my dick rock hard! 

Edited by PozFetishPig

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...