Why Does Grindr Suck Here?

gngbngslut

I'm American. Just moved to London a month ago and I'm in NW1. Part of the reason I came here is because I'd heard that London was a really slutty town, easy to hookup. There's tons of guys on Grindr but everyone seems to be there just for horny chat! Also, unless you look like a magazine model you get very few messages. It's incredibly frustrating. In LA all i have to do is upload my sexy torso with a slutty headline and my inbox explodes! Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to approach guys on Grindr more directly or more subtly? Am I in the wrong part of town? I just can't waste my day talking to 50 guys just to be lucky to score 1 or 2 and i don't have the time or money to be going to the bar or sauna all the time. Where are the sluts in this town??

hi

am a total bb cum slut-am French -was also a bit shocked when I first got to London cause am used to do it the French way-more direct way.I tried chatting on grindr the subtle way but was getting nowhere.Got fed up with the HI,how r u? and the looking for?

I now do it my way-direct : hi-bottom slut here-looking to get fucked-can accom (if I can) or can travel. It seems to work for me. A lot of guys quite like the direct approach.Good for both parties really-stops wasting ur time and theirs. But bear in mind that British pple are generally more reserved.They like to follow the rules (see subtle way)

I also go to sauna but it's expensive so cant always go

I also put an ad on craigslist London (men seeking men)-detailing everything I like and do-I get quite a few responses

Hope it helps

Try scruff, growlr, nastykinkpigs mobile website, and bbrt. Was in London a week ago and found a couple with a sling in 20 minutes. Grindr sucks in London, and they UK guys definitely aren't conservative

Edited by bearben

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I live between London and LA. LA is way easier, especially in WeHo. Not sure where you lived in LA but if it was WeHo or Silverlake you could be feeling the difference of how heavily the area you were in was populated as opposed to how spread out gays are in London? Dunno. But yeah, generally I can get laid in LA way easier.