• Unsure - Most likely positive
    • Don't know / Don't care / Don't want to know
    • Positive - Medication not required at this time
    • Positive - On medication
    • Positive - High viral load & not on medication
    • Positive - Not yet on meds
    • Other (List in the comments)

On 30/07/2017 at 3:21 AM, BareBen said:

Poz, since 2014, but stopped meds in December 2016. My viral load on meds was undetectable, not sure now...

You'll be detectable for sure mate. Massive shame u started them. We have the right to change and refuse treatment. I refused to start the meds and told them I want to take them, I wasn't ready and was crap at remembering to take tablets. Then I told her I hated comdoms, never used one before, and was happy with my new HIV poz status because all my regular partners were poz already and I wanted to join too. 

She looked as if she was gonna kill me, but said sorry but it's my HIV, my sex life, my choices.  I've not seen her since lol 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Converted in March 2017 during a trip to the US. I'm guessing it happened that one night I took 11 poz loads (pic of me squirting out what was left of the loads the next morning below) ....but then who knows, it could have happened any night that trip. Sure was a fun trip :D

Came down with the fuck flu early April and knew I had to be poz.  Test in April confirmed my suspicions. Detectable and not on meds.

Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 20.49.38.png

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

dr said your not surprised? 

i was borderline aids diagnosis 

and toxic ☣️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, bbttm84 said:

Converted in March 2017 during a trip to the US. I'm guessing it happened that one night I took 11 poz loads (pic of me squirting out what was left of the loads the next morning below) ....but then who knows, it could have happened any night that trip. Sure was a fun trip :D

Came down with the fuck flu early April and knew I had to be poz.  Test in April confirmed my suspicions. Detectable and not on meds.

Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 20.49.38.png

Neg here, but I would agree that is one hot way that you became poz. Even hotter is the pic. 

I tested POZ in late February of this year.   For most of my life I had been a real condom NAZI, but a stealther changed my view.   After I had that "risk event", being with POZ guys was all I could think about.  Started as an active (VERY ACTIVE) chaser some months later and converted within 5 weeks of that start.  No meds in the 5 months since my new status was confirmed.   

• Upvote 1

Poz on meds hepc poz starting hepc treatment. Then off meds. It's better potent!large.IMG_0085.JPG.2dcb7a391981a9d407ef7958a2abeca7.JPGlarge.IMG_4606.JPG.326708aaf91d58afadea23ff7960771b.JPGlarge.IMG_4774.JPG.0949230c1cce39881295826771b9bce8.JPG

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Youngnpiggy said:

Detectable and proud

cant wait till I have that status

Neg and on PrEP. Tested in August. Going tomorrow to get retested and to renew my truvada prescription. 

Love taking poz loads, especially toxic ones. #TruvadaWhore

I never had a really high viral load - topped out at 92,000 - but my CD4 cell count dropped to 35 in March this year. I've been on meds since and have my viral load checked every 3 months,msome went from 92,000 to 77, and 2 weeks ago 54. I'm so close to undetectable but not there yet.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By loadtaker1989
      Aussie neg bottom visiting LA. Need to be converted 
    • By toilettrader
      I decided to go to a nearby cruising area one night that I had heard about, situated just off a main road. Night time was always the busiest time apparently and there were always loads of guys looking to fuck a cute ass. I was new to doing this. I knew it went on, but had never actually been to a cruising spot at night, especially one where I knew there was loads of action. I was nervous, scared and excited at the same time. I knew if I got out of the car and wandered into that darkness, that my young and hungry hole would be ravaged by all sorts. My cock was very hard and pre-cum was leaking into my shorts. I took a deep breath and got out of the car and headed into the bushes.
      There were plenty of passages and assorted fuck areas, dens throughout the park and the floor scattered with used condoms. I didn't have to walk very far before a guy was following me into the woods. My heartbeat increased and I continued to go deeper into the bushes, knowing I was being stalked. Others wandered around looking aimlessly for some action, passing by and turning around. Our eyes met and the language of no words uttered, as we all knew why we were there. I stood in the first empty den I saw large enough to encompass a group, dropped my shorts and pushed out my pert and hungry hole. I hung onto the branches of the overhanging bushes, poppers in hand and waited for the inevitable. My heart pounding, my cock hard as wood and my hole exposed..
      Finally, I felt a hand touch my ass. Rough fingers touching my soft tanned cheeks, spreading them and touching my damp hole. Hmmmmmm, exciting. I reached around to feel a hard and rather large cock in his pants. I dropped immediately to my knees taking out his fat piece of meat and began sucking like a hungry dog. His shaft was covered in veins and hard, bulbous and uncut. He thrust it down my throat, gagging me and making me splutter. 'You like that boy?! Do you take it raw in your ass?' he said. I managed a mumbled 'Yes. Yes please.' Not long after, others started to appear, watching and masturbating at the horny scene. Very excited by the crowd I stood up, took the guys wet cock and pushed it up against my hole. He spat on my crack and without any hesitation started to slide it into my ass. No condom, straight in, bareback. Oh my god, what was I doing, this was insane, but so exciting. Letting dirty old men fuck me bareback in a truck stop, any cock, just dump your load in my hole and leave! I took a deep hit on the poppers and let him start pumping my cunt..
      The guy fucking me ushered others to come forward and soon I was being spit roasted by two complete strangers. Others sticking their cocks in my face, men I didn't know or could barely even see were forcing me to my knees and making me sniff poppers. All my inhibitions disappeared and I began sucking all of them, anyone that wanted to have me. I knew what was going to happen, I was going to let all these men cum in my holes bareback. I was scared and yet very excited. I huffed on more poppers and feeling the rush started pushing back hard on the cock pounding my ass. The pace picked up and the guy behind spurted his load deep into my ass, squeezing me tight as he emptied his balls. 'Good slut', he said as he removed his dripping and limp cock from my hole. Hmmmmmm, very horny.
      Before I could move another bare cock was taking it's place. I looked around to see three or four guys standing around, cocks in hand, waiting their turn. It seemed I was going to have little choice, my hole was going to be fucked again and again and all that spunk was going to get pushed inside of me. Dangerous, who were these men? But I didn't care, I just wanted anonymous sex and to be filled with the spunk of strangers. I hit the poppers again, this was far too exciting to stop.
      My head was spinning, my hole was wet. I held onto the branches and let the strangers fuck my gaping hole. One by one they came forward out of the darkness and took their turn. I have no idea how many, it was a bit of a blur. I got the impression someone was spreading news that there was a cute and hungry whore taking it bareback from anyone, as more people seemed to suddenly appear. I was fucked raw and passed around numerous times. My hole now a wet and sloppy cunt for anyone to fill. After each one had shot his toxic load into me I stuck a finger into my cunt and smelled and tasted the last load.

They all left as fast as they appeared, leaving me to deal with my very aroused self. Dripping with sperm and still very horny, I waited until more men cruised the area. There is nothing that excites me more, than being fucked bareback again when I am already full of cum. Other guys love it too. When they stick their stiff cock in and feel it's all warm, hot and wet. That bucket of used spunk, to pump full of yet another load. Guys really pound your hole when it's all full of sperm, making it very sloppy. Nothing beats huffing poppers and have strangers spurt into your hole at the same time.
      More groups formed through out the night and my ass was freely passed around with a bottle of poppers. I let anyone fuck me. Numerous strangers, young, old, fat and thin all fucked my holes, pumping my mouth and ass full of hot semen. By the end of the night I counted a total of 15 men had cum in my ass. Most dribbled out around the tenth, between my thighs and all over the balls of the guy fucking me raw while bent over a branch huffing poppers. The slapping and sloppy sound of the spunk being pumped into my guts still gets me hard. Even at this point more men were appearing and looked like they were waiting for their turn. I got scared at that moment and wondered how many loads I was going to take! I was fucked until late into the night. I squeezed the cum out of my asshole all the way home, my jeans were absolutely soaked when I arrived back at the apartment.
      I sniffed and licked the crotch of my crusty jeans the next day, remembering and smelling the previous night. Then I went sunbathing on a naturist beach, spreading my legs in the sand dunes, letting all the voyeurs see my stretched and battered hole and thought about the multiple loads of anonymous juice that was pumped into me the night before..

• By Promiseyoullpullou
      A couple weeks ago, I came clean (so to speak) about my desire to finally knowingly take a load of hot, charged cum from a poz top. Since then, I was contacted by a couple guys, most of whom don't live near NYC, but guys supportive of my decision and offering to help.  One guy in particular lives a short drive away from the city and said he is willing to come to town to come in me, and that he had only recently been diagnosed, is not on meds, and has a viral load of 75,000.  And he's got the right attitude about doing this job right. He wants to give his bug to me and then wants me to give it to others. Hot!
      But he does live outside the city, so if this is to happen we have to make plans and sometimes in this crazy city, keeping to a schedule can be difficult.  But I like his intensity, so he's kinda been my first pick. But sometimes (most times) you get horny and just have to scratch that itch, which brings me to what happened last night.
      I arrived home from a friend's birthday party which had been celebrated at a bar.  I hadn't had too many cocktails, so I doubt I would even say I was buzzed, but I was definitely horny, so I hopped on A4A and BBRT.  As luck would have it, a guy was online with whom I have been chatting with for quite a while now. His schedule and my schedule have always been off, but tonight there was a message asking When Are We Ever Going To Do This?
      "Now", I replied.
      Fifteen minutes later I received a reply saying Come over and providing an address only four blocks from my place.  I replied saying I would be there in ten minutes.
      Now I was getting nervous. Because I knew if I went over there, I was going to go through with this and give him my "virgin" ass to breed with his bug. I went back and forth in my mind, but finally said FUCK IT. I threw on some light clothes that would be easy to lose fast and messaged him I was on my way.
      Now here's the thing about this guy, his cock looks absolutely beautiful in his profile pics. It's uncut, has a great curve, and I have jerked off so many times thinking about how that cock would feel good.
      One profile says he is 48, another says he is 51, so I figured he's probably on the 51 year old side, if not more. But that's okay, because that cock is beautiful. And I was walking to his apartment.
      I got there, he buzzed me up. He opened the door, and I discovered he is definitely 51, if not more. Small man, but I was excited to see that cock.
      Cut to the chase...
      He is a chatty Cathy and I was there for one thing... I asked him if I could see his cock. He took his sweat pants off and got on his bed. It was soft and looking a little small, but I figured he is a grower not a shower... I got naked and immediately got on his bed. We kissed a bit and then I moved down to suck him off. As I massaged his cock with my tongue I rubbed his smooth skin. I noticed his belly is distended, the look of AIDS. Although I was damn near shaking with nervousness and excitement, I was turned on and starting to ache for it.
      his cock was slowly getting harder, but not quite to rock hard. But I enjoy sucking cock, so I kept on. And he seemed to be enjoying it, he was moaning and guiding my head.
      Then he tells me he wants to eat my ass. He had me get on all fours and he went to work on my hole. At first he probed me gently, but then got into it more, lapping at my hole, and finger fucking me a little bit. It was at this point, that I noticed we were in full view of an open window and the lights were on. I wondered if someone was watching us from another apartment. With his tongue opening my hole up, and the fact someone could be watching, I lost every inhibition and was ready to get fucked. I pressed my ass against his face and he used his hands to pull me tighter. I could feel my hole relaxing and begging him to go deeper. I was also very wet by this point. I told him I wanted him to fuck me now.
      He stood up, removing his face from my ass. I was expecting to feel his cock press into me. but instead, nothing. I turned around. He said he needed to take a piss. And did I want to drink it. I told him maybe after he fucked me, as I was really in the moment right now. 
      Then he went to the bathroom to take a leak. He comes back, lies down, and I start blowing him again. Again, he seems to be enjoying it. I get him fairly hard and I tell him I am ready to get fucked. 
      He instead tells me to come cuddle with him. I told him I really didn't show up at his apartment at 4:00 AM to cuddle, that I wanted to get fucked. He said we could take a nap, then wake up and maybe fuck.
      Ahhhhh nope! My hole was wet and aching for cock.  I didn't want to cuddle. 
      He told me it wasn't going to happen at this time.  I said okay.  With that I got dressed, thanked him for the "fun", and left.  When I got home, I messaged him, saying I was a little disappointed, explaining that, after all the chatting we had exchanged, I was under the impression that his invitation to get together meant I would have come home with his poz cum in my ass.
      "That's why it didn't happen," he replied, adding "because I don't want to be the one to infect you."
      I responded that he and I had discussed this many times and he knew what I wanted. I told him I thought he enjoyed me blowing him and I certainly enjoyed his tongue in my hole, and getting fucked would have been great.
      Then he tells me to come back...
      Sorry dude, the moment passed. I was at home, in bed, disappointed. I jerked off and went to bed.
      This morning I saw he sent me another message. Now he says he's all for pozzing me up... WTF? 

So my quest to take a poz load from a guy who wants me to have it continues...
    • By RBinWeHo
      Going to the doctor is a pain in the ass, but when your doc blocks the renewal of your Truvada script, he has you by the short hairs.  I booked the last appointment of the day to minimize the time off work. When I arrived, the waiting room was packed out.  I stood out like a sore thumb, dressed in my suit.  Most of the guys were casual, wearing jeans or shorts.  Given the time of day, I guessed most of the guys weren't working, particularly as my doc has a large infectious disease practice.  Some of them were clearly long-term poz, showing a little wasting and or a lot of vascularity.  So fucking sexy!

Soon I was brought to a room, and shortly thereafter Doctor Woods came in and gave me a warm hug.  It's great having a doctor close to my own age, and so sexy too.  I've been going to Brad for several years, and we have a great doctor / patient relationship.  We're both early 30's and keep ourselves fit.  From time to time I see Brad and his boyfriend at the gym and out at the clubs.  They are both tall and lean, and surprisingly vascular from exercise.  Having seen both Doc Woods and his boyfriend in the showers at the gym, I knew he has a sweet uncut cock, just like mine, and his boyfriend is cut and has huge low-hangers.  Both of them are also quite gifted, swinging big packages.

"Rik!  Dude!  It's been six months since your last appointment!  To stay on Truvada, I need to see you every six months."

"Yeah, sorry, I've been busy with work and just didn't make the time...."

He looked in my eyes and held the gaze for a while to make his point, and said "Go ahead and take everything off except for your underwear, and then up on the table."

He asked the usual health history questions you might expect as he was feeling around my neck and then listening to my heart and lungs.  His hand grabbed on to my pec as he listened to my back.  He gave my tit a little squeeze and then gave a little tweak on my nip... which made my cock spring to attention.

He made some notes and then asked, "I'm going to assume you've been sexually active, right?"  He gave me a big smile, because he knew that I was testing just how good Truvada really is.

"Yep, I'm breeding and seeding.  Always looking for holes and poles."

"I don't doubt it; your reputation is firmly intact.  Once a slut, always a slut!  (He's called me a slut in the locker room at the gym, so this isn't anything new!)

“Go ahead and lay down and turn on your side.  I'll do a rectal swab and check your prostate."

I slid my underwear off, then turned to my left side.  Dr Woods lightly touched me under my leg saying "Bring your knees up towards your chest."  Then he brought a rectal swab and a specimen container over to the table, commenting "The lube is cold, sorry."  With that, his gloved finger slid inside me.

And... I was totally boned at the feeling of his finger probing my hole.  He had done it several times over the years, but each time I find it completely hot.  As his finger felt-up my prostate he shot a few more comments to me:
      "It feels like this hot hole is seeing a lot of action. There was almost no resistance to my finger."

"I've had a fist or two up there, and I always enjoy having a hot top breed me to keep me in practice."

"You do have hot ass... and interesting choice of word.  'Breed'.  Do you know whether or not you've taken any poz loads?"

"Yeah, I imagine I have.  But most guys are undetectable these days.  I don't even ask anymore."

"Yeah ... a cum dump.  You haven't had a guy tell you he just gave you a poz load?"

"Not often enough!"

"Yeah, a lot of my patients get off on that.  You get off on taking toxic loads?"

His continued rubbing of my prostate and working my hole was making me crazy.  This wasn't the conversation I imagined I'd be having with my doctor.

"Doc, you better take it easy there, you got me close!"

"I don't think I heard an answer to my question."

"Oh god ... yes ... yeah, I get off on toxic loads ... fuck I'm going to cum!"

With that, he inserted a couple more fingers up my hole, and with the other he put the specimen cup over my uncut cock.

"Cum in the cup, stud."

I had one of the biggest orgasms I've had in a while.  I did my best to get my load inside the cup, but I made a mess everywhere.

"Nicely done, stud.  Just relax for a minute and I'll do your rectal swab."

I felt him swabbing my hole and then heard it go into its receptacle.  He placed the uncovered specimen jar on the counter.

"Take a minute to pull yourself together.  Here's a couple paper towels, clean yourself off.  Don't worry about the mess.  Leave your shirt off.  Teddy is going to come in and draw some blood.  I'll be back before you leave, I need to consult with another doctor about something."

I dressed and moved over to the chair.  The exam table had cum everywhere ... and some dripping down the wall.  I guessed Teddy would be tasked with dealing with the mess.

I've known Teddy for years.  He's a hairy 5'8" Italian fireplug that I've fucked with over the years at the baths.  He's one of those guys who has a a 5:00 o’clock shadow at 10:00 AM.  Back in the day, he would be described as a Castro Clone, sporting brown hair and bushy mustache. Way before seeing him at Doctor Wood's office, when we met up at the sex club, he worshipped my muscular arms and pecs before we'd get down to breeding.  Now he gets to perv out over my veiny arms during a blood draw.  I'm got low body fat, so giving blood is no big deal.  I've got veins for days.  The standard routine is I lay my arm out for him to find a vein, and he lightly traces his fingers up and down my arm, while telling me hot sexy it is.

When Teddy arrived, he stepped into the room, closed the door, and walked over to me giving me a quick kiss, saying, "Hey sexy!"
      Being about 6" taller than him, I'm at a perfect height for him to latch onto a nip and let him suck it to being fully hard.  If I hadn't just cum, I would have been aching to fuck him right there.

Teddy broke the daydream and asked, "We're doing the usual HIV labs, right?"
      I replied "No, Teddy, I'm neg and on Truvada."
      He said, "Oh, sorry. Most guys that come here are poz.  My mistake."
      I said, "Don't sweat it, it's not a big deal."
      Teddy replied, "Good, by the way, I converted six months ago and would love a chance to breed you.  I'm nice and toxic," he said with salacious smile.
      I pulled him close to my chest and whispered, "I'd love your poz load."
      He whispered back, "Believe me, I'd like to give it to you."
      Once again my cock was as hard as a rock.

After Teddy drew up some vials of blood, he gathered the swab and blood vials and said "The doctor will be with you in a minute," leaving the door open as he left the room.  I saw there shirtless, and noticed several patients who passed through the hallway gave me a good glance.  While I wanted to tweak my nips to give them something to look at, I held off.

Dr. Woods then arrived and closed the door, "I think I felt something on your prostate ... kinda like a couple bumps.  I'd like to be safe and make sure it's nothing important. I've made an appointment for you with Dr. Grant.  I want you to see him for an ultrasound, no other urologist.  Also, I need you off Truvada for the time being."

"You gotta be kidding me!  Is that really necessary?"

"You're whining.  Just do it."

At the checkout desk, I got my referral card for Dr. Grant.  The appointment was two weeks away!  Holy fuck, how the hell was I supposed to stay off Truvada for that long?

It was the longest two weeks of my fucking life.  Sure, I got to breed some hot hole, and got my hole fisted by a couple guys, but it wasn't like getting fucked and taking a load.  I hit up some of my undetectable poz buds who I know are good about their meds so that I could get their loads.

The day of my appointment with Dr. Grant, I had the day off, so I got a quick workout at the gym done before I drove to the appointment. He's in the same building as Dr. Woods, just one floor up.  After brief delay in the waiting room, I was called into the back area.

A hot, young Hispanic nurse had me take off my clothes, put on a robe, then lock my stuff in the locker.  He looked like he just barely got out of high school.  I wanted to pull him into the dressing room and fuck him senseless. He was at least six-foot-tall and had exceptionally beautiful caramel skin.  He was absolutely gorgeous.  The hottie was waiting when I came out of the dressing room and took me to an exam room. "The doctor will see you shortly," he said with a smile and disappeared.

The door to the exam room opened and in walked Dr. Grant ... who, it turned out, was Dr. Wood's boyfriend.  Standing in front of me was the stud with a brick shithouse body who, for years, I've seen naked.  And he looked good enough to eat.  He was wearing a lab coat over a form-fitting polo shirt and his pecs were straining against the fabric.  It was an amazing vision.

I was glad I was sitting on the exam table because the robe hid my growing hard-on.  If he wasn't quick, there would be a big precum wet spot growing.

I extended my hand and said, "Justin, I didn't know you were a doctor as well! 
      "Yeah, it's easier having a partner that understands the demands of the job.  It's great to see you, hot stuff!  Brad called me when you were in his office and he told me you have an issue that both of us can help you with."

"Yeah, he said there were some bumps on my prostate and I should have them looked at."

"And the Truvada?" he asked, "Have you complied with his direction?"

"Yes, I have."

"Great," he said as he removed his lab coat, which meant I got to appreciate his beautiful body.  Some tufts of hair poked above the neck of his shirt, which suggested both his arms and his beautiful pecs were covered with fur.
      "Okay, I need to check your prostate health to make sure everything is okay.  Go ahead and lay back on the table, turn your side and we'll get a look."

With my cock rock hard, Justin went about with the ultrasound.  He showed me the ultrasound probe that would be going up my asshole, explaining the procedure won't take long.  In short order, he rubbed some lube on my hole, then inserted two, then three fingers inside my anus, rubbing them in and out, just like Brad had done two weeks earlier.  I remember feeling a slight sting, possibly from a fingernail, but the subtle pressure he was applying to my prostate had turned into pleasure, so my attention was re-directed.  I do remember being slightly surprised he wasn't wearing any gloves, but figured that was his business.

"Feels awesome doc ... I've needed some action back there."

"Good, I'm going to insert the ultrasound probe.  It's a little bit bigger, but I'm sure you'll take it like a champ."  Justin pulled out his fingers and inserted the ultrasound device.  He moved in slow movements in and around my hole.  His eyes were focused on the monitor, one hand was managing the probe, but the other hand was draped over my abs inching towards my fully engorged cock.

After a couple minutes, Justin untied the gown and pushed it off me, fully exposing my body to him.  With the probe still inside me, all I could do was enjoy the experience of him working my hole.  He continued to to explore both my ass and also smeared the precum around the head of my cock and foreskin.  He was driving me crazy.

He withdrew the probe and said, "I have something else that would make your hole feel nice.  Just lie still."  I heard him strip off his shirt and remove his pants.  He felt around my lubed up hole, which he spread onto his cock.

"I think you'll like this probe better."
      Still on my side, he easily slid his big cock inside my hole from behind and started slowly fucking me.  After a few minutes, he pulled out and said, "Stand up, I want to feel your whole body."

I turned to face this amazing stud, with buzzed pubes and huge cock... and a big biohazard tattoo right above his cock.  His cock was a little messy with lube a little blood, but everything else was perfect.  In a sex club, I would have sucked that cock clean.

He asked, "What turns you on more, my fat cock or my biohazard tattoo?"

"They both do."

He smiled, "One before the other, so back up onto the table and let me back inside that sweet hole."

I put my hand on his chest and asked, "You undetectable?  Because you know I'm off Truvada."

“Yeah, that's just the thing.  We had you stop Truvada for a reason.  Brad and I both know that you get off on taking all kinds of loads, and we'd like the opportunity to share our DNA to poz you.  We converted about a year ago and don't take meds.  We're working on converting several more hot guys, and we hope you'll join our conversion club.”

"You know this is kinda fucked up, right?  I’m probably not protected!"

"Rik, look at your cock.  You haven't stopped precumming since you got a look at my biohazard tattoo.  Get a feel of my low-hangers and tell me you don't want me to fill your hole with a hot load."

I reached out and grabbed his huge nuts, and he just moaned.  I gave them a squeeze and a tug, and his poz precum oozed on my hand.  Actually, he was precumming like crazy as well.  I thought my cock gushed precum, but his was drooling.  He probably already spread his poison all inside me.

"You join our conversion club and you will go on the adventure of a lifetime.  Brad and I really want you in with us in breeding the hottest guys."

I needed a minute to think about this, but his biohazard tattoo was calling to me.  I squatted down to run my fingers over it and to absorb what it meant to him … and what it might mean for me.  I was compelled to lick it and suck his tattoo, as if that alone would make a difference.  Having a tattoo like that would be sexy as hell.

Justin brought me to my feet and backed me up to the table, then bent down to suck on my nips.  How could he know that's the fastest way to make me lose control?  In no time he was nursing on my tits while I was flat on my back on the table.

I was in ecstasy having this infected stud wanting to breed my hole.  I lifted my legs to let Justin into my neg hole so he could poz me.  Getting his load was just too hot to deny.  I could figure out the rest with Dr. Woods later if I change my mind.

He said, "Put my cock in your hole and show me what you want."

I reached out and grabbed his hard cock and rubbed it up and down my gaping ass slit.  His eyes rolled back and he had a satisfied grin on his face.

"Yeah, stud.  You will love our virus.  We'll change your life in ways you can't imagine."

I let go of his cock and wrapped my legs around his sexy ass to pull him into me.

"Oh yeah ... We've wanted to breed you for a very long time.  We've seen you at the gym and always thought you would be an excellent hole to breed and seed.  Ever since we converted, you have been on the top of our list to infect."

This was so fucking erotic, having this amazing man wanting to fuck his poisonous load inside me.  I was happy to take Truvada and stay neg, but having the opportunity to get bred like this is amazing.  Justin started his fucking easy, but it wasn't long before he really pounded my hole, doing his best to attack from several angles.

"Oh man, your cock feels great … just as good as I hoped it would.”

He threw he head back and said, "Fuck dude, here comes my nasty load right inside your hole!"

My hole was gaping and abused, and he looked like he just ran a marathon.  After keeping his infected cock in my ass for as long as possible, he slowly pulled out.  He grabbed a pillow to put under my ass. "Just let that toxic load marinate inside you.  Let the infection take hold."
      “…nfection take hold .…”  It took a minute to set in.  After having spent years trying to avoid HIV, I had willingly agreed to seroconvert.
      He cleaned up his cock, pulled on his jock, and picked-up the intercom saying "Mateo, please let Dr Woods know he's needed here.  And then please join us in the exam room."

Other #BBBH Sites…