Part V.

It was our first night as go-go boys, but we’d both been doing more fucking than we’d been dancing, well, being bred more than anything. My boy had taken five loads from Dylan, Bobby, and Alex, all of whom were POZ. And I’d taken five from Dylan, Bobby, Alex, and Johnny. We hadn’t asked about Johnny’s cum, since it seemed a moot point now.

Johnny handed my boy his leather jockstrap, and me my gold shorts, and smacked us on our rumps. ‘Go get those dollars boy. The only smell I like more than cum is desperation!’ We hopped into our underwear, and went out to work the room.

Dylan came up to me, and started introducing me to some of his clients. I lost track of my boy for a bit, but then saw Bobby working the room with him. There must have been over two hundred guys there, and many of them had money in their hands. They stroked my ass as they stuck bills into my waistband, some even playing with my hole. I was shivering a bit from nervousness, and from the chill in the room. Most of these guys were fully clothed, but I was barefoot and nearly naked. Each time a strange man’s hand cupped my ass cheeks or stroked my chest, I shook all over. That clearly turned some of these guys on. I felt so vulnerable, but so sexy.

As Dylan kept introducing ‘his new boy’ around to guys, Johnny would talk to whomever we’d just been speaking to. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Alex doing the same behind Bobby and my boy. I saw Johnny with a stack of bills in his grubby hands and realized that he was negotiating prices for the rest of our night. I shuddered at how seedy and dangerous this situation had become. This was clearly not standing on a table flirting with guys, with was raw fucking in public with really risky guys. Maybe I was paranoid, but it seemed like the younger hotter guys were interested in handing money to Alex to be with my boy, and the older heavier guys wanted time with me.

After twenty minutes or so, Dylan and Bobby took the stage, now in matching silver sequined g-strings, alongside two guys in their late 20s, who seemed to be a little worse for wear. Johnny told me that they had started three years ago, and seemed to be lasting longer than most of his dancers. I couldn’t see my boy or Alex anywhere. Johnny ushered me backstage and shoved me into a private booth. ‘Look,’ he said, ‘I’ve got some customers who have paid good money for a few minutes alone with you. I’ll be right outside if there’s trouble. You just give them what they want, and we won’t have any problems.’ He turned around and pulled a curtain closed. He hadn’t told me how much money I’d be making, or how many guys there were, or what kind of tricks I’d be turning. I didn’t have to wait long before I found out.

The first guy, a heavyset trucker, came in with a can of beer in his hand. He guzzled it down, and then unzipped his fly. I knelt before him and he whipped out his dick, soft, and wrinkled. I opened my mouth for him and he shoved his cock in. I started to work my lips up and down the shaft and he grunted, ‘No. I ain’t here to cum…’ I then felt a torrent of acrid piss flowing into my mouth. I knew I would need to swallow or it would spill everywhere. He kept pissing and I kept gulping. He pulled out, shook it a few times, zipped up, and walked out. What the fuck had just happened? I heard Johnny say, ‘NEXT!’ and seconds later, the curtain parted and two business guys came in, both in their 60s, both with round bellies falling over their slacks. They took off each other’s suit jackets and folded them gingerly over the back of the booth. One untied his tie and put it over the other guy’s eyes like a blindfold, and used the other tie to bind his friend’s hands together. ‘Breed him,’ the other guy said to me. I nodded, and jerked my cock to get it hard. No condoms in sight, and I was about to raw fuck this business guy. The guy pulled his friend’s slacks down and then his boxers, spreading his cheeks wide, then spitting into his hole. ‘Fuck him!’ I nodded and slid right in with some difficulty.

This guy was pretty dry, surely no lube or seed in his hole. ‘He’s really dry.’ I said. ‘Then lube him up.’ I knelt down to eat this business guy’s ass, and the other dude shook his head no, pointing to my ass. I let him scoop some of the seed leaking out of my hole, and work it into the guy’s butthole. That juice and jizz mixture was enough to slide in easily. I eased my cock into the man and he pushed back on it to meet my thrusts. The other guy kept his clothes on, but I could see his cock was hard, and a wet spot of precum was forming on his slacks. I buried myself in the guy’s ass and let my load go. The guy underneath me kept saying, ‘Oh fuck. Oh fuck…’ over and over again as he pulled up his trousers and rushed out of the booth. The other guy smiled at me as he pulled on his jacket, saying, ‘Thanks for breeding my partner, man.’ He shoved a fifty-dollar bill into my hand and left. I shoved it under the booth cushion as Johnny said, ‘NEXT!’ again.

Two guys walked in, maybe in their 40s, and they seemed more nervous than me. The both pulled down their pants and sat down. ‘We want lap dances, and we might want to fuck you a little too…,’ one of the men said. They both looked like college athletes who were still sexy but a little softer than they used to be. They were both hard, so I eased down on the one closest to me, sliding my cummy ass all over his crotch, and then moved onto the next guy. The other guy had been wanking while I teased his friend, and he held his cock straight up. I knew he wanted to get the tip into me. My hole was still pretty stretched-out so it caught his glans easily and I squirmed around on it. I lowered myself down a few inches as the guy started thrusting his hips up and down.

I raised up and lowered myself onto his buddy, and the other guy was so turned on that, after a few thrusts, I found myself taking another load from a stranger. ‘Fuck!,” his friend shouted, ‘So hot seeing you take his POZ load!’ I just grinned, not knowing what else to do. I pulled off and lowered onto the other cock that I was there to service. The guy pumped me a few times before breeding me as he shouted, ‘Take that dirty cum!’ I sat on his cock until it softened and plopped out of me.

The two guys left, and Johnny popped his head in. He tossed a jockstrap at me, smiled, and told me to follow him. I hopped into the jock, tucking the money under the cushion into the elastic, feeling several fresh loads ooze out of my ass and down my thighs.

Conclusion to follow with Part VI...

P.S. If you like, please comment. Your comments make me hard and pre-cummy...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10

Part VI.

I followed Johnny through a series of hallways, popping in and out of curtains, and then down a steep flight of stairs. The basement was lit only with red lamps, and was hot and sweaty. In the dim light, I followed Johnny and sounds of animalistic sex to an open room, with a crowd of guys standing shoulder to shoulder cheering someone on. I knew instantly that my boy was somehow engaged in the tangle. I pushed my way into the crowd to see Alex standing there with fistfuls of cash, and my boy, covered in seed, taking two cocks in his ass. There was a buff guy on his back, with my boy mounting him, another stud plowing him from behind. My boy was moaning, as he sucked on a gym bunny’s dick, and fisted two more. He was servicing five cocks at the same time, and the guys in his ass blew their loads simultaneously. I knew they were both seeding him. The guy in his mouth came all over my boy’s face and hair, squirting into his eyes. The guys my boy was jerking off assumed the position, and started to double-fuck him. I saw Dylan and Bobby working the crowd, getting the next round of guys ready to fuck and breed my boy.

Dylan saw me, winked, and pulled me to him. He kissed me, and I savored the nutty flavor of cum in his mouth. I knew he must have just been giving head. He had to shout to be heard over the noise of the men cheering on the live sex show unfolding before us. ‘You jealous?!!?’ I nodded, shouting back, ‘Maybe a little…’ ‘Let’s show them you can be just as dirty as your boy!’ I nodded as he laid down, parallel to my boy, on the filthy cummy floor and had me mount him. I leaned forward as I took his raw cock and some stranger lined up behind me, forcing a hard unlubricated cock into me. I’d never felt so full. I grunted until Alex pushed a muscled jock into my mouth. My boy pulled off of the cock he was sucking, released one of the cocks in his hand, and ran his fingers up and down my side. He then reached for my hand and held it tightly as both of us were rewarded with two fresh loads in our asses.

After that, we must have taken at least six more cocks apiece, some at the same time. It all became a blur, and I passed out while some guy was roughly breeding me and I smacked my head on the concrete floor. When I came to, the basement was empty, and bright fluorescent lights were on. I was still wearing my jockstrap, but the waist was now stuffed full of cash. I stumbled up the steps, parched and smeared with cum and blood oozing out of my ass. The bar was closed, and all of the patrons had gone home. I walked across the stage to the spot where Johnny had started the evening off fucking me and my boy. There was Johnny, in the same sagging chair, with my boy, sweaty, between his bare legs. My boy was covered in cum, matted in his hair, and all over his body.  He was nursing on Johnny’s limp sticky cock. He smiled saying, ‘Glad you’re up… I worried that they might have done you in…’ He chuckled and gestured to a brown envelope on a table. I opened it, finding a stack of cash, assorted bills, but mostly $20s, $50s, and $100s. ‘You guys sure cleaned up being so dirty… Congrats, you filthy whores. You shouldn’t have a problem with the rent this month…’

Rather than be excited, my boy was in a daze and just kept nursing Johnny’s cock. Johnny smoothed his cummy hair and continued, ‘Hope you had a good time. Was loosing your NEG cherries worth it?’ My boy just moaned. ‘Don’t expect to make that much ever again though. You’re both used goods now. My customers never pay full price for a hole they’ve already POZZED. Once you’ve converted, you’ll make less and less every time you perform. Then, you’ll be stuck servicing the guys in the parking lot.’ My dazed boy just kept moaning.

Bobby and Dylan walked through the door, freshly showered, rested, and dressed in new clothes. Johnny handed Bobby an envelope, mumbling something about ‘NEG cherry finder’s fee’ as Dylan helped my boy to his feet. Bobby and Dylan helped us to their car, and poured us into the backseat. I guess they knew were to too fucked-out to play on the ride home.

They took us to their place, bathed us in their hot tub, and gave us clean clothes. After everything we had been through, their tenderness was shocking. Dylan and Bobby made sure we were both okay, and then drove us back to our apartment. We went to bed and slept all day, wrapped around each other but saying little. That night, we had money to pay off our rent, and buy groceries, with plenty left over. Dylan and Bobby came over for dinner. We ate a nice meal like nothing had happened, making small talk.

Dylan told us that he and Bobby had talked it over; they had a spare room and wanted to invite us to move in with them. We’d all save money, and could keep fucking each other just like we always had, now that were more than likely going to convert. Bobby continued, ‘In a week or so, if you haven’t already converted from taking our loads over the past few months, you guys are both gonna get pretty sick… We’d love to help you through that.’ My boy threw his arms around Bobby and gave him a sloppy wet kiss. Dylan embraced me, and of course, we all swapped loads to celebrate, right there on the kitchen table. We packed our things over the next few days, got out of our lease, sold our furniture, and were fully moved in with Dylan and Bobby before coming down with the fuck flu. 

• Upvote 13

as Tina sang "I'm your private dancer, a dancer for money

I'll do what you want me to do
I'm your private dancer, a dancer for money
And any old music will do"

the narrator and his boy sure as hell made me squirt a few loads with this story.
  • Like 1