Should Bottoms Jerk Off?

Sharp-edge

Gay bottoms are men too. As such they get the same mental and physical benefits from having their genitalia stimulated and ejaculating as any other male. So yes bottoms should masterbate too!

I'm bi, versatile and not at all into the dominant/submissive role play fetish so if I'm having sex with another man, there are 2 dicks involved and both should be stimulated regardless of whether I'm topping, bottoming or flipping. If I want to have sex in a way that only involves one penis, I will have sex with a woman.

Another aside, I think the emphasis on these incredibly specific fetishes, like bottoms totally abandoning playing with their cocks during sex play, is a major contributor to why it is getting harder to find gay hookups in most places.

• Upvote 3

I'm just going to throw out my periodic reminder that "should" is one of the most useless words in the English language, at least insofar as how many people use it.

All these high and mighty princesses decreeing that a bottom "should" do this or that, just make me roll my eyes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Given the torrent of opinion about what a (we will ignore the pointless “true”) bottom should do in reference to a Top’s need, desire, or instruction, or his role in serving Tops, I feel the need to point out that the OP’s question asked nothing whatsoever about that. He asked about a bottom who is feeling horny - no external context, just self-pleasuring - and wants to know the better way to go about it. All this opining about Tops is not topical.

When I service a Top, it’s all about him. When I’m alone taking care of my own needs, it’s not about him.

• Upvote 3

Both the tops and bottoms should do whatever they want to please themselves. Pursuit of happiness includes sexual happiness and that includes doing to yourself whatever your heart desires. There is no such thing as bottoms should not jerk off or tops should not clean their holes. As long as you are happy and satisfied, it's no one business if you want to JO or ride a dildo. I always do both. Why limit myself to just one option???

All depends on the situation and how horny I am. Sometimes I JO for the top to use my fresh cum as lube, sometimes I’ll JO when getting fucked and sometimes I’m happy to JO afterwards while playing with my cummy hole and a bottle of poppers. 

• Like 1

On 5/11/2015 at 2:40 PM, Sharp-edge said:

I am a vers-top guy who likes to btm some times. I was wondering if a total and true bottom was horny and would like to masturbate which is the best way for him? jerk off or ride a dildo? He should use his dick to take pleasure or have it only to pee? what do you say?

There are as many answers as there are guys who take dick up the butt! I say to each their own - whatever works. In my case, I've had treatment for prostate cancer which has rendered me impotent and cumming sometimes takes a while. Plus the older I get, the harder it is to cum after being fucked, forget while being fucked. In my more verse days, some guys wanted to cum with my dick still in them, others not at all - at least not as far as I was privy to.

i don't want to live in a world or relationship where someone else is telling me how i 'should' be or what i 'should' do. Nor do i want that for anyone else. i know there are people who want that, but i think the key is they "want" that, i.e., it's still based on what they want. But i see that as an individual choice, not a group dictate.  To me the notion that anyone can know or dictate another's sexuality (in this case), takes away another persons volition, i see it as the same energy behind certain kinds of religion, or totalitarian regimes like North Korea. 

Another dictating a rule that our sex or position qualifies as a "should" thing (be it "Top, bottom, versatile, etc."), removes one of the more important elements of sex: mutual need/desire.  When i need/want sex, it's about finding someone who needs/wants to fuck and seed me. i'm attracted to that because i need/want to be fucked and seeded.

Though i believe sexuality can be fluid, reality is, there are different kinds of fluid. For instance, glass is fluid, but it moves so slowly that it cannot be discerned very well. I.e., the Top of glass is moving to the bottom, but so slowly that most people don't even realize it's fluid or moves lol. Not a perfect analogy, but hopefully most will get it. i go to the gym and have to be careful not to stare an Mens asses. Do i ever wanna fuck and breed it? So rarely that i just identify as "total bottom," but the option is always there because it's not about what i "should" be but what i am at any given moment, which happens to have been "total bottom" for 99.999999% of my life . 

If a guy comes along and tells me i "should" or must be bottom and take his cock, seed, piss, it's no longer a mutual act (for me). On the other hand, if a Man tells me He "wants" me to take HIs cock, seed, piss, it pulls on a part of me that i call "total bottom" and i suddenly want what He wants. It's even more powerful for me if He can be vulnerable and express it as need, it awakens a 'need' response in me too. To me, we are negatively and positively charged ions, attracting and bonding, except it's a whole lot more complex. 

• Thanks 2

On 5/12/2015 at 12:48 PM, breedmedaddy said:

As a bottom, I like to get fucked as much as I can then beat off alone when no one else is around recounting and thinking about how hot it was to get loaded three or four times. It's like bringing all the work together in one great orgasm.

While a top is using me, I consider it just a pee hole, unless he makes me get off but usually I defer. He's there for a purpose --- to use my hole.

I am a 100% with you. I was trained by my ex to concentrate totally on the top that was fucking me and was not allowed to touch myself while I was being bred. He even caged me at times, I almost always wore a jockstrap at other times. Often he would get annoyed if I got hard when getting fucked so he would make me cum then he and other guys would fuck me to teach me to concentrate on the top and his needs. I cum very rarely, but sometimes when I have been to a back room or had a number of tops at my apartment or been to a BB party I will wait till I am alone and cum. The breeding has made me so horny I just have to blow. My ex would often invite three or four other tops over to fuck me and he would always make me cum first and use the cum as lube for the first cock.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Njn0mc said:

If i don't cum when getting fucked I would jerk off only after the top fills me or blows a load on me to play with.

I get hot when the top has been totally satisfied!

I'm the same. I only jerk off when alone and have been used for a tops enjoyment.