Meeting A Guy Tomorrow, Do I Go Raw?

If it were me and I was thinking about taking his load I definitely would. You must want to or you would not be thinking about it. You did not mention if you know his status or not? For me I would go ahead and if you do not know his status I would go with don`t ask and don`t tell. Enjoy it!!!!

It depends whether you can afford to have HIV in your life if you happened to get it, though that's unlikely if he's a nice steady guy. You're giving away too little to tell but he's a regular so you should have a fair idea of the likely risk. By afford I mean in terms of being able and willing to adapt your life to cope with it if it were to happen.

Personally, I am single and work in a job where being HIV poz is not an issue so if the guy is open and honest with me as a buddy, seems a nice sensible guy and I like him, I let him cum inside. I pre-lube to minimise chances of any friction abrasions as some guys don't lube first, and stay mindful of any STI symptoms that could make infection easier, but otherwise I go for it and enjoy it. After all if I'm going to find out I'm poz someday I want to have thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

I think you are going to get a lot of support here to go for it and let your FB cum in you. You will also get a lot of support if by chance you do end up poz someday. I`m a poz friendly guy and I feel all should be enjoyed.

• Upvote 1