Anybody Ever Barebacked With A Doctor Or Someone In Medical School?

youngtopsd1

I was in a LA hotel near UCLA on bbrt and an ER resident came over on his break at 10 PM, in his scubs and fucked and bred me raw.  He saw cum leaking from my ass and asked, “how many guys have bred u?” I told him two. He says, “I better use a condom.” I say “no thanks, Raw only.” He then says, “ok, do u mind if I rim u first?” Sure!

so as he is rimming me and sucking cum out of my ass and then fucks me raw and leaves his load in me; I’m wondering why the whole condom question? 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, hornybrownbottom said:

Doctors can be bottom cum sluts too (I am one). This last week, I have been fucked by two of my supervising doctors, one medical students, four nurses and an EMT.

Now I want to know about all of them.

I had a med school student once.  He loved it bareback and anon (he was vers, but wanted to top me).  I remember him fucking me really rough and hard and shooting a thick creamy load inside me.  I think he was trying to knock me up - if you catch my drift 🙂

I recently met two doctors and had fun with them in the hospital they work at (fun fact, they’re brothers) and since then we’ve been hooking up when available. 

Besides them, we have a couple of close friends that are also doctors that we play with regularly 

Guest RawCunt

Where I live there is a hospital near a popular beat.   You can often tell when change of shifts happen by the increase of guys at the beat.

• 5 months later...

Years ago when I was in the Nursing sector of the hospital.

We used to smoke in the toilet changing room.

We used to go in twos to smoke. I was always with a Senior Nurse called Riche, bearded stocky bear type.

One day whilst smoking, he put his hand in my uniform pants without speaking, stared at my eyes whilst groping me. Finished his cigarette and went back on the ward.

This in time progressed to sucking and fucking me raw whilst smoking and we would go back on the ward. ( male medical) as if nothing had happened.

I have been fucked by 

2 male nurses

1 physio

2 porters

I Australian Urologist.

All raw.

I also broke the professional ethics code and sucked off a patient ( fuckin hot married bloke, fat cock, great body) whilst I was supporting him with personal care.

I also stole a pair of boxer shorts from a hot doctor very straight from the changing room locker he had left open.

Good job I changed profession, I think I could have been struck off or arrested.

• Upvote 2