Anybody Ever Barebacked With A Doctor Or Someone In Medical School?

youngtopsd1

I've been cream filled by 7-10 doctors 40-50 nurses and 40-50 emts. The reason I have such a high number is because I live next to a very large hospital. Back to you main question though; the only difference I noticed is only about 5-10 asked for safe sex as to where the 70% of sex with non med prof they ask for safe sex but of course I convince them otherwise. I guess it's just they get tested allot, and can get most taken care of. There is of course the irony of not practicing what they preach.

• Like 1

I've been cream filled by 7-10 doctors 40-50 nurses and 40-50 emts. The reason I have such a high number is because I live next to a very large hospital. Back to you main question though; the only difference I noticed is only about 5-10 asked for safe sex as to where the 70% of sex with non med prof they ask for safe sex but of course I convince them otherwise. I guess it's just they get tested allot, and can get most taken care of. There is of course the irony of not practicing what they preach.

As a healthcare pro, I'm a little jealous of this.  Work at a very busy medical center and have never hooked up with any of the guys I work with though there are a few I wouldn't mind.  Think living by there would make it easier though.

I must be doing something wrong. For all I know, I may have been fucked by POTUS and would never have any idea-- I am  available to  take a nice deep fucking from a horned up guy who cannot get  hole at  home for some reason. I do not  do a resume  review, and do not get into their personal life during or after sex. Most of the guys actually do like to have some quick chat but  prefer not to get too  deep into their lives- which is fine by me. But for those of you  who do explore the guys fucking you- do you find it awkward when asking guys what they do or about their life outside your bedroom? I am guessing you have a different way of asking or approaching them than I  might ask--

As I said earlier my ex-BF was a doctor, or actually a doctor-in-training. He would eventually turn out to be a pediatrician and running a hospital as a director, earning major bucks. But that was after we split up. When we met at Gay Pride in 1987 he just had been circumsized and didn't feel like fuckcing very much as it hurt too much. Me, being a bottom  craved for sex at that age. This led to our split up as he couldn't give me what I wanted at the time. I cheated on him to get the cock I wanted and he couldn't give me. We ended the relationship after a few years and never talked again. Was hard as he took a few friends who were my friends before we even got into the relationship. Guess they weren't really my friends to begin with (he came from a very rich family, I had a blue collor background and no money at all).

I have never been in a new  relationship since then and enjoyed what I wanted when I wanted it. Yes, sometimes you miss a buddy, but you also enjoy the freedom.

• 1 month later...