Need Help With Body Art

cumslut23

I'm torn on how I feel about septum rings... Especially here in the Boston area, it's almost counterculture cliché to see- 2013-2014 everyone who has multiple piercings now has one. A lot of them, it looks like a metal booger I want to flick. Some, it does look rough edge or exotic and does look hot.

I got earrings and a labret 4 months ago, have a PA since 2007, tongue ring since 2002, used to have nip rings. The labret is a black star sapphire, it blends in a touch with my facial scruff a little. For the ears, currently, I have blurple captive bead hoops, but I'm planning to do mild stretched plugs- not big, thinking plugs that are big enough to let some light through.

No tats yet, not opposed, but I don't see one on me at this time.

Body art IS very personal. You have to see and feel it. Obsess about it before doing it. Otherwise it's not worth the pain and you won't appreciate the experience.

But since you're asking for thoughts, I stand by my thought that your tummy would be cute with a navel ring.

Thanks guys! Of course I will have a look and let you know. Not sure about PA, but find biohazard really hot. Been obsessed with it for a long time. The temp idea is great. Will give that a try and post some pictures for your thoughts...

you can also google biohazard tatt, there are lots of options out there, from traditional, tribal, celtic, you name it.  

each of my tatts have meaning to me, including the design I did up for my biohazard.  any you do should have meaning to you.  and find a reputable place, look at reviews before you make an appointment and get it done, it will be with you for life.

post-14362-0-01616000-1437655151_thumb.jpg

Mine.

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I always wanted a bear paw tattoo on my butt. Several times wanted to do it but always chickended out. I am too scared of needles....

My tattoo on my ass didn't even hurt. The tattoo artist asked if I wanted a break and I said no.