Tops - Do You Like To Double Fuck Bottoms With Other Tops?

rawTOP

Tops - Do you like to double fuck a bottom with another top?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Tops - Do you like to double fuck a bottom with another top?

• Love double fucking a bottom
    • Can take it or leave it
    • Don't really ilke it
    • Never treid it, but want to
    • Not interested

Maybe you didn't have good parnters to do it with all together. To be honest, alot of times I feel pain to take two big cocks.. at least initialy... but supposedly the tops feel their cocks rubbing against each others while wrapped tightly around by bottom's hole and supposedly it feels realy good. I am more into pleasing tops even if it causes a bit of pain ....

I've only done this once, very recently, and was actually disappointed. The other top had a huge cock and once we both got into the bottom, I was surprised that it didn't feel much different than ordinary fucking. This may have been a poor experience because the other top go too excited an busted very quickly...

Am I missing something or is the pleasure mostly for the bottom?

All of my double fucking is with this one latin top. He just loves double fuckin my ass. Now I am fantasizing about taking both you and him, hot dom latin tops at the same time and it's really turning me on. =P

The rubbing of dicks feels awesome to me. I love it and I do it every time I can.

I've done it several times, but as others have suggested, it's touch to make it work. But I totally get off feeling another shaft sliding against mine in a hot bottom's hole ...... and as Seth suggests (BTW.....youre a hot fukker!) when he cums, I bust my ut right away!

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I have double fucked many times--it's great when you can get the positioning right--or barely adequate sex--when the other top is too small to stay in place or you are contorted at an odd angle. My best times were with a fellow top who had a large, downward hooked cock. It locked in place and let me fuck effortlessly. I have to say, DP-ing Jayson Park on camera was about as hot as double fucking has ever gotten for me.

As a bottom I'd always love to try it. Unfortunately the couples I've been with were all top/bottom couples, never top/top or top/vers. Would love to feel two cocks up my ass and feel both of them squirting up my hole. Admit it might be challenging to get two up my ass, but willing to try!

It's a lot of fun but i guess you can't really count on it happening all the time. Many factors are involved, Size of cocks, how open the btm is, positioning... etc. We have a Dungeon Bed (which we love) and that seems to make it easier as the first top lays on the sling and the btm sits on that cock leaning forward and kissing (top laying on the sling also could spread the btm cheeks) while having the support of his feet on the bed and the second top is at the edge of the bed.

One of my favorite things. Love feeling the other top's dick sliding along next to mine--fucking my dick in the bottom's hole. Feeling the other top blow his load on my dick always pushes me over the edge. Did it on camera in one of the early BB videos with another big-dicked top. The bottom was in serious discomfort and serious desire, muttering "No: Stop. No: Go. No: Stop. No: Go" in an almost constant loop--which just made the other top and me both harder.