Tops - Do You Like To Double Fuck Bottoms With Other Tops?

rawTOP

Tops - Do you like to double fuck a bottom with another top?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Tops - Do you like to double fuck a bottom with another top?

• Love double fucking a bottom
    • Can take it or leave it
    • Don't really ilke it
    • Never treid it, but want to
    • Not interested

Guest Deviant_Angel

Have another regular fbud that I dp my bf with that is very intense - he has about same size cock as me, we're very good at getting the rhythm down and can even cum at the same time. Love feeling our raw cocks pulsating together in his tight hole! Have tried it a cpl times with other tops I have a lot less experience with and it was not nearly as enjoyable - if not at times awkward - so it def has a lot to do with who you're partner top is.

• 5 months later...

Used to DP a friend in Atlanta-he was a big muscular construction dude...his lover and I dp'd him often. Both of our dicks are big and thick and made for an awesome dp. One of the times he was riding both our cocks and when I nutted it was so tight that my load couldn't shoot and I had this strained burning sensation as my load tried to shoot its way into his ass-hurt like hell but was one awesome fuck.. it's one fuck I'll never forget

• 2 months later...

A fuckbud is setting me up to be the cumdump in a foursome over Memorial Day weekend for him and two friends of his who are visiting.

He has DP'ed me before, and wants to do it again. I told him I'm all for trying it again--he really gets off on double fucking. I enjoyed it, too, once I got over the pain of two cocks pluggin' my ass.

I'm with RawTop on this one. It sounds hot in theory and it can indeed be fun to try it out and experiment, but it often lacks the natural rhythm and instinctive quality of (1)-man-on-(1)-man action. If the situation arises, I'm game. But it's not something I really instigate or seek out (same as fisting in my case).

• 1 month later...
This is the sister thread to the thread asking bottoms if they like to get double fucked (check out that post for pics of double fucking). If you're versatile, you can vote in both. Otherwise, don't vote unless the question matches what you do sexually...

I've double fucked bottoms a few times. Personally I find it distracting. I don't think I'd ever be able to cum that way, so I could sorta take it or leave it. On the other hand it is cool to push a bottom's limits... But that's all it is to me.

If you're a top - how much do you enjoy it? Ever actually cum while double fucking a bottom?

BTW, if you're a newbie to double fucking they say you should have the top with the bigger dick lay on his back, the bottom sits on that cock, and then the top with the smaller dick gets behind the bottom and fucks him doggy style.

Thanks for the info... this is something I've always wanted to do but have as yet had the opportunity.. would love to change that tho!

• 4 months later...
Double your Pleasure, Double your Fuck!

I never pass up the opportunity to double team some kid’s twat. The key to success is making sure the first cock is big enough to fit into the lower intestine, so that fucker number two can pound away in the colon. Two big dicks make it easier to switch breeding zones.

If the bottom has a real fat ass or the other top has a stubby cock, things can be a little rough, but few things are as fun as feeling a buddy's balls slapping against my own as we make some horny fucked up cumdump twist and writhe.

A fellow freak once pissed all over my junk after we both splooged in his boyfriend’s bowels, and I only wish I could have relaxed enough to return the favor. We made a mess but sure had a good time doing it.

Anyone who wants to give it a try, should drop me a line.

Woof!

Double fucking, rubbing against another cock in a hole is Heaven!