Part XVI

I was really drunk and could not seem to keep a thought going.  It seemed like I had been getting fucked by several poz guys again, but just could not seem to comprehend it.  I remember wondering what I had been drinking, and was was it about the booze cause I was, I thought, just sitting here at same the table we had occupied since we arrived.  In any event I remember thinking 'Damn, I've got to quit drinking so much when out', and my brain seemed wooden, and my ass felt wet, perhaps even a little sore.  I also remember thinking 'Oh, well, it looks like my buddies are all in a good mood'.  I wondered if the one we brought here to get pozzed up had gotten loaded or not.  I tried to ask but could barely speak.  

My buddies, however, apparently understood me, as one of them remarked "He probably will be as he got a good 15 or so loads in his ass."

I remembering joining the laughter, and this time managed to add "Yep, I bet he does this time." This started a new wave of laughter and some gesturing in my direction, but I couldn't quite understand that.

Not sure, but I think one of the guys is saying something about the bar getting ready to close in a few and why don't we all go back to his place for a bit.  Not sure who is talking but seems they are all agreed.  I tell them I had better head for home but they are telling me I am too drunk to drive and might as well come along with them until I sober up.  Sounds reasonable to me I guess.  A couple of them pretty much have to hold me up to get out the door and into a car.  Next thing I remember then is them helping me get out of the car again when we arrived.  I don't seem to recognize the house though and am told it is the guy from the parade's place.  They help me up the walk and into the house and take me into a room and kind of help me lay down to sleep it off.  As I am drifting off it seems like there are more than just my 5 friends and the parade guy there but I am not sure.

Again I kind of drift back to aware, somewhat, and am feeling like I am moving.  I open my eyes and try to focus but still really out of it.  I think I am naked now it seems.  I am moving and try to shake the cobwebs but not doing real good at that.  Looks like some chains hooked to the ceiling and mirrors and maybe two guys showing in them with one apparently fucking the other?  WOW, must be dreaming again about the parade and kind of drift off again.

When I open my eyes again I am in a bed and naked as hell.  Where the hell am I?  Also, it feels like someone else naked and in the bed with me.  I can also feel something at my ass.  I reach down and open my legs up some and what the hell, it feels like a cock buried in my ass.   Can't be.  But it sure is and as I fell it, whoever it belongs to all at once starts to move and his cock goes in deeper and I moan.  Damn, my ass is sore as hell but it also feels great too, but what the hell is going on?

I turn my head to look over my shoulder just as the guy starts to really pound my hole.  It takes me a minute to recover from that and then I recognize him.  The POZ GUY from the parade.  What the hell is going on here?  I try to move away but he has a good grip on me and is really pounding my hole hard now.  I try to tell him to stop but can't get the words out from the sensations flowing from my ass to my cock.  I can only move my ass back at him as he thrusts into me and my cock is hard as a rock now too.

Another few minutes went by and then he held me even tighter announcing "Here it comes," as he buried his cock as deep as he could in my ass.  I could feel it throb and my own cock erupted with a huge load.   We lay like that for a bit and then as his cock slipped out of me, he rolled me over towards him, planting a kiss on my lips.  I could do nothing but return it, even if I was completely confused.

Finally after a bit he pulls away and sits up and climbs out of bed and heads for what I assume is the toilet.  I laid there and tried to wrap my mind around what in the hell had happened and how was I here?  Just couple of minutes later one of my work buds walked in, stark naked, and grinned commenting about me finally getting up.  He came over to the bed and sat down next to me and before I knew it he had grabbed me and planted a kiss on me too.  I pulled back and asked what the heck was going on anyway.  He started to laugh and asked me if I was kidding?  I said hell no, what happened, I don't hardly remember anything and really couldn't remember leaving the bar. 

My friend looked at me like I was crazy to start with.  Then he grinned and asked if I remember what all I had been doing.  I told him I just got up and have no idea what the hell was going on or how I ended up here and where were we and why did I just get fucked by the guy from the parade, and he is poz?  My buddies mouth dropped open and he exclaimed you just got fucked again?  I looked at him weird and asked what he meant by AGAIN?   He told me I seem to have a lot to tell you.

He wanted to know if I remembered getting fucked at the bar?  I looked at him like he was crazy and told him there was no way.  He laughed again, and told me I sure had and probably had gotten a good dozen loads in my ass there.  My mouth dropped open as he told me that and went into some details also.  I was really freaked out and then he told me that every one of those loads had also been poz and that each of my work buddies had fucked me too and couple of them had went twice there and the guy from the parade had also fucked me at the bar too.  My eyes were really wide now, what the hell did I do?

My buddy then started telling me about all of us leaving the bar and coming to the parade guy's house to drink some more.  They had basically carried me in and stripped me and put in his sling to sleep mostly,  but some of the other guys from the parade showed up also and with me naked and in the sling it wasn't long before one of those guys was loading my hole also and the everyone took a turn or two and some three.  I told him to hold up a minute, that takes a lot of time.  He told me it went on all night long before the parade bud got me out of the sling and brought me up here to his bed to sleep.  He also said he had dumped another load in my ass in the bed then.  I couldn't hold it back any longer and wanted to know the time.  He told me it was probably 3 or 3:30 in the afternoon now.  My chin had to drop to the floor, that fucking long.  How the hell many loads did I get in my ass?  My friend said he wasn't sure but probably had to be a good two dozen total if not more. 

I could not comprehend this again.  It then dawned on me that my cock which had just exploded a short time ago was back hard again and my friend was rubbing my bare leg up and down and stopping just short of my cock.  As I noticed this the guy from the parade had walked back in and my friend leaned towards me and kissed me again as I looked in the eyes of the guy from the parade.  I returned the kiss without thinking and then felt my friends hand leave my leg and grab my cock.  I gasped and then he pushed me down on the bed, grabbed my legs and lifted them up and slid between my legs and lined up his hard cock and plunged it deep into me on one stroke.  I almost came unglued it felt so good.  Damn, I don't want this but can't seem to refuse from the way it feels.  The poz guy from the parade came and sat down beside us.

As I noticed him sitting down and turned my head that way he leaned in and planted a kiss on me and reached between my friend and my bodies and stroked my cock.  My whole being was in overdrive and I was moaning my pleasure constantly.   I then became aware there was someone else there.  I looked towards the door and there was another of my friends from work.  He was naked and walked in and was naked and stroking his cock as he approached the bed. 

About 20 minutes went by and my buddy fucking me looked deep into my eyes and told me he was cumming and buried his cock deep and moaned and filled my hole with another load of poz cum.  As his cock deflated he climbed off of me and my other work buddy jumped right in and rammed his cock in me before I could even move.  He really went to town pounding my hard.   He had been stroking his cock the whole time there and it was only about another 5 minutes and he was creaming the hell out of my hole too.

I then noticed that the parade guy had got up and seemed to be rummaging around in a drawer for something.  As my friends cock went limp and fell out of my hole he moved from between my legs.  Before I could lower them the parade guy grabbed them and held them up high and told me not to drop down but keep all that in me.  I didn't know what he meant and then wham he had rammed something else up my ass.  I gasped and wanted to know what the hell?   He told me he had rammed a butt plug in me so none of their cum could get back out.  I told him I need to get as much of that back the heck out of me as possible.  He just grinned, grabbed me and lifted me right up out of bed and stood my up.  I just gasped and stood there a moment from the sensations that had caused from that big butt plug.  I then told him I really needed to pee now and he pointed me towards the toilet.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 16

• 1 month later...

Should have Part XVII ready to go on Friday and maybe next chapter in OMG What Did I Do also.  Also been working on getting back to my The Hitcher story just trying to see what direction to take it.

Part XVII

It had been quite a while since I had taken a pee and with the butt plug my poz pride parade guy had rammed in my hole it was just a bit hard to get out.  Had to strain a little and that put pressure on my prostrate also and by the time I was done my cock was back to being hard as a rock again.  What the hell was goin on with me anyway.  Damn, I was straight and married but these feelings I was getting were too much for me for some reason.  Damn, I had let who knows who load my ass full of cum and on top of that apparently every one of them was poz.  What to do?

Here I was stark naked in a poz guy's toilet and now had to go back to his bedroom to see where the hell my clothes were at.  As I got back in there,  I found not only the parade guy in there and my two buddies from work that had all fucked me, but my other buddies were there too and 2 or 3 others I didn't know and all of them were naked and appeared to be sporting hard ons all around.

I said hi and then my parade bud grabbed me and planted a kiss on me again and again I did not resist for some reason I can't seem to explain.  By the time the kiss was done, he had lifted me up and was carrying me into another room and then all at once he deposited me in the sling there.  I told him, whoa, hold up, what are you doing?  He just grinned at me and leaned over me and kissed me again and as he was he pulled the plug out of my ass in one tug.  The feeling of that coming out made me moan in pleasure and before I had calmed down from that sensation, he had rammed his huge cock in me all the way in one thrust, which caused me to arch my back in more pleasure and let his cock reach even deeper inside me.  Damn, I just couldn't seem to get my mind working and he was pounding away at my hole mercilessly.  He was kissing me again and tweaking my nipples also and I could do nothing but buck my ass up to meet every inward movement of his cock in my hole.  He plowed me for a good 1/2 hour and then shoved as hard and deep as he could, looked me in the eyes and told me he was filling me with his poz load again and he thought I needed more yet.  My eyes got wide at that.

Before I knew it he had pulled out of me and another guy had stepped in his place and rammed his cock deep in me.  I could only shake with the feelings of how good it felt and was soon ramming my ass back on this guy's cock too.  In a few minutes he was done and another and another and another took their turns.  I couldn't seem to get enough and then my own cock spurted at least two more time from all of it.  I know some of them had to have gone at least twice and couple maybe 3 times before they were all done.  All of my work buddies had done me again also.  My hole had to be gaping open and I could feel cum running down the cheeks of my ass and dripping off.  I fell asleep again as I was too tired to get up.

When I woke up again it was light out, so I figured it was still late afternoon and had to be getting late and going to get dark soon.  Then one of my work buddies came in and told me hey, it is about time you got up again.  I asked him what time it was and he told me it was about 10:30.  I said no way it would be dark out and he laughed and told me I had been out all night and it was morning again.  I was in shock.  I could hardly believe it.  He went on to tell me that I was really out of it as several more of the club from the parade had stopped by and all had filled me even more.  My mouth dropped open for sure then.  He told me that since I had been put in the sling yesterday, as near as he could figure I had taken probably 30 loads again and every one of them poz.  I just laid there trying to get my mind wrapped around that many again. Counting the night before and morning I had to have taken a good 50 loads of poz cum in my ass.  What the hell was I becoming?

• Like 5
  • Upvote 9

• 2 months later...

Part XVIII

I laid down on the bed and tried to think what I had been doing?  I went to a bar to help a gay friend get his ass filled with as much poz cum as possible so he could join our other buddies like that.  While there we had all gotten pretty drunk and me probably more so than the others.  I know buddy had been in the so-called back room there and had taken a good dozen or more poz loads, but according to my friends, I had ended up joining him there and had also taken about that many loads in my STRAIGHT ass also.  What the hell?  Then to top it off, I was so drunk they basically had to pour me into a car which ended up at the poz guy's place from the parade we had been to.  There, because I was so drunk and also pretty much passed out, they had stripped me and put me in his sling to sleep.  While in that sling, several more guys had used my ass as a cum dump, all poz, all night long.  Then guy who lived there got me out of the sling and into his bed and had again fucked me there.  I had finally woke up in the late afternoon with his cock still in me and getting harder by the second and he had fucked me again and filled my hole more.  Then buddies came in and fucked me and then into the night again, more and more.  Now, here it was Sunday morning and I was just really coming around and finding out that I had, since Friday night, probably taken 50 or more, all poz, loads in my ass and had a butt plug in me holding it all in me.   WOW My mind was completely blown away.  My ass was sore as hell and since I had cum quite a few times myself, my own cock and balls were aching also.

I had a lot to think about for sure.  What do I do now?   I know I loved my wife still and loved pussy but I just can't seem to resist cock now either and knowing it was poz just seemed to excite me all the more.  I found myself craving more even now with my ass so sore I could hardly sit.  I also know catching it is a life sentence but do I really want that or not?  I don't have much time to decide as I had looked up the window for getting PeP and was at about 36 hours or so since my first exposure Friday night.  I have to figure out what to do soon.

It wasn't helping much as guys kept walking through the bedroom to the toilet, naked, and some with semi or fully hard cocks.  I could also see them pass back and forth in the hallway at times too.  Just seeing a cock now had me excited and more in need of one.  I shouldn't until I can think straight and figure out my total feelings.  Should I just embrace what I am doing and keep getting fucked and become poz or get the hell out of there and get to the doc and get it hopefully stopped.  What a decision for a guy who had never even thought about sex with another guy until the pride parade and now, wow, how many cocks and loads had been in me since.  70, 80,  nobody really had an exact amount, but had to be a hell of a bunch for a STRAIGHT guy.  LOL

I couldn't find my clothes but did find a pair of cut off jean shorts that fit pretty well.  Put them on and headed out of the bedroom to check the house out and see if I could get at least a piece of toast to eat as I hadn't eaten since Friday supper and now it was Sunday noon or close to it.  I found the stairs and went down.  I found out the bottom seemed to be just off of the livingroom.  I entered there and could see another opening into what looked to be the dining room and headed that way thinking it was probably closer to the kitchen anyway.  As I entered the dining room I heard a noise coming from my right and turned that way to look.  I could see another open doorway and headed towards it to see if someone could direct me to the kitchen. 

I got to the doorway and found there was a quite large room beyond it and it seemed to be set up for one thing only, SEX.  There was the sling I was learning to know so well, a bench of some kind, straps and chains seem to be hooked to the wall on one side and on the far end of the room were shelves that looked from where I was to be loaded up with about every type of sex toy you could imagine.  This was not the only thing.  There were at least a dozen guys in there and all doing some form of sex with each other.  I was able to recognize a couple of my work friends and then spotted the owner and bud from the parade.  Just as I spotted him and he saw me, I felt a hand from behind me grab my ass and work it's way up the leg of the shorts to my hole in nothing flat.  I turned to see who and it was the guy from the parade who had originally popped my anal cherry.  He smiled and said hi, that ass still looks and feels so good I couldn't resist touching.  We both laughed a little. 

The owner made his way over to us then and wanted to know if I was ready for some more play?  I told him no, I was hoping to get him to let me get a bite to eat as I was starving.  He grinned and told me he had something to feed me, but told me to just follow him.  He was laughing at his own joke but led me to the kitchen.  He asked what I wanted and I told him that anything would do, I just needed something in my stomach.  He told me I had to have had something in there as he was sure I had swallowed a few loads also.  He rummage in his fridge and came up with sausage and eggs and asked if that would be good.  I told him that looked great to me.  He started fixing them and put some bread in to toast.   Didn't take long and we were both sitting on his pation eating an extremely great meal. 

As we ate we talked.  He told me he could tell I was conflicted, it showed in my face.  I agreed and told him I had no idea what to do.  What I was becoming or anything?  He told me he had been that way a few years ago also.  He had dated women and then, like me had got drunk at the 'wrong' time?  He had been fucked by three poz guys and had not realized what it meant at the time and there was no PEP then either.  He had definitely got the socalled normal fuck flu and finally had gotten tested to find out he was poz.  He had no idea either what to do but after thinking about it for a while had decided he liked the gay play more than pussy and went with it ever since.  He also fantastically enjoyed pozzing others and found out he was having the best sex he had ever had now.  He also explained that it might not be for everyone.  Some guys totally freaked about it and never recovered fully.  Some were soso about it and then there were the, actually, few, like him, who embraced it fully and went for it and enjoyed every minute of it.  He told me he had tried meds before but some side effects he didn't like and went off of them for long periods and spread his viral load a lot during those times and then would go back until undectable again. 

I told him he was right, I was conflicted terribly about it.  I found I loved being fucked by a lot of guys and finding them poz got me so worked up I could hardly sit still, but, at the same time I was married and didn't want to be poz either.   I told him this whole damn conversation kept me worked up even and my damn cock was right this minute hard as a rock talking about it.  What the hell should I do?  He told me he had no answer really as it had to be my own decision about what was right for me.  He then said he would love to help me get rid of that 'hard' distraction though.  We both laughed good then, which kind of helped take the edge off of the talk.  He then slid off of his chair and under the table and before I knew it my cock was swallowed down his throat as he started to suck me.  I almost came unglued it felt so good.  He sucked me for a bit and then slid my chair back more and all at once picked me up without losing my cock out of his mouth and then set me down on one of the chaise loungers on the patio.  He continued to suck me and it did not take long before I felt my balls churn and I was erupting down his throat.  As I was finishing cumming and before I, again, knew what was up, he all at once pushed me further up on the seat and lifted my legs up onto his shoulders and plunged his own cock deep into my ass in one thrust.  I was caught off guard and groaned as that huge cock rammed all the way into me and then he was pounding my sore hole hard.  In only about 10 minutes he ground his cock in as deep as he could push it and I felt it throbbing as he pumped another load of his charged cum deep inside me.  As we both caught our breath, he told me to now start thinking about what I wanted to do and let him know soon.  He then got up and went inside leaving me laying there trying to think and not being able to form a cohesive thought even.   WOW  WHAT THE HELL TO DO?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 8