• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Part VIII

My coworker was lost in lust in a big hurry.  I could only step back and stare and wonder what I should do.  He already had one poz load in his ass and was well on the way to another one.  He seemed surprised at first but then really looked to be into getting his hole used good now.  I was conflicted on whether I should step in and stop it or not.  Totally confused as how could I stop it after I had taken so many loads myself just a short time before. 

My new bud came up just then.  He took one look and said it looked like my friend was enjoying himself.  I asked if he thought I should stop them or not.  He told me I probably shouldn't.  My friend was an adult and could make his own decisions.  I was shocked somewhat and told him but why would he keep going knowing he was probably going to get HIV.  My bud told me it was hard to explain and especially to someone like me that was 'straight'.  He kind of emphasized that remark with a little snicker.  I blushed at that one.  I guessed that at least some of my straight was gone now and my no longer virgin ass was still oozing cum out of it a little.

My bud told me he was ready to take me to the hospital if I still wanted to go and get some PEP.   I told him we might as well as by now the second guy was done with my friend and a third was stepping up and entering him.  I figured he was going to be busy for a while now.  We exited the center of the encampment and as we were heading to my bud's car, my other friends all showed up.  They yelled and we started talking and they were wanting to know where the hell I had disappeared to.  I just told them I had twisted an ankle and my bud here had helped me out by giving me a place to crash for a bit to see if it would help it.  I told them we were on the way to the hospital to get it looked at.  A little white lie but not sure they would have believed what I really had been up to and going for.

I told them about our other friend and that he was over there in the center of the tables and playing around.  Didn't want to say anything about getting pozzed with new bud standing there as I thought it might embarrass him.  They told me they would all grab something more to drink and hand around until I got back to see how I was doing.  My new bud and I took off then.

On the way to the hospital my bud started to tell me why he thought my friend was ok with getting fucked by poz loads once he got one.  He tried to tell me that many gay men may not want pozzed but once they got it, they found out how much hotter the sex was and no more worry about catching it.  He went on to say he found his sex drive since getting it was way higher than it had been and he loved pozzing others and seeing the look on their faces when they were getting their holes filled with his poz babies.  The look of total fulfillment and joy.  Complete freedom to fuck anyone from then on and not worry about getting it made for more uninhibited sex and hot hot times.

He went on to tell me about a few of his conquests.  He was really enjoying telling me in detail what he did with them.  At one point he was so excited he reached over and grabbed my leg for emphasis before he realized he had done so.  My own cock was not staying down like I thought it would but had come up hard as hell again from his stories, so when he grabbed, he kind of got way high on my leg and the back of his hand bumped my hard and I let out a bit of a moan.  We were just coming to a stop sign then and he looked over at me and smiled.  He told me it looked like I was enjoying his stories and laughed.  I kind of laughed too a little sheepishly.  I told him they were quite erotic for sure.

He asked if I was sure I wanted to go get that PEP after all with that raging hardon I had.  He really laughed then and then asked if I wanted to stop somewhere and take another load from him as he was still really horny and it sure wouldn't hurt me anymore from the loads I had already taken.  I told him I was probably just going back to my straight ways.  He laughed and said with my hardon, he didn't think I would stay away long and laughed again and reached over before I knew what he was doing and gave my cock and squeeze through my shorts.  I couldn't help it but moaned and without realizing it I thrust up as he did it and he stroked my cock about 5 times before letting go of it.  I didn't realize I was that close to cumming but almost blew my load from that.

I looked over at him panting from that and he was grinning like crazy. He told me we had better find a spot and pull over one more time anyway.   I could only nod my head and wonder what the hell I was thinking.   He found a parking lot at a minimall that had some cars in it but pulled to the farthest part of it away from almost all of the cars.  As he shut off his vehicle I was trying to find a way to tell him I didn't think this was a good idea but before I could he had leaned over and pulled me close and planted his lips on mine and one of his hands grabbed my cock again and started to stroke it slow and easy.  I could only lean back and enjoy the feeling.

He kissed me deeply and lingered and then stopped with my cock and slowly eased my shirt up and then stopped his kiss long enough to slip it off of me.  He then kissed me again and was using his fingers to rub and pinch my nipples.  I had not thought they would have anything to do with my feelings but man was I wrong.  The tweeking of them went straight to my cock and made it tingle even more.  After a few minutes of this his hand went down and into my shorts and was pushing them and my jock down and I raised up and he eased them down my legs and I raised my legs up and he pulled them off.  He continued to kiss me and his hand went back to my cock slowly caressing it.  He then kind of scooted around a little and broke off the kiss and told me we should get in the back.  I climbed over the seat first and then him and I was surprised to see that he had taken off all of his clothes already too.

He started to kiss me again and as he did he laid me back on the seat and got between my legs.  He then lifted them up onto his shoulders and I felt his huge hard cock at my hole and pushing to get in.  He gently pushed in and pulled back a few times and then my ass gave way and he started to sink in me.  Before I knew it I had taken a deep breath and let out a huge moan of pleasure and raised my ass up to meet his thrust as his entire cock sank in to the base and I could feel his balls on my ass cheeks.

He held it there for a bit and leaned back a little and asked me what I was thinking.  I told him all I could think about was his cock pounding away at my hole and I wanted it now.  He smiled and told me that it looked like I might not want to go to the hospital after this and before I could answer he started to pound his cock in and out of me.  I couldn't answer at all now as his lips closed on mine again and he really began to pound and grind his cock into me.  I kissed back and our tongues were wrestling with each other and I was making all kinds of little noises of pleasure.  My cock felt like it was on fire and driving crazy with lust for more of his cock in me as deep as he could drive it.

He fucked me for a good half hour like that with no let up at all.  We were both sweating and heaving and breathing hard.  It felt like eternity.  I never wanted it to stop and am sure he didn't either.  I could feel his cock growing and throbbing in me more and more and then he looked me deep in the eye and basically growled here it comes.  He drilled my really hard a couple more strokes and then it felt like he was trying to drive his cock clear through me and I could feel it pulsate in my hole and I knew he was blowing another huge load of poz cum in my ass as deep as he could. My own cock, right on cue, erupted again and sprayed us both with my huge load too.  He continued to grind his hips against me for a while as we both were coming down after cumming so hard together and then like before he leaned back and licked up my cum and fed it to me in another kiss as we laid there with his cock still buried in me for another good 10 minutes. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 17
  • Piggy 2

Part IX

We laid in the back seat of the car till his cock finally went limp and slipped out of my well used ass.  I had no experiences in my life to compare to what I had gone through over about the last 8 or 9 hours.  I was well fucked for damn sure.  My ass which had started the day virgin was gaping and I could feel it when I reached down with my fingers to probe at it.  I wondered if it would ever close back up now or not.  My fingers came away soaked in cum and ass juice and I looked at them and then just said the hell with it and licked it all off.  Very tasty and put my fingers back in for more several times.  While I was doin this my new bud was reaching into the front seat and getting his clothes and putting them on.  He then climbed back into the front seat and started up the car.

As it started up, I finally came around fully and reached up for my clothes and got dressed also and then just as we pulled out of the mini-mall lot I climbed back into the front seat.  We kept up just general talk then till we reached the hospital emergency room parking.  After parking he turned to me and asked if I really want PeP now or not?  I gave him a funny look and asked why wouldn't I?   I had gotten drunk and pretty fucked up but really I was supposed to be straight.  I had had a great time and it all felt wonderful but hey, I have a wife and family to get back to.  What else can I do? 

My bud told me that was too bad cause he thought sure I would come over and at least become bi and want some more and maybe even help convert some more guys too when I became full blown.  He went on to say, hell, go do your wife too and convert her, that would be hot as hell too.  I thought about it for a bit, but just did not feel right about it.  He said ok, let's go in and get you some help then.  I kind of stared at him and asked if he would really help me in there.  He said why not, I kind of feel pretty responsible for most of your undoing today.  Besides, there is still a chance the PeP may not work although it usually does this quickly after.

We went in and the usual check in at an emergency room went smoothly.  Had to wait a while to get in to see a doctor.  We did get lucky though as the doctor turned out to be well acquainted with HIV, so no sly looks or snide remarks like some docs do.  After I told him  that I was married and straight but was just there to back my friends up and had gotten drunk and passed out like a dummy, I had woke up to find I had been fucked several times by gay guys.  Had no idea who though, but was told that all of them had biohazard tats and were believed to be HIV positive.  The doctor just kind of tsked about that and asked if I wanted to file a police report about being raped.  I almost screamed, not quite, but almost that there was no way I wanted the police involved as that would get back to my family.  The doc said he could see that and after an exam. He gave me a first dose of PeP and a prescription for the balance and a warning to make sure I took it exactly as prescribed and not miss any or it probably would not work.

We had been gone now for almost 2 1/2 hours and was really getting late as we headed back to my buds sales place again.

What we found there was wild as can be.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8