Summer In Berlin - Or - How I Found Myself

Wow so well written and true. It could have been me, the thinking after being pozzed, selfhate, never more,,,,and still,,,,ooooh so true and so hot. I´ve been dreaming of traveling to Berlin and among other, going to the Bull because I´ve heard it´s the right place for neg sluts like me and the guy in the story. More, please, more.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey thanks for all the great feedback. My mind is already working on the next couple of chapters, but in true GoT fashion, I am fat old and lazy ;)

Open to suggestions, ideas or guesses on how it might continue though

• 7 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, POZbreedingPIG said:

"BULL" in Berlin is a very hot place for POZZING.... 🤪

Bull and Scheune are the best places to get lots of pozz loads.......I love it!

Great story!!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, negchaserlooking said:

Can't say I have ever read this story. It is so fucking hot and we never did get the promised extra chapters which is a shame. But the author hasn't been on here for awhile.

To bad, 'cause this is one fuckin A 🔥 🥵  story!

• Moderators
8 hours ago, MusclePup said:

WTF happened to last chapters??     Censored?

Nothing has been censored. The last episode of the story ends with the protagonist getting pozzed and looking at the skyline contemplating the future.

The author is still active on BZ (within the last year), so you could message him if you want to beg for a sequel.

2 hours ago, viking8x6 said:

Nothing has been censored. The last episode of the story ends with the protagonist getting pozzed and looking at the skyline contemplating the future.

The author is still active on BZ (within the last year), so you could message him if you want to beg for a sequel.

Holy shit... the other day I swear it had a dumb message saying removed because of content..   but it was on my friends laptop might be a virus or something on his pc... cause now on mine dont see it...  my bad.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, MusclePup said:

Holy shit... the other day I swear it had a dumb message saying removed because of content..   but it was on my friends laptop might be a virus or something on his pc... cause now on mine dont see it...  my bad.

It did. But that post was a link to Tumblr (which no longer exists), and one can infer from the other posts about it that the link was to an image. I removed it because it was confusing and annoying.

• Like 1