Would You Ever Have Sex With A Friend's Parents?

iosam

Hey Guys, just thought I'd see what you guys though about this in general, but I have a more specific scenario at the moment.

So, I'm on a bunch of cruising sites and I meet up with people from time to time on them. I met a friend through college previously, and he has two dads that are both spectacularly fit and gay. I have since mostly stopped hanging out with this friend since I transferred to a different college, but I've been to concerts with him and his parents, and even been over to their house for Christmas before. 

When I first came out and my parents kicked me out of the house they gave me advice even. Today, I found their profile on a cruising site, and they like to play with others, so I left them a message. It feels like I'm betraying a friendship on one hand by reaching out to his parents for sex but not to hang out with their kid, but at the same time that turns me on even more! I think I would go through with it just because it's a crazy story haha. They don't know it's me who's messaging them, but they do have pics of my cock/body so we'll see if they message me back.

What would you guys do? Would you fuck your friend's parents? Let me know :P

• Like 5

You should definitely let them know who you are before you show up there. I know as a parent I would not want to hook up with one of my son's friends. His best friend is gay I have seen him on Grindr so I've already gone thru this in my mind. If you don't let them know and just show up and surprise them, you are setting yourself up for a potentially awkward situation.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

I agree with Tiger, this is not a fantasy story this is reality

Very true. And I've learned that reality doesn't live up to fantasies a lot of the time. Sadly. Things like this just aren't worth the risk in my opinion. Know what you are going into before you do it. Best for everyone involved.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yes,i had sex with my father`s friend, once he come to visit him, and my parents was out, then I say: Mr. you can wait inside, we was watching tv, and he touch his dick, I take it and suck, and he fuck me in my house, he was almost 55 and I was 20, it happen just one time, I remember he had a fat dick.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Thanks for all the input guys, I probably won't be hooking up with them. Even if it's kind of a hot fantasy, it would probably be too awkward with them anyways. I don''t really hang out with the son anymore but even still.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 years later...

Totally agree with RennzzoRenne and others ! I grew up with families you love having party's - drinking beer - music and having Fun ! There were times getting somewhat druck - having fun times with the parents !  I was very close to the parents - having fucked the mothers of my friends and some how sucking off a few Daddy's ! I remember a big breast mother - accidently spilled beer on her top - trying to wipe or dry the shirt - her nipples grew bigger - a starting with a 2 month relationship - then I accidently walked into the bath room - 1 of the boy's ( Black ) father there peeing - I had a beer in my hand - he was drinking too - saying ," O.M.G. - sorry ( he had a huge uncut dick ) and about on my way out ! "  He said ," Stay - I want to talk to you ! " I just could not take my eyes off his huge dick - he knew it too ! ! He started talking baseball - then finishing peeing - he shake his big beautiful meat - mentioning getting the last drip off - rolling his uncut meat ! Then , told me go ahead to pee while he washed his hands - I did so - uncut too - became bonding that night - he having a business in town - doing service calls for him and his friends !  :)

• Like 4

• 1 year later...

When I was young, I was raped by a few friend's Dads pretty regularly so it was not my choice.  I don't think the friends ever found out, but it was weird to be around them when I found out who their Dads were.

In my cynical view, I find most gay friends are not loyal and their friendship is fleeting. They can stop being friends with you for anything including u gaining a few pounds and not being “hot” enough to hang with anymore to your choice of which race you decide to date. I say go for yours and get off. Obviously the dads are less concerned about it than you....

I suspect my ex-boyfriend's mother was hitting on me at one point, asking me to take cellphone pics of her in lingerie so she could post it on a dating site. Comfortably bisexual, I was turned on, but lost my nerve.

The more I think about it, the more I suspect we would not have been thrown out had I gone ahead and fucked her. Shame. I could've gotten some from her before finding out what a cunt she was.

I hope the OP went for it, it was their relationship to have; and I hope he didn't sacrifice anything to have it.

• Like 1