Would You Ever Have Sex With A Friend's Parents?

iosam

Guest JackEdJIZZ

Three time over the years.   First was in HS.   Was visiting FB and we were having a great time in one of the sheds on their farm.   Tim's father (John) caught us in the act.....Tim was balls deep and I was asking for more.    Both of us were experienced queers, but in those years not really "out".   John pulled off his belt and whipped us both, sent Timmy to his room.   He then told me I could suck him or he could tell my parents.   I swallowed every drop, but the dude outed me anyhow.    If anything, it was a good deal, as I became more obviously queer and since I was out, what the hell.   

John hammered me anally a half dozen years later.   County had opened a large new park and it had become something of a cruising spot.   Certainly was busted a bunch of times.   Anyhow, despite the risk, I was there pants off bent over a park bench catching all the d#@K i could get.    Thought it was John, but he did not speak, just did his job........not as good as his kid, but ok.  Interestingly, about all he said was " I know Timmy is liking that......some good stuff".......as he walked away.   And the thrill of getting hammered in public by a family friend was hot.   My high school vo-ag teacher pumped in a load that night as well.   Amazing times.    Well, I did get arrested there a few times, once while giving that same ag teacher a hummer.   But in those days, it really was more of a means of hasseling the fags......no real record.   Just a few lines in the local paper advertising that I was  available for "crimes against nature".    Loved being a "hardened criminal" by 19.......

Third time was  much more recent.   Hooked up with a Craig's List dude, younger, red head......great guy and we got to gether quite a bit.    About the same time I was seeing a middle aged dude quite often.     He was a better c$%Ksman than the redhead and we had some intense all out sessions.   Eventually, I put two and two together and figured it out.   They are father and son.......if a very sexual relationship with each other.   We eventually started playing as a group and have had some great times.     Having a kid encourage his dad to go deep and drive a load home is a very erotic experience.

One of the (few) advantages of age is that if you have lead a somewhat slutty life, you have such great memories.    None of these were "planned", but they were great sex and have remained great memories.     As an encouragement to younger guys......just do it, it is just sex.....don't be so picky.   Put some effort into making the right connections.   Simply get in the mindset of never saying no (as top or bottom) and you will have the thrills of lots of sex, gain important experience......and create memories you will cherish a life time.    

• 3 years later...
On 8/21/2019 at 4:42 AM, Guest JackEdJIZZ said:

Three time over the years.   First was in HS.   Was visiting FB and we were having a great time in one of the sheds on their farm.   Tim's father (John) caught us in the act.....Tim was balls deep and I was asking for more.    Both of us were experienced queers, but in those years not really "out".   John pulled off his belt and whipped us both, sent Timmy to his room.   He then told me I could suck him or he could tell my parents.   I swallowed every drop, but the dude outed me anyhow.    If anything, it was a good deal, as I became more obviously queer and since I was out, what the hell.   

John hammered me anally a half dozen years later.   County had opened a large new park and it had become something of a cruising spot.   Certainly was busted a bunch of times.   Anyhow, despite the risk, I was there pants off bent over a park bench catching all the d#@K i could get.    Thought it was John, but he did not speak, just did his job........not as good as his kid, but ok.  Interestingly, about all he said was " I know Timmy is liking that......some good stuff".......as he walked away.   And the thrill of getting hammered in public by a family friend was hot.   My high school vo-ag teacher pumped in a load that night as well.   Amazing times.    Well, I did get arrested there a few times, once while giving that same ag teacher a hummer.   But in those days, it really was more of a means of hasseling the fags......no real record.   Just a few lines in the local paper advertising that I was  available for "crimes against nature".    Loved being a "hardened criminal" by 19.......

Third time was  much more recent.   Hooked up with a Craig's List dude, younger, red head......great guy and we got to gether quite a bit.    About the same time I was seeing a middle aged dude quite often.     He was a better c$%Ksman than the redhead and we had some intense all out sessions.   Eventually, I put two and two together and figured it out.   They are father and son.......if a very sexual relationship with each other.   We eventually started playing as a group and have had some great times.     Having a kid encourage his dad to go deep and drive a load home is a very erotic experience.

One of the (few) advantages of age is that if you have lead a somewhat slutty life, you have such great memories.    None of these were "planned", but they were great sex and have remained great memories.     As an encouragement to younger guys......just do it, it is just sex.....don't be so picky.   Put some effort into making the right connections.   Simply get in the mindset of never saying no (as top or bottom) and you will have the thrills of lots of sex, gain important experience......and create memories you will cherish a life time.    

Lucky son gets spit roasted even luckier if they flip 

I would several friends if I got the chance.  I did a friend that went to HS and college with.  Her father didn't really pay no attention to me at first, he wasn't the best dude.  My friend was one of the first people I came out to in HS.  She was awesome. so was her mother.  I guess her mom to her father i was gay.  After that he started more and more paying attention and being nicer to me.  It wasn't until college something happened, we went on vacation together with her fam. and i stayed at her house most of the break.  I had at this time fully know there was something between us.  I always thought he was good looking but I was getting a thing for daddy/older men types.  It was late as fuck one night, and we were in the basement I think we both made a move and I ended up sucking him off.  He was a good shit talker, and ended up nutting in my mouth.  Of course it got awkward after that.  Not with me but he got str8 guy sober, and said that was a mistake and went to bed 🤣😂.  He pretty much kept his distance and ignored me again until I left lol.  Of course months later he would start texting again and most of the time ignored it.  Time passed we actually stayed in touched. We finally ended up fucking the week of graduation.  He came into town early and had a hotel room and we met up, he wanted to apologize for how he treated me after i topped him off🙄.  We ended up fucking twice that night, he "forgot" to put on a rubber the first time, but made sure to pull out lol.  I told him I wanted him to nut in me the next time.  He didn't get all weird and was cool.  Though it was semi awkward every time I was around him for the rest of the week, especially when I went to see him for the "first time" with my friend for lunch (she didn't know he was in town before I did).  Sadly years later her parents got a divorce because he was sticking his dick in everything, men, women, trans lol.  We would have a failing out for over a year due to this, cuz she called me upset more so about her father having sex with men & trans, the way she approached it though I was for sure she knew and was ready to fuck me up.  He never told her, but we got into it over the fact I was bothered that she mainly had a issue with her father sexuality and she was pissed I wasn't more on her side.  Eventually I understood I was more upset because it was me and I 💯 understood why she was upset and eventually we made up.  He contacted me to wish me well after a family member passed and I told the time to finally ask why he never snitched, and he said he didn't want to fuck her over more.  Of course he mainly hit me up cause he wanted to smash again lol.  Was tempted but didn't want to go there.  He is still sexy as shit for his age now.  

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I kind of had an encounter like this. But it was from a childhood friend that I no longer was hanging out with. We went our separate ways in High School. I saw his father every now and then but we never had much conversation. I saw him several yrs later when I was at a bathhouse on a random Wednesday. I was horny fresh out of college at 26 yrs old. I didn’t really recognize him at first cause the place was dimly lit. He had a room he was in and I was just cursing the hallway looking for some good bottoms that were interested. I walked passed his room and I saw him bare assed laid on his stomach on the bed. He was really my type of bottom to. I went inside his room and touched his ass. He turned around and saw me and I was scared. I thought he knew me but I don’t think he did because he just immediately got face down ass up on the bed. So I just spit on his hole, rimmed it, and bred it twice before I left. I was scared shitless for a week cause I was still DL and didn’t want anyone to know I was at a bathhouse. Then I realized that he wouldn’t tell anyone because that was a private encounter. I never saw him again. I still til this day don’t know if he recognized me, or if he knew that I knew who he was. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

No I wouldn’t 

honestly there are so many men in the world, what would you gain from fucking your friends parent? Nothing likely.

Have sexual fantasy like that is one thing but trying to make them reality ( in this specific scenario ) is a little off to me.

it would tell me you don’t really value the friendship.

it depends onnthe level of engagement and friendship you have and whether or not you value it. It also depends a lot on the kind of person you are, and who you want to be

My own story has me getting caught drilling a friend and his dad catching us and joining

I miss high school 

• Like 2

Not fucked with a friend's parent, but have been fucked by a stranger in a friend's parent's bed.  Met a guy while cottaging who told me he had somewhere we could play.  He took me to a house he was watching for a friend while they were on holiday, & it was one of my best friend's parent's place.  Walked past my mate's bedroom where I had hung out multiple times & went straight into the main bedroom where we played for a few hours.  Next time I went around to see my mate, I couldn't help thinking about how someone had filled me with spunk on his parent's bed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...