Update On Post From 2006

• 2 weeks later...

The beast has been unleashed!

So, I'm home from my trip to Seattle - the sex involved dildos, flogging, and taking several loads of poz cum - in addition to getting to smoke up and have several booty bumps.

Now, all I want is more! More tina, more forced chems, more sex, more poz cum! It's all I can think about. 

I'll have a few days off coming up soon - don't know that I can wait that long! 

• 1 month later...

Fuck it! I am horned up and ready for my next adventure. I want a pipe at my lips filling me with that beautiful, mind-altering white smoke. I was to be filled with piss and poz cum.

IMG_6355.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

After a couple of weeks recovering from the Seattle trip, the beast was knocking on my door.  Hooked up with a good bud who loves to get me fucked up on coke....but that was the extent.

Yesterday afternoon, i get a text on Scruff from a party top who was in the neighborhood.  He and I had talked and traded videos, but our schedules had never meshed.

20 minutes later he was at my apartment - sexy, dark, hairy, and a fucking pig - kissing, spitting, licking pits as he got out all his supplies.  We had talked a lot so he knew that I liked guys who take charge, keep the pipe at my lips, and talk about making me a little pig boy.  Fuck it felt good - he would feed me 3-4 consecutive pipes, and then we would shotgun.  He had a gorgeous cock and it fit perfectly into my pig mouth.  Precum flowed and he rubbed it in my face and hair.  All the while getting me higher and higher and taking me pictures of me with the pipe in my mouth, or his dick in my mouth.

We started talking about piss, shaving and slamming.  Since I've been using again, I have avoided situations where I could be slammed.  But he had such a soothing way about him; promising to go slow at first since it has been 8 years since I was slammed and to show me off on Zoom.  This pig is definitely an exhibitionist!  Some clients of his called and he had to leave - with me flying, but promised that a slam and video would come soon.  I want to keep my face out of the video, but I know once I am flying, all bets are off.  Hoping it will be in the next few days.

Since Sunday night I have just barely managed to straddle the line between fulfilling my work and family obligations and letting go back to crystal. It's exhausting...it's fulfilling keeping the balls in the air, and it is exhilarating becoming a drug using exhibitionist once again.

My partner arrived shortly after the dominate top left. He had been traveling for business. My partner does not use and believes that I am continuing to work on not using myself. That night, as I lay in bed wide awake, all I could obsess about was being used in exchange for drugs - holding my arm out for a slam while a webcam records my reaction.

I made it through the night and was at work on time. I had a late morning meeting out of the office and hoped to arrange some partying after that. 

It worked!

Hooked up with a play buddy of mine in his small studio apartment. Not a lot of space, but a bed and a shower and I brought the supplies. Before I left there hours later, I was flying, had taken a booty bump and some tina piss, and had had my hole worked over with toys and his hands. 

Since I don't have much of an off switch, I got on NKP after I left there to see who might be around.  Sure enough, a tweaking pig with a good mouth and an opening hole and I was soon out in the suburbs meeting up with these two very attractive guys with a sling and video screens in their guest bedroom.

After some boosts from more smoke, I was put in the sling with my feet in stirrups and my hole exposed. Over the next several hours, my hole was opened more and more. I was fed poppers by one of the guys every time his partner needed to push in further. And although it had been many years since I was fisted, my rediscovered pigginess allowed to take it up to his forearm. 

Five hours later I was sitting in my office acting as if I hadn't been up most of the past two nights and that my hole hadn't been wrecked - and it felt so good!

I realize I'm walking a tricky line - but my body is craving crystal and being used, and for now, I'm going to ride the beast - 

IMG_6551.JPG

Do ya'll think it would be best for someone who has never done T or M, to take it by getting my ass filled with piss? It sounds HOT. My concern, of course, is addiction but I guess since I live in a very rural southern town, ha ha, I wouldn't need to worry if there is none to be had. Maybe if I find a maker for me, he will be interested in doing this to me. It would probably help with me getting fucked. I haven't been fucked in over 5 years.

Ya'll feel free to PM me so we can talk about this more. I don't want to say something that will get me in trouble.

• 3 weeks later...

Him: You want cock and crystal so bad, don’t you pig?

Me: Fuck!

Him: Got you addicted again, didn’t I?

Me: Yep

Him: You’re craving it right now, aren’t you? I’m so horny and I could use a fucking chem slut.

Me: you are a fucking bastard!

Him: let’s get you fucked up and fucked.

Me: damn, I want you to give it to me.

I ask you, jury of my pig peers, who could resist those texts? Certainly not me.....and that’s how I ended up on my knees with a pipe at my lips. I don’t know where this will end up - on cam slam perhaps, or being turned out as a cum dump for any dick....but I’m going along for the ride.

I’ll keep this going as long as I can....

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 11:13 PM, pissboybrooklyn said:

Him: You want cock and crystal so bad, don’t you pig?

Me: Fuck!

Him: Got you addicted again, didn’t I?

Me: Yep

Him: You’re craving it right now, aren’t you? I’m so horny and I could use a fucking chem slut.

Me: you are a fucking bastard!

Him: let’s get you fucked up and fucked.

Me: damn, I want you to give it to me.

I ask you, jury of my pig peers, who could resist those texts? Certainly not me.....and that’s how I ended up on my knees with a pipe at my lips. I don’t know where this will end up - on cam slam perhaps, or being turned out as a cum dump for any dick....but I’m going along for the ride.

I’ll keep this going as long as I can....

Who would wan to even try to resist those texts?!!  Go with it man! Ride thaT fucking sweeT beasT ALL the way! And keep telling us about it!!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I was sitting at my office - fingering my coin and realizing that it had been 58 days since I used while i was texting with a pig couple friends of mine.  They were available that night and I had the cash for supplies - it was a match made in pig heaven!

i got there about 8:30 and naturally our dealer was late.  But when he showed up, he made it up to us by providing more tina as a way of thanking us for our patience.  He also made me kneel on the floor and suck his dick while he and my buddies went through the transaction.  As a reward for my service - a nice sized shard was shoved up my hole.

We got upstairs and started blowing huge clouds - they were forcing me to smoke as much as I could to get started to help soothe over my hesitation or doubts.  But they know me well enough to know that I was where I needed and wanted to be.